This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scaryperson
    Ooooooo! I just got my 5th radioactive jello!!!!!!! someone reading/family just gave me rep, 8 points worth, which exactly got me there
    I wanna know who "snorfle" is??????
    I need to thank the "snorfle" person for their greatness!

And thankyou everyone in general! I love you all! You are all so awesome, i love this family

--Tan
    Damn, your going to be a System Lord before we know it. Who is going to be my loyal advisor once you are promoted?
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      Good evening (morning) everyone! Been working long hours didn't have time to talk, is everyone in the US ready for Threads? Hi-Jamie!
      Hey Trupi! You've missed us talking about some nice shippy moments, Uber posted a few manipulations (don't know if you saw?)

--Tan

Comment

Hey Trupi! You've missed us talking about some nice shippy moments, Uber posted a few manipulations (don't know if you saw?)

--Tan
        I'm trying to catch up! Missed SG-1 Monday also! Oh Well
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
          Damn, your going to be a System Lord before we know it. Who is going to be my loyal advisor once you are promoted?
          No my lord! If i come close to becoming a system lord, i will have to post red inspiring posts lol

But you should make the most of my advisingness

What can i do to help you with?

--Tan

Comment

No my lord! If i come close to becoming a system lord, i will have to post red inspiring posts lol

But you should make the most of my advisingness

What can i do to help you with?

--Tan
            Well, how can I get a date with Ba'al? He is so hot! Oops wrong thread!
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

If anyone wants to see it, I did a photo manip of just Amanda (for the Samanda appreciation thread)... The joke is that she is "our queen" - thus this manip:

Feedback is appreciated...

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/...esty_sm_fl.jpg

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

On the same topic...

Just over 100 points till I'm a System Lord!!! *At least i'm pretty sure.. how many points you need to get there again?* (hoping to get there before I leave for France!) LOOOOOVE to all who's ever given me rep

Anubis my Lord... I'm afraid you're going to have to find a new First Prime in the near future, for you've trained me so well i've become as powerful as thee and must move onto my own domain
                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                  Please don't leave me god....who will i have to worship and bow to and who will i leave the O'Neill slave to *whimpers* he will just rot in the cell if he is not properly ravished, who will i hunt down your enemys for so you can torture them *sniffles* who will i watch the season 9 finale with in your mothership *sniffles*

Don't leave Bev ((((((Bev))))))))
                  *E-hem ... cough cough ....*

I thought I was getting possession of the O'Neill slave after our God had finished with him *gives v stern look to PT* , however, torture away to your heart's content

Btw - I'm lovin everyone's fanfic - i've been glued to it for days
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                    *E-hem ... cough cough ....*

I thought I was getting possession of the O'Neill slave after our God had finished with him *gives v stern look to PT* , however, torture away to your heart's content

Btw - I'm lovin everyone's fanfic - i've been glued to it for days
                    ok you can have him
                    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Well, how can I get a date with Ba'al? He is so hot! Oops wrong thread!
                      Well, firstly ofcourse, Sam and Jack have to be together (we'll need the penguins for that, to tie up TPTB), you seen, then the Sam/Ba'al shippers cannot stop us! muahaha!

Hmmmm, then, what else? maybe put an ad in the Goa'uld times? Or set up some scenario where he has to save you? Is their any way you would like Ba'al to save you?

This is on-topic, this plot involves Sam and jack together

--Tan

Comment

Well, firstly ofcourse, Sam and Jack have to be together (we'll need the penguins for that, to tie up TPTB), you seen, then the Sam/Ba'al shippers cannot stop us! muahaha!

Hmmmm, then, what else? maybe put an ad in the Goa'uld times? Or set up some scenario where he has to save you? Is their any way you would like Ba'al to save you?

This is on-topic, this plot involves Sam and jack together

--Tan

My dear Tan, whatever is wrong with Baal/Sam/Jack *cough* oopsies, this forum is PG, isn't it...
                        The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

I made a quick graphic to express my feelings about the end of season eight
                          Spoiler:
                          TPTB dropped the ball in their final carry, and there are simply no excuses left. A pop culture reference tweaked for shipper purposes...

http://people.freenet.de/sillyrabbit/SG/resolution.jpg

Content of the image can be perceived as spoilers, so I didn't thumbnail it.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                            My dear Tan, whatever is wrong with Baal/Sam/Jack *cough* oopsies, this forum is PG, isn't it...
                            Well, my Lord Rogue would like to date Ba'al, so he has to be single and free, so as to give Rogue the full attention she deserves

--Tan

Comment

Nothing is wrong as long as Baal's host is a reverand/minister who's been allowed to perform the wedding ceremony for Sam and Jack because Baal the goa'uld even thinks its about time.
                              sigpic
                              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

But still, i'm going to France, 2 weeks, I need some reading material for the plane! Anyone, what's your favourite Sam/Jack fic? preferably a long epic, like Sally Reeve's... HELP!!! So many fics, so little time...
                                Oh no! MajorSam is going to France! My poor, poor country! It won't be the same when I got there this summer! It'll be chaos and madness!

*sigh* NEway, I was kinda bored so I photoshopped my little Gaia avatar (yes, I visit Gaia...). It's a little out of season

Love Elf Sammy

Now...I heard someone mention shippy manips? What page are they on?
                                May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Working...
                                X