This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elkeli
    Here's the Death Knell tribute I promised yesterday...

Wow!!! Super pic!! Wish I knew how to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      spoilers/speculation for s8's moebius

Spoiler:
      I try not to set myself up with big hopes anymore, but I do have some for Moebius (god help me). I don't care about UST/RST between Alternate Sam and Jack, because it's too late in the game for those games. We need REAL RST between our REAL Sam and Jack. So, with Moebius in mind... I could handle seeing Sam and Jack as a couple in ancient Egypt, even if it were taken away by fixing the timeline. Why? Because I'd see that as a glimpse of their future. So Moebius 2 ends with the same fishing at the cabin scene... but I'd know where they'd be going, because I got to SEE it. I could be setting myself up for a fall of mammoth proportions, but I can't help it. I'll handle variations on this, though. This is my hope for Moebius 2.

*crosses fingers, toes, eyes, internal organs, and any other things crossable*

Sally

I couldn't agree more.
      Spoiler:
      Kisses in the AU mean nothing to me now. Yes, it shows that they are more or less destined to be together, but we've been there and seen that. We are living in this reality and thats the Sam and Jack I want to see kissing.

So I will be right here tomorrow, reading the hopefully shippy spoilers. I'm truly afraid we've gotten all we're going to get, but I just can't help hoping that something's gotta give.
      sigpic
      ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        ((((Token ))))

I still think we wouldn't be asking for too much if we wouldn't have seen
        Spoiler:
        Sam /Pete and Kerry /Jack in bed ...but with those scenes which were completely unnecessary in the sci-fi show ...them obviuosly we want a bit more from Sam and Jack too

Caty
        Yes, Caty. We've said it before, but
        Spoiler:
        the shippy scenes between Sam and Pete (and Jack and Kerry to an extent) raised our desires on what we want (and think we could expect) to see between Sam and Jack.

spoiler/speculation for s9

Spoiler:
        Who's to say that we won't get some kind of a glimpse of Sam/Jack ship next season? Even if RDA doesn't appear in one ep, we could still be told about it going on. And if RDA decides to do an ep or two... we could SEE ship!

I guess I'm 'still' trying to get over the endearing ship I saw between Sam and Pete in Chimera last season. I want that for Sam and Jack too. It felt like they got the cake, the icing, and the bakery store all in one shot.

I'm going to open the Sam and Jack Bakery in Shipper Town! Sweets for the sweet.

K, shippers, I'm done getting some of my anxiety out of my system. I'll be here tomorrow sometime after 2pm. I'll be checking in first with the S/J list because I'll get instant feedback. Here's hoping we're all happy and shippy campers tomorrow!

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          Yes, Caty. We've said it before, but
          Spoiler:
          the shippy scenes between Sam and Pete (and Jack and Kerry to an extent) raised our desires on what we want (and think we could expect) to see between Sam and Jack.

spoiler/speculation for s9

Spoiler:
          Who's to say that we won't get some kind of a glimpse of Sam/Jack ship next season? Even if RDA doesn't appear in one ep, we could still be told about it going on. And if RDA decides to do an ep or two... we could SEE ship!

I guess I'm 'still' trying to get over the endearing ship I saw between Sam and Pete in Chimera last season. I want that for Sam and Jack too. It felt like they got the cake, the icing, and the bakery store all in one shot.

I'm going to open the Sam and Jack Bakery in Shipper Town! Sweets for the sweet.

K, shippers, I'm done getting some of my anxiety out of my system. I'll be here tomorrow sometime after 2pm. I'll be checking in first with the S/J list because I'll get instant feedback. Here's hoping we're all happy and shippy campers tomorrow!

Sally

Glad to see a happy person around!!! If Moebius works, I Swear to you I will become the number #1 costumer at The S/J Bakery for the next YEAR!!! 2 YEARS!!!!

Speculation Moebius
          Spoiler:
          TPTB, get the hint, WE DON'T CARE ABOUT AU ANYMORE!! As many have stated, The Ultimatum is Moebius. It was going to be the Last Ep, I belive it will be a measure of TPTB's sanity. If there's only AU, they've all gone insane and Sg-1's doomed, unless they suddenly throw in say, a marriage in season 9. If there's real (as in RST!! REAL ship!!! not ridiculous nuances we've had to livewith for all this time!!!) - They're sane and beautiful and my faith will be restored (depending on how much RST) if there's AU AND Real, as long as the AU doesn't take away from the real, they are sane and beautiful and my faith is restored. however, if I could pick antying it would be scrap the AU, and add all their stuff into Real. Solid Ship.

I mean.. plaese... stuck in Egypt for how many years? I dont' care how ruddy "noble and duty bound" Sam and Jack are. IMO, there's no way a human being could possibly survive multiple years, with the person they love and onyl two others they can really communicate with, or know, and NOT get with the person they love. Seriously, Self-restraint can last 8 years in the work place, apparantly, but knowing you'll be stuck OUT of the work place for YEARS!??!! NO FLIPPING WAY could they restrain themselves THAT long!!! I mean... come on PTB, Stargate's always been a believable show, (well, as far as a big giant wormhole to other planets can go) but people don't generally know about those physics. UST and human emotions people DOOOO know about!! Hence, US!!! THE SHIPPERS!!!

so in summary, GIVE US SOME REAL SHIP OR WE'LL ALL DIE!!! (yes, exageration, but bear with me!

I'm not getting my hopes up with Moebius, as it may seem today, but honestly... if they DON'T give us some RST, I think I will go insane. There's only so far you can push it!!!

Descends off my own little soap-box I just discovered!

Ah well, GOOD LUCK SHIPPERS I HOPE WE BE HAPPY IN THE MORROW AND WILL BE ABLE TO DIE HAPPY WITH SOME GOOD SOLID RST!!!
          The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
          |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
            Sorry, but the spoilers about (moebius)
            Spoiler:
            the kiss between the alternate Sam and Jack came out before the special aired. If they're accurate, we're screwed.
            But was it leaked by people who had seen the "Special" before it had aired? It's possible. *desparately holding on to any glimmer of hope*

Token ~

Comment

please remember to use spoiler tags after M2 and not like: Jiiiiihaa happy happy /spoilers/. I'll have to wait till tomorrow.. that's killing me

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                Here! Here! Well said! Gosh, you sure haven't seen that soapbox in a while Glad you found it though, thanks for holding on to it for her, Bev!
                ((((((((((((((((Marimba))))))))))))))))
                Good to see you!!! What's been happening??? Are you going to stay and play?? PLEEEEASE!! Don't make me beg; it wouldn't be pretty!

Token ~

Comment

Thanks everyone, for your kind words for my collage!

I just made a cool sig pic for myself but it didn't save!! GRR!! oh well, i'll make it again later.

I'm off to watch SG1 dvds for a while, back lata!

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
                  -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                    Glad to see a happy person around!!! If Moebius works, I Swear to you I will become the number #1 costumer at The S/J Bakery for the next YEAR!!! 2 YEARS!!!!

Speculation Moebius
                    Spoiler:
                    TPTB, get the hint, WE DON'T CARE ABOUT AU ANYMORE!! As many have stated, The Ultimatum is Moebius. It was going to be the Last Ep, I belive it will be a measure of TPTB's sanity. If there's only AU, they've all gone insane and Sg-1's doomed, unless they suddenly throw in say, a marriage in season 9. If there's real (as in RST!! REAL ship!!! not ridiculous nuances we've had to livewith for all this time!!!) - They're sane and beautiful and my faith will be restored (depending on how much RST) if there's AU AND Real, as long as the AU doesn't take away from the real, they are sane and beautiful and my faith is restored. however, if I could pick antying it would be scrap the AU, and add all their stuff into Real. Solid Ship.

I mean.. plaese... stuck in Egypt for how many years? I dont' care how ruddy "noble and duty bound" Sam and Jack are. IMO, there's no way a human being could possibly survive multiple years, with the person they love and onyl two others they can really communicate with, or know, and NOT get with the person they love. Seriously, Self-restraint can last 8 years in the work place, apparantly, but knowing you'll be stuck OUT of the work place for YEARS!??!! NO FLIPPING WAY could they restrain themselves THAT long!!! I mean... come on PTB, Stargate's always been a believable show, (well, as far as a big giant wormhole to other planets can go) but people don't generally know about those physics. UST and human emotions people DOOOO know about!! Hence, US!!! THE SHIPPERS!!!

so in summary, GIVE US SOME REAL SHIP OR WE'LL ALL DIE!!! (yes, exageration, but bear with me!

I'm not getting my hopes up with Moebius, as it may seem today, but honestly... if they DON'T give us some RST, I think I will go insane. There's only so far you can push it!!!

Descends off my own little soap-box I just discovered!

Ah well, GOOD LUCK SHIPPERS I HOPE WE BE HAPPY IN THE MORROW AND WILL BE ABLE TO DIE HAPPY WITH SOME GOOD SOLID RST!!!
                    That was a great soap-box!
                    sigpic

Comment

ACK!!!! GateWorld has new spoilers for Moebius 2!!!! Maybe if nobody reads them then we can still live in our dream world!! I may just have to resist GateWorld altogether tomorrow!! I soooo don't want to know what happens until I see it. Ack! I wonder if I have the willpower to stay away from the Family!

*Repeats*
                      "I must not spoil myself!"

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                        ACK!!!! GateWorld has new spoilers for Moebius 2!!!! Maybe if nobody reads them then we can still live in our dream world!! I may just have to resist GateWorld altogether tomorrow!! I soooo don't want to know what happens until I see it. Ack! I wonder if I have the willpower to stay away from the Family!

*Repeats*

((((Token)))) I'm with ya there!!! Thankfully (I suposse...) I'l be away from the computer until 3'ish hours after it airs. Then I'll be to preoccupied *ahem* doing the unspeakable, that i won't read spoilers.

I hope...

*Repeats*
                        The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by Token

*Repeats*

Same here I've been avoiding the frontpage so I wouldn't get spoiled
                          I don't get that whole spoiling thing anyways.. Why would someone like to know what's gona happen? That's like knowing a result of a hockey game beforehand.. Don't get it

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                            ((((Token)))) I'm with ya there!!! Thankfully (I suposse...) I'l be away from the computer until 3'ish hours after it airs. Then I'll be to preoccupied *ahem* doing the unspeakable, that i won't read spoilers.

I hope...

*Repeats*
                            (((((((MajorSam))))))) Yes, be grateful you have something already scheduled to occupy your time! I am now going to find something to occupy my time tomorrow! I refuse to be spoiled!! Thank you for giving me the encouragement to sign off until such time as I have seen Moebius 2!!

Until then............. ((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))) Here's hoping all is well and good in Shipper Town tomorrow!!!

*Repeats*
                            "I will not spoil myself!"
                            "I will not spoil myself!"

Token ~

Comment

well, I'm a spoiler hound myself I don't think the front page article includes much more than we already knew, at least none of it was a suprise to me. Still, seeing as I have no idea how much spoilage y'all have, stay away!

Looking forward to reading all the gory details tomorrow!

(I'm volunteering in a study looking at insulin response, I'm having an insulin clamp tomorrow if that means anything to you. ).

Have fun at the Shipper Bar and Grill!

and I hope we don't see too much of this... or
                              but LOTS of this....

Comment

Spoilers and Speculation Threads and Moebius 1 and 2
                                Spoiler:
                                I was wondering a while back we were told that Moebius 2 I believe would end with everyone fishing at Jacks cabin and yet that is what we saw at the conclusion of Threads right; well what if when Moebius 2 concludes it does so some time before Daniel and Teal'c arrive? What I mean by that is it seemed to me that Sam and Jack were at the cabin well before Daniel and Teal'c arrived because they were already set up and fishing; so, what if we get to see a little ship time between Jack and Sam before the arrival of Teal'c and Daniel in Moebius 2 but we still get the timeline back on track with the conclusion we saw in Threads as the conclusion in Moebius 2? This way basically we get the ship but we also get the team ending. Okay shippy wishful thinking I know, I know but I'm desperate.

Comment

Working...
                                X