This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacme
    Tame, I've missed you! Where've you been hiding yourself?

ship sistah
    Hey Ship Sistah!! I am around....I lurk alot lately just because I am trying to stay *unspoiled* for the New Season. But Once it starts I am sure all you will be thinking is "Can't we shut her up!!"

You guys are cracking me up....commercial over....ack!!!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Hey Ship Sistah!! I am around....I lurk alot lately just because I am trying to stay *unspoiled* for the New Season. But Once it starts I am sure all you will be thinking is "Can't we shut her up!!"
      never! (((((Tame)))))

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Token
        She's still in invisible mode, but it's so nice when she comes out to play.
        Aaaaarrgghhh my GW witness protection cover BLOWN!!!
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Okay my take was ....OK ...not to much of anything.....They didn't spend as much time on teh thing as I had expected after everything I had read here...so that was way cool. I liked RDA's face when he said the was no threat kind of like "Oh Please"
          SO overall I am HYPED!!!!!!! for Friday!! the previews for the opener looked reall good and I am ready for a new season. I am sure we will have lots to say about it too .

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
            Spoiler Space for Lowdown, just in case:

For an hour preview show that had to cover 2 different shows, I felt that they spent an inordinate amount of time on .
            Eeg, yes! Why'd they have to show PS and Sam/PS kissing scenes again! *puts eye drops in eyes from burned retina syndrome*

The only thing positive and maybe Shippy was when RDA made the statement at the end of the comments and clips that apparently was no threat to O'Neill.

Did anyone else notice they showed the Grace kiss scene... TWICE!? And just before RDA made that 'no threat' statement, they showed the Grace kiss for the second time. *sigh* I 'think' what RDA was saying was that 'as *Jack* sees it, PS is not a threat to O'Neill.' I hope not! I don't want Jack's feelings anymore yanked around. *gives tender, but non-threatening to Sam kiss on Jack's cheek*

So, what did I think of the Lowdown? I liked it. Didn't love it because a-WAY to much Sam/PS kissing scenes , b- WAY too much time spent on promoting Atlantis when I was so hungry for Stargate Sg-1. All in all, I enjoyed it. Don't think I'll be saving it, though, because it didn't have enough Sg-1.

Can't wait for Friday!!!

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom

Nolamom, I LOVE your little doggie!

Sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'

<snip>

I just really like the fact that they showed the Grace kiss. Rather a subtle clue that the true ship might be navigating a few shoals, but is still seaworthy!! (especially the placement of the Grace kiss before RDA says his 5 little words).
                Di

Yes! Showed the Grace kiss twice. Showed it that second time 'just' before RDA said 'he's no threat to O'Neill'..... *sighs*

Sally

ps - I'm still scarred from having seen THOSE scenes again.... *considers sending ptw the bill for retina replacement*
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Season 8 Chernobyl spoilers

Originally posted by sacme

You should have heard me when they showed all the Chernobyl clips-- maybe you did. I was booing and hissing and yelling at the screen. It's amazing how hot and bothered (in a bad way) I get at just the sight of .

ship sistah

Me too! I started shielding my eyes, yelling 'my eyes!' to my mom. I mean come on, did they 'have' to show every bloody kiss moment between them!!! *eyes bulge*... *puts more retina-saving eye drops in*

PS is no threat to O'Neill.
                  PS is no threat to O'Neill.
                  PS is NO threat to O'Neill.

*takes deep breath*

Sally, in her shiny, happy place!
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

It makes me wonder why they would spend so much time on the Pete issue.
                    It's controversial. The fan reactions have made it controversial. You know, I don't know if I said that right. The writers made it controversial by writing it the way they did, but the fans reacting to it -and letting them know personally- is what I think is making us get so much press on it. Which means they've gotten a lot of fb. And as much as I think they've gotten some nice comments, I think they've gotten *way* more negative. I mean, why would they comment on it if they weren't?

If TPTB had not just told any new fans of SG-1, the new fans would not have known about "stalker" Pete. Now TPTB have tainted Pete against any new fans by calling his actions into question.
                    Ooh, you're right! And good!

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                      LOL! Yep! The collective sound of shippers hissing across the country!
                      Was that what that sound was?... thought it was some left-over fireworks.

Me, I was just trying to find the stakes and garlic! And dagnabbit--I ran out of holy water!

It doesn't work! The only thing that works is...

'The power of ship compels you!'

Five jelly donuts to anyone that recognizes that slightly alterned version of that quote... it's from a movie in the 70s.

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mjj1993
                        Nope, no hallucinations he really said it. BTW--the Lowdown will be repeated Friday night before the premiere. (Well, if my local newspaper TV listing is to be believed.)
                        Sorry if I am being thick but is Lowdown the hour behind the scenes things that is on the UK Season 6 DVD box set or have I missed something major?

Comment

Spoiler Space s8 "Stargate to Atlantis: The Lowdown"

Okay, I saw some of The Lowdown when it aired, but I had family over so I taped it and watched it later.

That was the most pathetic fence sitting I've ever seen. First they show lots of S/P then "The Kiss", then S/P, then "The Kiss" and RDA's comment. By the time this week ends they're going to need a doctor to surgically remove the fence posts.

I agree that it was good they addressed the "Pete issue" but I have a feeling this is the only place we'll see it and they dealt with it in the same way they've been dealing with it: 'Pete's a nice guy, he's a cop' blah, blah, blah.
                          Yeah, heard it before.

----
                          I agree that it was a good idea to remove the Pete stuff from the letter.

----
                          I saw the TV ad with the race car and DDL.

----

Right now I think the best idea is to wait and see. I'm not expecting much -if any- ship in "New Order" or the first half of the season right now, but I'm hoping that I'll be pleasently surprised.

3 Days 16 hrs 56 minutes 47 seconds... but I'm not counting
                          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by Seven
                            Sorry if I am being thick but is Lowdown the hour behind the scenes things that is on the UK Season 6 DVD box set or have I missed something major?
                            There have been 2 Lowdown's One aired just prior to s7 starting, and IIRC someone said that it was on the UK s6 DVDs. but there is also a brand new Lowdown that just aired last night and it was called "Stargate to Atlantis" all about SG-1 s8 and Atlantis s1.
                            Last edited by bcmilco; 06 July 2004, 12:12 AM.
                            ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                            The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by Seven
                              You're correct. Hopefully we'll get to see it on Sky One before S8 starts in September. *sigh* that seems such a long time to go!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoilers for Season 8
                                Since Abyss is one of my all-time favorite episodes, I'm glad to hear that Ba'al is coming back. Maybe they will revisit the whole, "He came back because he loved her" angle. Ok, I'm in a really shippy mood and definitely in my happy place.
                                LOL... When they showed scenes from Abyss, I said to my mom, 'They just keep showing scenes I don't want to look at!'. I don't like seeing Sam kiss, or be kissed by, another man, and I don't like seeing Jack tortured.

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X