This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Was giving some reputation points but apparently I gave too much in the last 24 hours Will have to carry on later

and I hope Daniel will stay out of the way in Mobius 2

Just over 9 hours till Mobius 2

Caty
    Me too Daniel best stay out the way, or teal'c shall have to restrain him again
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
      Wow Caty.. just noticed your pic in your sig. You're pretty

..... but .....

to you

Caty

Comment

http://www.geocities.com/suomentisu/janina.jpg
        She's from my town btw

http://koti.welho.com/lseppan2/4e75/...vi_avellan.jpg

http://img.mtv3.fi/mn_kuvat/mtv3/ohj...dols/65851.jpg

http://www.palonen.fi/jpgkuvat/portr...raits/sara.jpg

pretty much down that line.. And with alot of finnish beer they look even better

Btw.. I snowboard too. Not any good though but been boarding for couple of years now.
        *jaw drops* THUNK!!! (first time ive used that properly) Woah seriously thinking about moving there

ooo cool snowboarding in my opinion is the best sport in the world
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

What's that Uni thingy?
          I'm starting University in the next few weeks. Tomorrow's orientation is basically a run down of what to do and when and an excuse to have a free sausage sizzle! woohoo!

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
          -Stargate Theme

Comment

^ good luck with the university!

Oh, thanks Caty *blushing*

Jamie, have you heard the new Green Day album? I've listened it trough dozens of times now. It's just great! You should dl it.. oh right you don't do that

Comment

^ good luck with the university!

Thanks Caty *blushing*

Jamie, have you heard the new Green Day album? I've listened it trough dozens of times now. It's just great! You should dl it.. oh right you don't do that
              I have I do like it I went to see Green Day live at Leeds Fest last year they were Awesome they did a cover of We are the champions which was excellent everyone together singing along linking arms it was a moment

Comment

Good morning my fellow shipper family!!!!!

i am so worried this morning waiting for mobieus to air
                Spoiler:
                i think the same way as caty all references to tonights show are mainly on alt sg1 team,which i am not happy,but a question how would there be a teal'c showed in the pictures,he wouldn't have been there but we have pictures!
                I think that this epidsode will be too short for our team to come out and i guess they might play it into season 9 which is worrying!
                I want our sam and jack to kiss not another timeline or au kiss the real thing!
                Do you think they would really kill off our sg1 team because me for one couldn't handle watching all these years for them to start from scratch.

oh please please please please let it be the right ending !!!!!!

i will be here before the show starts ready to get the party started,might throw in some spoilers during the show,but i will definately be here after the show,either drowning my sorrows or by celebrating like hell!

BY THE WAY IT'S THE LAST EPISODE WE MIGHT SEE RDA IN!!!!!!!!!!

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                  I have I do like it I went to see Green Day live at Leeds Fest last year they were Awesome they did a cover of We are the champions which was excellent everyone together singing along linking arms it was a moment

Why don't they ever come to Finland Have you heard Anti-Flag?

Comment

Originally posted by wynter

OMG! that just sucks! Aren't we going to start a petition or anything?! We need to make some noise people!

Comment

Morning shippers! One last day off school.

Anyway .. regarding the new spoilers GW has posted ...
                      Spoiler:
                      It DOESN'T look good, not at all. It seems that a lot of the episode will be devoted to the AU team, and that's NOT what I want to see. Not at all. Daniel being the only survivor, meh, this doesn't make me happy. Where the hell did TPTB get the idea that we want an AU team for TWO whole eps (minus a few minutes). The show is NOT about AU characters, it's about the REAL team.

I just hope TPTB know what they were doing for this episode. I'm beginning to think that the reason one of the producers heads went to explode was because of how STUPID this episode is about to be .. I can't think of anything else.

But still .. I'm trying to stay positive for the remainder of the day, until it airs, then there will be a few complaints, probably. The PTB have to do a fantastic job for these two episodes to be anywhere near 'fair' for me, so if everything is not resolved by the end, this WILL, I guarantee, be the WORST finale yet.

Anyway .. back to positive thoughts.

NINE HOURS TO GO!
                      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                        Good morning my fellow shipper family!!!!!

i am so worried this morning waiting for mobieus to air
                        Spoiler:
                        i think the same way as caty all references to tonights show are mainly on alt sg1 team,which i am not happy,but a question how would there be a teal'c showed in the pictures,he wouldn't have been there but we have pictures!
                        I think that this epidsode will be too short for our team to come out and i guess they might play it into season 9 which is worrying!
                        I want our sam and jack to kiss not another timeline or au kiss the real thing!
                        Do you think they would really kill off our sg1 team because me for one couldn't handle watching all these years for them to start from scratch.

oh please please please please let it be the right ending !!!!!!

i will be here before the show starts ready to get the party started,might throw in some spoilers during the show,but i will definately be here after the show,either drowning my sorrows or by celebrating like hell!

wynterxx
                        Morning Wynter I know im feeling pretty sad that it might be the last episode RDA is in

Comment

Why don't they ever come to Finland Have you heard Anti-Flag?
                          I havent heard of Anti Flag are they any good? I shall check them out today

Comment

i need to make more piccies, i'm bored any suggestions?

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
                            -Stargate Theme

Comment

OMG! that just sucks! Aren't we going to start a petition or anything?! We need to make some noise people!
                              Yeah its been ongoing since a few seasons back RDA has been having less and less screentime and involvement with the show the reason being to spend time with his Daughter, I can respect that Im sure the actors chose to cover for him will hopefully make up for the loss of a great character, but i know that they will never be able to replace RDA

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                                I havent heard of Anti Flag are they any good? I shall check them out today

They're great ! I suggest you get either Terror State or Mobilize. They're really gooooooooood

Comment

Working...
                                X