This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
    Hi there Docker! I'll try to put something nice on it It's seems that we're back online..

When will the M2 air in US ? Just imagine that amount of shippers trying to get in here all at once
    Sir Ruff What did you think about my idea on the
    Spoiler:
    Rebellion with added battle scenes should have been added to moebius part 2 to make it better
    ?
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Yeah pt I thought we were back but I guess not then..

Sam fan, try to hang in there, once you're out living on your own you'll realize all the benefits that living with your mom has

Comment

OMG if I dont get another chance to post Im going to say good night to ya Sir Ruff and docker and scaryperson if shes out there also Sam Fan if this isnt the last post ill be on for a bit
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

*is not going to say those words because if he does it will go down again*

Comment

Well Im having fun Jamming on my guitar

Comment

wow it is back finally

Comment

any one here or has everyone gone to sleep. I just got on after trying all day to get on just to be shut down

Comment

it is still very slow and by the looks of it I am the only one here

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                    any one here or has everyone gone to sleep. I just got on after trying all day to get on just to be shut down
                    im here ......just lol
                    Carolyn

Comment

I finally got back! Did everyone see the front page on GW-Very DEPRESSING!
                      sigpic

Comment

cool more people

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                          I finally got back! Did everyone see the front page on GW-Very DEPRESSING!
                          why?
                          Carolyn

Comment

*waves* hullo everyone!! Been trying to get on all day, but MAN is GW gone crazy!!! Ah well, we'll see how long thsi bout of working lasts
                            The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Moebius spoilers
                              Spoiler:
                              Did anyone mention seeing Amanda's hubby twice in Moebius 2?
                              Well I heard the kiss wasn't as good as the imagined kiss in Grace in my opinion. Heard it was like a cereal kiss. Not serious at all. Totally bummed. I really can't believe they didn't give us a serious resolution after 8 years. I'm not going to buy any ideas that they may be together in the current timeline. I need in your face evidence. That which the PTB are frightened to give us. I had the bad feeling that the "Body guard " comment was meant for the shippers. I was right. Da*n it! I wish we had more gutsy writers. One of the opposite sex may have helped but who knows. It's all money when it all come down to it. Not whether it's for or against shippers. It's, for or against ratings which equal the word "money!" What a rip off . I for one will not buy the season 8 dvd's. Don't worry, you won't need the bodyguards, just the poor bucket once this finale hits all the other countries and USA shippers who "Are" the majority. I haven't been this depressed since my hubby passed away. Yes, it's just a TV show. Right
                              Neg (as in negative) I swore I would rename myself from Positive (Poz) to Neg if the resolution didn't happen so hence my name is SG1Neg!
                              Last edited by SG1Poz; 24 February 2005, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                                why?
                                When GW was up and down , they loaded new infor about season 9. How RDA might come back for a few episode (maybe)and how Ben and Beau are joining the sg-1. Claudia Black's character and Daniel character development. They took it off the front page now. I wonder why!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X