X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    Definitely - especially if Jack's the mechanic. I'll hold the spanner

Gee, I just *don't* know what you mean! lol

Poetic: Ta muchly, it actually took me longer to make my sig than that big thing lol!

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
    -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
      Here! Here! Well said! Gosh, you sure haven't seen that soapbox in a while Glad you found it though, thanks for holding on to it for her, Bev!

(((marimba)))

Glad to see you're back ! I was wondering where you were
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
        Kliq!!!!hahahahaha
        Gladly
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

I'm back! Hey you're finally up and running Jamie It seems that Scaryperson isn't up yet so now we need to write alot of posts for her to catch up

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
            I'm back! Hey you're finally up and running Jamie It seems that Scaryperson isn't up yet so now we need to write alot of posts for her to catch up
            Lmao! it seems everyone is catching up all the time on this thread now lol im pretty lucky I only have to catch up on 3 or 4 pages
            And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Yeah catching up is hard work OMG.. I just got a killer job offer and bought some candy and ice tea for M2. I'm all set

It wasn't such a bad day after all

Comment

Yeah catching up is hard work OMG.. I just got a killer job offer and bought some candy and ice tea for M2. I'm all set

It wasn't such a bad day after all
                ooo sounds interesting what job have you been offered *fingers crossed for snowboarding instructor*

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                  ooo sounds interesting what job have you been offered *fingers crossed for snowboarding instructor*
                  LOL this big local firm hired me to design layout for their upcoming annual report They own i.e a couple of restaurants around here and the job includes some juicy steaks from the grill and the salary ain't so bad either.

Comment

LOL this big local firm hired me to design layout for their upcoming annual report They own i.e a couple of restaurants around here and the job includes some juicy steaks from the grill and the salary ain't so bad either.
                    Awesome! Lol Yeah the salary is the least on your mind Bring on the Steaks! Save a couple for the grill tonight I think you should take up the offer you'd design an excellent layout for their annual report

Comment

ok so i finally decided that i liked the banner version better lol, sorry for fooling around with it so much but i'll have changed my mind by tomorrow lol.

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
                      -Stargate Theme

Comment

Awesome! Lol Yeah the salary is the least on your mind Bring on the Steaks! Save a couple for the grill tonight I think you should take up the offer you'd design an excellent layout for their annual report
                        Oh I'm going to take it ! It's like a dream job i can do it from home and at the same time hang around here Only times I HAVE to leave the house every now and then are when I'm going out for a steak

I'm lovin it !

And I'll most definitely see you at the grill tonight.. Only for the pre-party though I'll bring some Bailey's and some Finnish beer beer is a must with steaks !

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
                          ok so i finally decided that i liked the banner version better lol, sorry for fooling around with it so much but i'll have changed my mind by tomorrow lol.
                          Don't worry Kel theres nothing wrong with wanting perfection in your sig and its pretty good

Comment

Oh I'm going to take it ! It's like a dream job i can do it from home and at the same time hang around here Only times I HAVE to leave the house every now and then are when I'm going out for a steak

I'm lovin it !

And I'll most definitely see you at the grill tonight.. Only for the pre-party though I'll bring some Bailey's and some Finnish beer beer is a must with steaks !
                            Excellent another shipper to talk to through the day LOL oooo you say finnish beer like its very strong *hopes it is*
                            Do you not get to see Moebius? what episode you on so far?

Comment

Don't worry Kel theres nothing wrong with wanting perfection in your sig and its pretty good
                              its actually not too great but i'm working on it! lol. this is just to tide me over til thursday when I can spend time making a better one. I've got Uni orientation tomorrow yay!

-Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
                                its actually not too great but i'm working on it! lol. this is just to tide me over til thursday when I can spend time making a better one. I've got Uni orientation tomorrow yay!
                                Oh Cool You just starting Uni?

Comment

Working...
                                X