This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    I hope we are not just hoping ....because there are a lot of shippers in the world who do not come here to be cheered up ..so to them too I wish we'll get the end we deserve . ...and that Sam and Jack will be forever one item with a nice kiss to wrap it up ....after a few shippy scenes .

Caty
    To be honest, if I never came on-line and didn't discuss the ship so much and didn't know that some people were so against it, I think I would believe that the ship was established and canon. Yes, I want more because I I want to see it openly for my on enjoyment and because I don't want anyone to think that its not there. But if I was one of those people who wasn't involved on-line, I don't think I would belive it could be taken any other way than as a romantic love between Sam and Jack, established and acknowledged, and threads
    Spoiler:
    acted upon.

I think that's how I would feel anyway.
    sigpic
    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
      Lol, you aswell? Atleast i know i'm not the only one

PoeticTragedy, Ha, yeh it was a very cozy and restful 10 minutes lol it's funny how all my day seems to have gone....hmm, it shall forever remaimn a mystery...

Oma-1!!!! That is sooo unbelievably cute!!!!!

--Tan
      I hope you arent missing the snow its supposed to be really bad for the next two days woo!

sorry i meant two weeks
      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Hey there!

My comp crashed and it's just back on!

It's taken 7 minutes for me to get to this page, and the forum's my homepage!!!!!!

Alas...no collage tonight from me.
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I keep on having a dream about RDA turning up at my work (I work in a tourist centre) and asking me to be his tourguide for the day!!!!

Here's hoping he wants to come to Scotland sometime!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Caty - Will S and J be going to Scotland on their honeymoon????
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
            Hey everyone look - I'm a warrior!

Maybe I'll have the supreme honour of facing the Tauri in battle! I'll go hand to hand with Jack

PoeticTragedy - Could speak to your God and accept me into your ranks? It would be an honour to serve. *bows*
            I shall speak to my god for you We could use warriors who are willing to go one to one with the formidable O'Neill Of the Tauri!
            But I think she expressed her wish to interrogate him herself...so make sure that theres enough left for my god
            And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
              I hope you arent missing the snow its supposed to be really bad for the next two days woo!

sorry i meant two weeks
              Lol, nah, i wont, but it better not affect ym journey from home to work.....darn bus reliance....

Snow snow snow snow......

--Tan

Comment

I didn't know that if you get 5000 posts you become a Goa'uld Lord
                This is good for Tame who has 4700 and someting posts !! ((Tame))
                I bow for you
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Lol, you aswell? Atleast i know i'm not the only one

--Tan
                  Couldn't help it I always get so tired after I get something to eat in the middle of the day which is quite unpleasant i.e in the middle of schoolday ...

Oma - that's pure cuteness

Comment

Originally posted by major_flaming_toaster
                    I just couldn't help it. I read the Moebius 1 spoilers and all the posts and opinions on it. Not having seen it myself, I can't say what I think about the episode. But, and I may very well be wrong, some of the current opinion on both Moebius I is that it was slow moving and not team focused at all. All that said another thought on Moebius was that spoilers (Highlight) Alt Timeline Jack had never met Alt Timeline Carter, so in Moebius 2, if spoilers are right and they do kiss it will be really unbelievable I was thinking about that last night and trying, optimistically, to find a reasonable solution to that problem.

Here's what I came up with: (I havn't seen M1 so some of this might not be completely accurate) The episode starts with our team in the past. We know already that things occuring in the past change the future; because of the problem of believability in M1, what if something drastically changes in the past and the alt timeline we have previously seen changes again and we see a new alt timeline where Jack and Sam know each other. That might make the kiss more believable.

Maybe not. Just something I was thinking about.
                    I watched M1 again last night and to my surprise, I actually enjoyed all of it! The first part with SG1 was just brill as always,
                    Spoiler:
                    the touching hands bit *sigh*. The second half went much quicker cos I spent all the time inbetween anticipating the funny bits. Carter's little reproductive organs speech, Mr Fantastic, lemon chicken.

I didn't notice the first time around, but when ATL Carter in in the briefing room doing the whole explaining the theory of the Antartica gate, she was actually competent and rather like our own Sam. I liked the satisfied smirk at the end too.
                    sigpic

Comment

i am really excited about moebius 2 i loved seasons 3 and 4 but i am only just catching up with seasons 5-7,i have watched most of season eight and have loved it, i wasn't to sure how they'd use jack as a general, but although i've missed the team,i think he's made a good general. plus he looks so good in blues lol

sig made by Samjackshiplover
                      http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

Lol, nah, i wont, but it better not affect ym journey from home to work.....darn bus reliance....

Snow snow snow snow......

--Tan
                        Snow always gets me really excited, I have a week off after this week coming, so Im going to be up at sheffield snowboarding for an entire week woooooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                          Spoiler:
                          That's the reason I loved this ep! The phone conversation at the beginning, that line, and the "whole Pete Shannahan thing ".
                          Pure class.
                          Hi Shippers!

I am like several others that are trying to stay spolier free. I wasn't expecting anything shippy for this episode ... so I WAS pleasantly surprised!!

Spoiler:
                          I liked the same scenes everyone else has mentioned
                          1. the conversation at the begining between Jack and Sam ... no "Sir" just friends.
                          2. Joe saying he wouldn't mention his feelings for "Sam" I am assuming. We know he can't be talking about Kerry Johnson he hasn't met her yet... according to CJ episode they were meeting for the first time on Monday.
                          3. Joe's comment about the "whole Pete Shanhan thing" .... and Jack and Sam's reaction to the comment.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                            Snow always gets me really excited, I have a week off after this week coming, so Im going to be up at sheffield snowboarding for an entire week woooooooo!
                            i love snow so much,but im snow deprived down here, so any of you out there hate snow, come down to my corner of wales you wont see a flake,lol

sig made by Samjackshiplover
                            http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                              To be honest, if I never came on-line and didn't discuss the ship so much and didn't know that some people were so against it, I think I would believe that the ship was established and canon. Yes, I want more because I I want to see it openly for my on enjoyment and because I don't want anyone to think that its not there. But if I was one of those people who wasn't involved on-line, I don't think I would belive it could be taken any other way than as a romantic love between Sam and Jack, established and acknowledged, and threads
                              Spoiler:
                              acted upon.

I think that's how I would feel anyway.

I always thought that the Sam/Jack thing was canon too. Image my surprise (and horror) when I started surfing the net and found slash! I mean Jack and Daniel? *shudders* (perhaps I'm showing my naievety here?)

NB: I will state for the record, that I'm not homophobic, just that slash is hardly staying true to the characters portrayed by TPTB.

How can there be any mistake in their sexuality! It's blatantly obvious from CotG onwards that Sam & Jack would eventually be together *crosses fingers for happy shippy bits in M2*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by docker22
                                i am really excited about moebius 2 i loved seasons 3 and 4 but i am only just catching up with seasons 5-7,i have watched most of season eight and have loved it, i wasn't to sure how they'd use jack as a general, but although i've missed the team,i think he's made a good general. plus he looks so good in blues lol
                                Here here! This one's for you.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X