This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marimba26
    Caty is on holiday right now enjoying herself in France at the beach!
    Yep, she is at the beach alright wearing an itsy, bitsy, tiney, weeney bikini. And yes, I am very jealous. Of her being at the beach and her ability to wear a bikini!!!!
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Token
      Good morning, campers!!
      What's on the schedule today?
      (hiking, boating, drinking (GoneShippin'), ranting, loving??)
      Hey, why the assumption I'm drinking? Hold on a sec while I refill my glass.... Medical research has proven that a little wine a day makes the shippers come out and play...nevermind just what peer reviewed medical journal published the findings, just trust me...

I've missed you all. NO, I haven't been on a bender, just taking the kids to camp and their grandma. And yes, that means I have the house, and more importantly, THE COMPUTER all to myself. THEN, I had to catch up on all 3 bazillion posts. Honestly, peoples' fingers are probably callused.
      Some notes:
      Glad to see dippin' Shipper cookies in the beverage of your choice is now being recognized as the best natural home remedy around. Keep it up, shippers. Aids the creativity in posts as well as alleviating the blues caused by the mean ol' TPTB.
      Great fics, Sal...thanks for posting the links.
      Tame and ShipDaddy...don't make me have to separate you two; you'll both be sent to your rooms to watch repeated showings of Chernobyl if you can't stop fighting. (hey, my kids are gone till the end of July, got to keep up my mom practice )
      Excellent comments about Laira, everyone---I always felt she warranted a bit more discussion, and I was SO glad to stop reading about and obsessing over .

And why YES, I feel I COULD endure the Sam and Jack hour...especially if they'd been sampling ShipNana's Yellow cookies...heheheheh..but just once, not every episode.

glad be be back!
      Di

Comment

Had a hopeful thought about the ship--

My husband once read a quote to me concerning former LA Gov Edwin Edwards (who is now in prison after being unsuccessfully indicted over 20 times)--

"If you wait by the river long enough, you'll watch the bodies of your enemies float by. The FBI finally waited long enough."

Kind of reminded me of shippers--we've been waiting by the river for a long time and one by one, the bf's and gf's have gone by. So it's only a matter of time for Ptui! Metaphorically speaking of course...

Kind of morbid, I know. Just thought it applied to the patience of shippers!
        Ooookay...you're as deep as Teal'c with that quote. I'll have to remember to use it at work sometime.
        Di

Comment

Speaking of obstacles between Jack and Sam, made a new vid--

"China" by Tori Amos

Kind of my take on the damage Ptui has done to both Sam and her relationship with Jack.

Enjoy!
          Marimba, that was WONDERFUL *blows nose*.

I loved how you worked in some dialogue, especially the "Jack" at the end. It was so touching!!
          Ship Nana

Comment

SPOILERS FOR SEASON 8 EP "KING ETC" (#813)
            Nice to see Harry back, Jack offworld--and Sam and Jack working together. By themselves.

J.
            "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

It sounds like a fun episode.I may be wrong on this but it does not seem like there has been many episodes that had just Sam and Jack working or being together.I hope the 2nd part of Season 8 has some Jack heavy episodes.I would love to see an episode in which everyone thinks Jack is dead.I wonder if that would be enough to get Sam and Jack together.I hope New Order has some good Shippy moments.It will make waiting for the 2nd part of Season 8 a little easier but not much.

Comment

Look.. The Ship Monkey is jumping up and down because he can't wait for Season 8.

(He also heard from an inside source that there was gonna be Ship. Shhh, don't tell anyone though. It's a well kept secret!)

What you don't believe the Ship Monkey? Well, he's more reliable than most sources we've heard from!!!!

I for one am gonna go with the Ship Monkey.
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                  This is for you, Tame.

We are so ready for the new Season!!
                  Sam and Jack Forever!
                  aaaaaaaaaa
                  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                  I wanted to post this for the gutter gals in the Thunk thread, but it is multi-functional!
                  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                  aaaaaaaaaaaa
                  aaaaaaaaaaa
                  P.S. Hate to post and run, but I gotta. I'll check back later.
                  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! And yes THAT IS ME IN THE CENTER I am salivating just waiting for the new Season!!

I have the schedule for the new season written on my Dept Bulletin Board at work so EVERYONE Knows and will be ready
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                    Yea, but "Garbage" by any other name is still "Garbage" even if it is at the top of the garbage heap.
                    ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
                    You are so right Ship Nana!!!!!!
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                      Hey, why the assumption I'm drinking? Hold on a sec while I refill my glass.... Medical research has proven that a little wine a day makes the shippers come out and play...nevermind just what peer reviewed medical journal published the findings, just trust me...

I've missed you all. NO, I haven't been on a bender, just taking the kids to camp and their grandma. And yes, that means I have the house, and more importantly, THE COMPUTER all to myself. THEN, I had to catch up on all 3 bazillion posts. Honestly, peoples' fingers are probably callused.
                      Some notes:
                      Glad to see dippin' Shipper cookies in the beverage of your choice is now being recognized as the best natural home remedy around. Keep it up, shippers. Aids the creativity in posts as well as alleviating the blues caused by the mean ol' TPTB.
                      Great fics, Sal...thanks for posting the links.
                      Tame and ShipDaddy...don't make me have to separate you two; you'll both be sent to your rooms to watch repeated showings of Chernobyl if you can't stop fighting. (hey, my kids are gone till the end of July, got to keep up my mom practice )
                      Excellent comments about Laira, everyone---I always felt she warranted a bit more discussion, and I was SO glad to stop reading about and obsessing over .

And why YES, I feel I COULD endure the Sam and Jack hour...especially if they'd been sampling ShipNana's Yellow cookies...heheheheh..but just once, not every episode.

glad be be back!
                      Di
                      HI Di!!!! So glad you are back AND have the computer. Gotta love Grandparents!!!!

Shippers on the night they show the Sam & Jack Hour

Comment

yay about the new ep news.
                        season 8:
                        its
                        good
                        to
                        be
                        the
                        king
                        love maybourne, chuffed he's back
                        and sam and jack working alone together. hhmmm.
                        bring on the fanfics!
                        (well its not like we're going to get any grace like moments in the episode)
                        i am sooo negative. i'm sorry shiplets.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkQuee1
                          SPOILERS FOR SEASON 8 EP "KING ETC" (#813)
                          Nice to see Harry back, Jack offworld--and Sam and Jack working together. By themselves.

J.
                          Possible Spoilers Season 8
                          From my counting "It's Good to be King" will be the 12th episode out of 20. That is over the halfway mark.

Ok here we have Jack offworld and it seems that Teal'c and Daniel are together in the storyline SOOOOOOO that leaves Sam and Jack. We also know that Maybourne has an idea of how Jack feels about Sam. Hmmmmmm

What do ya think fellow Shippers?

Me thinks that I smell the beginnings of something!!!
                          Ship Nana

Comment

even if sam and jack don't get up to something......fic will 'fix' that
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! And yes THAT IS ME IN THE CENTER I am salivating just waiting for the new Season!!

I have the schedule for the new season written on my Dept Bulletin Board at work so EVERYONE Knows and will be ready
                              Every day I go into work and tell them how many days are left until the premiere. They think I'm a tad bit fanatical. Of course, I'll be on vacation that week, but I'm setting 2 VCR's and having 2 friends tape it just in case of thunderstorms and electricity failure. Hmmmm, I may have to be sick that night and stay in the hotel room. "Go ahead and take the children to Magic Kingdom, dear. I think I'll just stay here and rest."
                              Tasha
                              JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                I am loving the new *Family Picture* Sally...GREAT Job!!!!!!!
                                Thanks, hon! I'll tell you, it's *very* hard to find a pic I can use, seeing as I have to be careful of pic size and all. Speaking of pics... can you send one to you, Tame, so you can shrink it down? I don't want to let this one pass because it'll be great for the next in the series.

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X