This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
    We should form some sort of Blonde League or something...to battle crime or something
    Awesome! We can get Zat's and cool little army uniforms (with mini skirts of course). lol

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
    -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
      Awesome! We can get Zat's and cool little army uniforms (with mini skirts of course). lol
      Lmao! Well Im not sure about the mini-skirts...might not go down well with the general public for me...but sure why not
      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Welcome docker22 Its good to see new people in here
        thanks! better late than never huh? lol love you'r sig by the way,can you upload pictures stored on you'r computer, i tried last night but i'm computer challenged

sig made by Samjackshiplover
        http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

Originally posted by docker22
          thanks! better late than never huh? lol love you'r sig by the way,can you upload pictures stored on you'r computer, i tried last night but i'm computer challenged
          Thankyou, Yeah you can if ya find a pic you want on either in your sig or on your post you can upload it to this site www.imageshack.us which puts it on the internet it shall give you a link and you just copy and paste the link to your sig or post to put pics on here
          And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Lmao! Well Im not sure about the mini-skirts...might not go down well with the general public for me...but sure why not

Well if we're going to be the quintessential (word of the night) Blonde crime fighter's we have to go with the cliched outfits! lol.

And Docker, Welcome to our world!

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
            -Stargate Theme

Comment

Well if we're going to be the quintessential (word of the night) Blonde crime fighter's we have to go with the cliched outfits! lol.

And Docker, Welcome to our world!
              Lol Love the word but a guy wearing a miniskirt would just look weird...especially when I start running after bad guys

Lol

Comment

thanks guys. i've visited loads of threads ,this has got to be the friendliest.
                wohooo shipper family,okay moment over
                thanks for the green jello poetictragedy hugs poetictragedy tightly

Comment

Lol Love the word but a guy wearing a miniskirt would just look weird...especially when I start running after bad guys

Lol
                  see now, i SO didn't know you were a guy lol. HOWEVER, I reckon it could do wonders for our popularity!

It would just reinforce the entire blonde element!either that of they'll think you like to cross dress.....how about hot pants?

-Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by docker22
                    thanks guys. i've visited loads of threads ,this has got to be the friendliest.
                    wohooo shipper family,okay moment over
                    thanks for the green jello poetictragedy hugs poetictragedy tightly
                    No problem

(((((((docker22)))))))

Comment

see now, i SO didn't know you were a guy lol. HOWEVER, I reckon it could do wonders for our popularity!

It would just reinforce the entire blonde element!either that of they'll think you like to cross dress.....how about hot pants?
                      oooo now theres an idea...Leather ones?

Comment

((((((Elkeli)))))) Thanks for the rep

Comment

oooo now theres an idea...Leather ones?

PVC ones, can't afford leather. As long as they're army print, its all good.

Or we can get kilts! Kind of a compromise....haha! I'm inspired by the Edinburgh Tattoo having been on TV tonight lol. Those Highland dancers crack me up!

-Stargate Theme

Comment

well then they meant that they wished it to be the 'norm,' following the traditional and what has proven to have worked in the past. That's my interpretation of it anyway, i'm probably wrong. lol.

PoeticTragedy, very late night! lol, really doesn't work as a greeting does it?
                            actually, I believe canon means it's actually written in the script. I double-checked with my daughter(English major, senior year), and she confirmed it for me.She's way smarter than me.
                            Ali

Comment

PVC ones, can't afford leather. As long as they're army print, its all good.

Or we can get kilts! Kind of a compromise....haha! I'm inrpired by the Edinburgh Tattoo having been on TV tonight lol. Those HIghland dancers crack me up!
                              Now a kilt is no problem seen as though i was born and raised in scotland

Yes! Army Print Kilts! we could conceal the Zats under our kilts when we need to be covert

Comment

Originally posted by Ali_gater
                                actually, I believe canon means it's actually written in the script. I double-checked with my daughter(English major, senior year), and she confirmed it for me.She's way smarter than me.

Ahhh ok, I was just working off what my English teacher told me about the Literature canon ages ago....

Poetic : as long as a stash for Zat's, a stash for coffee and a stash for chocolate, we can't go wrong! If we want to be even more covert we can use our bag pipes as blow darts!

ok so back on topic...

SAM AND JACK!!! WOOOOOOOooooOOTTTT!!!!!!!

-Stargate Theme

Comment

Working...
                                X