X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the info!

Comment

I'm playing catch up here so please forgive me...
      #924:
      Originally posted by Token
      Are Martin Wood and Jim Menard still directing SG-1? Because I believe they definitely are shippers.
      I don't know about directors.
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
        Well, I can say that while I *do* care how gorgeous RDA is. I have enough pics on my hard drive to keep me going for YEARS!! And if I run out, I'll just pull out my old DVDs and cap some more! I figure I've got 22 eps a season for 6 seasons--I may NEVER run out. I CERTAINLY don't need to torture myself with this stuPit Bull$%^#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Amen to that!
        I wonder if a few years down the road TPTB will look back at this and say 'we should not have introduced the b/f so late in the series?' Just curious.
        But then again it is getting attention. UGH! This stinks.

Comment

#927:
          Originally posted by Ship Nana
          Yes but mentioning about him is alot better than seeing him and probably alot shorter as well.
          I suppose, but I like the whole "out of sight, out of mind" philosophy
          ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
            I'm playing catch up here so please forgive me...
            #924:

I don't know about directors.
            Yes, Martin Wood is DEFINITELY still directing! As is Andy Mikita (another fave of mine). Don't know about Jim Menard, though he could be. TPTB don't tend to have a very high turnover rate.
            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

#932:
              Thanks, Ship Daddy! There was no way I was going to remember.
              Actually I couldn't remember the title either, I have a system to help me. I give each bookmark a name that describes something big in that Story. "Daytime Friends and Night-Time Lovers" is called "Teal'c's Quarters" in my bookmarks. Boy does it make it easier to find stuff
              ~BCM =)

Comment

#937:
                Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                Ya know, I have to give this unreal Peteyboy his due. He was up at five, fed the livestock, and then HE makes the breakfast. Not your stereotypical division of labor on a farm.
                Yeah, I noticed that too, I figure it's the least Pete can do in any incarnation after what he did in Chimera.
                ~BCM =)

Comment

Well, folks I'm off to enjoy my nightmares now. Thanks to TPTB for providing me nightmares for the next several weeks...
                  Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                  Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                  Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

#964:
                    Asks your hubs what was with the swearing in? I never heard of a swearing in at a promotion. Jack wasn't sworn in.
                    Maybe the swearing in was because she was being promoted to leader of SG-1 and not because of her rank?
                    ~BCM =)

Comment

#967:
                      Yeah, I read that one too, but don't ask me the name. I'm sure Ship Daddy has it.
                      You know I don't always have everything... I know I've read that story but I don't remember the title, sorry.
                      ~BCM =)

Comment

#975:
                        Originally posted by zabbugh
                        Does anyone know where I can find the story Albus Festivus it is by Sarae.
                        The link is dead however I found a copy of the story in my cache files
                        I'll e-mailed you a copy when I finish catching up with the posts
                        If anyone else would like to read it you can PM me.
                        ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          Add me to list of those hitting the EXIT if for ANY reason Sam and do ANYTHING but breakup by this episode

I can't do it anymore after that
                          you can yank my chain only so far and then I will chew off my leg and go free

This is going to sound really... juvenile, but it almost feels like the ptb don't like us... are punishing us. They couldn't just let Sam date casually. And if they had to have a real bf, they couldn't just let it be nice and not a big deal... It's everything we're afraid of seeing; it's like it's being played out in front of our eyes... why? What did we do to deserve this?

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

#1014:
                            Originally posted by zabbugh
                            Guys, before this thread closes. I just went to look at the new pics from Affinity. There are pics of the nameless one and Sam. They are not pleasant.
                            A ring?!?!?
                            Son of a b*****
                            And what was that picture of Sam and Pete working together if they end up on a join operation together I am going to be one pissed off fan. scratch that I wont be a fan anymore because they've been saying that Sam and Jack can't get together because they work together but Sam and Pete can kiss AND WORK TOGETHER I'M REALLY REALLY PISSED RIGHT NOW!
                            ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              (((((((((((((((((((((SALLY)))))))))))))))))))

If it will make you feel any better.... I finally got the pictures to open up and you will never guess what happened........... MY CAT THREW UP!!!!!

I am so serious!!!!! I was like WHAT THE HE**** and it was my cat right behind me throwing up...I kid you not....... okay do it is not funny for the cat...His name is Tigger btw..... but I had to just about hold my stomach together from laughing so hard because I thought well THAT about says it all PTB... you have now made my cat sick!!!!!

((((((((({{{{{{{{{[[[[[[[SALLY]]]]]]]]}}}}}}}}}})))))
                              HUGE HUGS we will get through this..... I hope!!! or at least we will get through Season 8
                              Thanks, Tame.

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                                (((((((((((((((Sally))))))))))))))))))

Sally, it scares me when you're this down. When TPTB have been stupid enough to bring you down, I know I'm a goner. I just want to say that we're here for you though--no matter what.

As far as I'm concerned, I totally agree with you. I wasn't so disappointed in the premiere (in fact, I was feeling VERY positive about it) until these pics showed up. And I am also very, VERY TIRED OF THIS!
                                Thanks, Marimba.

Thanks everyone.

Might need to bow out of here for a bit. Try to get some perspective.

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X