This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcmilco
    No that doesn't mean you aren't going to like what you see... I don't think (I don't actually know!)

Just that the spoilers I read gave away the ending for the episode and the ending is a rather important part of the show... ya know the part that the rest of it leads up to.
    OK. I feel better. Some people don't mind reading ending spoilers so I thought maybe you were refering to the episode itself not being good. Did you read the spoilers by accident?

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
      OK. I feel better. Some people don't mind reading ending spoilers so I thought maybe you were refering to the episode itself not being good. Did you read the spoilers by accident?
      Sort of *ahem* They weren't actually marked as 5th act spoilers when I first saw them, but I could kinda tell when I frst started reading them that they were from the 5th act, but I didn't stop reading, so at that point it became my fault
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Sort of *ahem* They weren't actually marked as 5th act spoilers when I first saw them, but I could kinda tell when I frst started reading them that they were from the 5th act, but I didn't stop reading, so at that point it became my fault
        Yes, Resistance is Futile!!

Oops....wrong show

Were those 5th act spoilers for "New Order 1 & 2"?
        Last edited by Token; 19 June 2004, 05:13 PM. Reason: Had a question

Token ~

Comment

LOL that's what happened to me too! I like spoilers but I *didn't* want to know how it ended!
          Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Were those 5th act spoilers for "New Order 1 & 2"?
            Yup. New Order Part 2.
            ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
              <snip>
              I popped in a couple of DVD's this morning while i was cleaning (or rather pretending to clean, cause let's face it, I was standing in the middle of the living room with a mop in my hand staring at the tv)...<snip>
              LOL
              Been there done that! Weds. played the 2nd DVD from SG's 1st season on the new PC & told myself I could get some bills written, get the rebates to the PC & related equipment filled out/sent & maybe do some general cleaning around where the PC is...........
              **Coughs discreetly**....I did write 3 checks out & managed to get them in the envelope and stamped, but otherwise ended up w/my chin resting in my hand watching the PC monitor...... <and these flat planel screens are so nice , let me tell you, after 5 years of monster monitors eating up all the desk space!>
              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Has anybody read the latest issue of SciFi magazine? They have an article with Richard and Amanda (although I don't think they were interviewed together). Amanda talks about Sam's feeling for Jack and StalkerPete.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zabbugh
                  Thanks for the advice! I am an AOL user and have explorer. It seems to be working like a charm now. Go Figure!
                  You're welcome. But a little disclaimer...MIE won't always work.... used it this a.m. to get here 'cuz the regular way didn't work. And this evening it's the reverse- MIE can't find the site but regular does... Won't even try to figure out the whys........ just happy to be here!
                  'Cept it "can't find site" errors everytime I post & then I end up duplicate posting.... it's been a long day for me... guess the computer's telling me to get my bottom off to bed. Hasta en la manana mis amigos........
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                  My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Hey Ship Daddy, I'm a huge spoiler fanatic and I wouldn't mind knowing how the epidode ends. In fact I'm dying to know. So if it's at all possible I would love it if you could e-mail it to me or PM me with it. I'll be your best friend!

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Thanks, Ship Daddy! I'm doing by best to stay away and so far I'm succeeding. (I'm a good little shiplet! )

But it looks like Ship Daddy needs an extra special Shipper cookie. Maybe one that wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers. That's a tough job for a cookie, but I think Ship Nana is up to the challenge.
                      Ok here it is, another Shipper Cookie!!!

Drum Roll Please....

Pink Shipper Cookie - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

How's that?! *wipes sweat from brow*
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                        Has anybody read the latest issue of SciFi magazine? They have an article with Richard and Amanda (although I don't think they were interviewed together). Amanda talks about Sam's feeling for Jack and StalkerPete.
                        ChevronSeven a BIG

to our Shipper Family!!! Help yourself to a Shipper Cookie!

Now tell all about the article!!!

Oh and don't forget to use spoiler space if necessary! Thanks!
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Okay guys I just made something for another thread but I thought you guys would get a kick out of it...

so here it is (small as it is):
                          Attached Files
                          ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                            ChevronSeven a BIG

to our Shipper Family!!! Help yourself to a Shipper Cookie!

Now tell all about the article!!!

Oh and don't forget to use spoiler space if necessary! Thanks!
                            Thanks for the welcome! I'm somewhat new to the Stargate universe, but I own all seasons on DVD and can totally see the Jack/Sam lovin'.

I'm going to add spoiler space, just in case ('cause I'm new here )
                            Amanda basically states that for sure that Sam loves Jack. She's acknowledged that she can't keep pining away for him and it's bordering on pathetic. But it doesn't mean that she's lost feelings for him. She hasn't lost her feelings for him; she's still deeply attracted to him and it's never going to go away. Sam still shows Jack that she loves him. But what Sam's learned is that even though she can't have Jack, Pete's not so bad. And Sam doesn't know that Pete did that background check on her and that she knows we on the 'net call him StalkerPete.

Amanda jokes by saying that her relationship with Pete "will only serve her for the future when she does eventually get together with O'Neill."

All I got to say about that is MISDIRECTION. They are so meant for each other!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey, on the possitive side it spawned some interesting fanfics, most of which deal with the whole "transition thing"... one of them even ended with mini-Jack commiting suicide because he couldn't take it
                              I've avoided mini-Jack fics, but I'd like to read the suicide one. Got the link and/or name?

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zabbugh
                                Hey everybody!

Once again I have been having a heck of a time getting through. I keep getting error messages. It seems I can only access this forum late at night.

On topic. I have never been in a 'fandom' before. I kind of tripped into this one because I am an insomniac and ran out of fics to read.

That being said, I was a fan of Voayager because I thought that Janeway and Chakotay had 'ship'. Then it all went kapoot and she had some halographic boyfriend or whatever he was and I thought "What the #$%@?"
                                and stopped watching the show. To this day I have no clue what happened.

I know that I said in another post that I agree with Ship Daddy about not having too high expectations; and I still believe that, but after going through all of these posts, I am having serious doubts about what will transpire in the new season.

I am so sorry for being pessimistic, but there you have it. I would love to have a fantastic resolution to what I have been seeing since 'Children of the Gods' between these two characters, but this boyfriend situation and the timing of it sort of freaks me out.

I had to get that off of my chest. I still doubt the wisdom of my getting involved with lurking and reading spoilers. It is not that I don't enjoy the warmth of this forum, this thread in particular, I just think that sometimes too much knowledge can be dangerous if it is not in the right context.

Sorry about the long post, I have had a he$$ of a time getting in here and had to say my piece.

Chris

Howdy, Chris!

*waves*

I know what you mean about having too much info. This thread is a good place to go to either rant about ship, rejoice about ship, rant about the bf, or just say stupid things -like ShipDaddy does- that have no purpose -like ShipDaddy does- whatsoever. We can be as deep as the ocean or a puddle. Which ever way we go, please stay and play with us!

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X