X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Estelle THANK YOU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by col aga
      I reckon they are just afraid of the antishippers.
      I don't think they are afraid of anything. They did after all introduce and piss off all the shippers. And I tell you something too TPTB, you'd better make up for that BIG TIME!

Estelle xxx
      Abu: This is a woman?
      O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
      O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
      Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
      Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
      Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
      Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Woohoo! Just read those Citizen Joe spoilers at last!! Buckets of thanks to Estelle for pointing me in the right direction!

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
          So help me if this show ends with a fishing invitation I will scream.
          So I'm gonna buy ear plugs for all shippers Have mercy for the budget of the poor little student... Seriously though,I'm starting to think this is all we gonna get.
          I would love to see, Sam making a big mistake and learning how to live with it, Jack having to send Sam on a very dangerous mission thinking she may not come back, Sam saving Jacks life by taking a bullet or blast for him then Jack thinking he has lost her only to have her revived by the sarcophagus.
          I wish.It would be all interesting to see.

You could totally have action and sci-fi when they are on missions but when the day is over we could see them at home, together. No I wouldn't want it as the main front but maybe the c-plot. I'm only saying the Jack and Sam stuff here but of course this could be intertwined with Daniel and Teal'c as it should be. There is so much up in the air that this has been all but an enjoyable journey.
          yes, we all know that.Apart from the writers, that is.
          There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
          sigpic
          awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
            *waves* Hi Everyone!!

I'm delurking to tell Caty that your "Show Me The Meaning of Being Lonely" video was really sad!! *sniffs* (yea I'm slow I know I aint had the net for a couple of weeks)

Can I have a Shipper Medal thing? I sat through Affinity!! (it was 2am, post party with 2 friends on download quality...but I still sat through it)

Also does anyone know where I can upload Sam/Jack videos to? I made a few when I was internetless (I was so excited I figured out how to do it!!...ok they're pretty cruddy but beats nothing) but I don't know how to put them online!! I'm more a fan fic person myself lol...
            May I welcome you in the name of this shipper family with a loud, WELCOME!!! and a toast to our ever favourite couple, S&J FOREVER!!! .... okay, okay, here's the alcohol and the shipper cokkies, just don't be too loud, most of us are still sleeping.

Estelle xxx

Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.

Comment

*thunk* Kliggins, is that a new sig? It's great! Every time I see it I want to yell, 'What's not to like'. Sheesh.

Estelle xxx

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                speculation and spoilers for season 8

I know what I want: relationship scenes and kissing big time. What do I think we'll get: a fishing invite. And I've been preparing myself for this for months.

Sally
                Have you succeded?
                sigpic
                awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

*waves* Hi Everyone!!

I'm delurking to tell Caty that your "Show Me The Meaning of Being Lonely" video was really sad!! *sniffs* (yea I'm slow I know I aint had the net for a couple of weeks)

Can I have a Shipper Medal thing? I sat through Affinity!! (it was 2am, post party with 2 friends on download quality...but I still sat through it)

Also does anyone know where I can upload Sam/Jack videos to? I made a few when I was internetless (I was so excited I figured out how to do it!!...ok they're pretty cruddy but beats nothing) but I don't know how to put them online!! I'm more a fan fic person myself lol...
                  HI!!!*Aga waves back*WELCOME!!!I can't answer your questions but I'm sure somebody will!
                  sigpic
                  awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                    ooooo yes....i shud find some buckets in a min otherwise my rm will become drool central lol
                    samisjacksgal, LOVE your sig pictures....VERY drool worthy, pass a bucket if you have one to spare...
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

*waves* Hi Everyone!!

Welcome Angel of Fire SG1 and a happy, shippy day to you. Thanks for joining the fun.
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                        Are we almost done with this thread?
                        NEVER. SAM AND JACK FOREVER.
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by col aga
                          Spoiler:
                          I competely agree with you on the matter of the last episode.I love S&J together but I feel the same for the entire TEAM.It should be a team episode but TPTB aren't exactly known for their thoughtfullnes in this regard. I'd like S&J heavy episode too but I doubt that I'll get it. As for the "Citizen Joe"-I don't mind.I mean when I've read spoilers on GW I was disappointed but then Auralan posted her spoilers and I changed my mind.I'm glad it will be funny episode.TPTB do at least one comedy each season and untill "Citizen Joe" there was nothing of the kind in season 8 so it's good to have it back.And if it has S&J in it-well,that's icing on the cake.
                          Spoilers Citizen Joe:

Spoiler:
                          Also, it's worth keeping in mind that we get a clip show every year for budgetary reasons (so they can afford the big effects for the finale). These clip shows almost always air late in the season. They're pretty much never team episdes. And they're usually rather crappy -- to put it mildly. This time, the clip show has some funny Jack bits and ship. No, it's not everything we ever dreamed and a bag of chips, but it's a clip show! Put the expectations bar where it belongs. This is darn good for the inevitable clip show that's only gonna have a few new scenes. Keeping it in that context is important. There are likely at least two episodes that will air after it. We don't really know anything about those episodes other than that they're big. The stuff we're looking for may well be in those. Being upset it isn't in the clip show is silly. It was never gonna be in the clip show. I'm stunned we're getting this much in the dreaded clip show. I hadn't even expected RDA to be in it.
                          *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                            NEVER. SAM AND JACK FOREVER.
                            WOOOO HOOOO

critter help yurself to an extra large drool bucket i av plenty to go around
                            Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                              Thanks for sharing the pix, KG!
                              Hmmm... I can't tell which I like more....

Tame on GW (Tame the touch-toe typist!)

or

D&D with T

Hadn't seen these Tame pictures before...she really does get around. Lucky, lucky Tame. Wonder if she'll ever end up in Jack's shirt pocket---what did you think I was gonna say. Get out of the gutter! PG forum.
                              Last edited by Critter; 02 September 2004, 03:52 AM.
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                                OK Shipper Family!
                                My photos from the Chicago Con are up, go here...

Enjoy!
                                kiwigater great pictures. Everybody looked genuinely happy to be there with all of you fans. Amanda looks like the sweetheart everyone says she is. How neat that you got to meet all of them. Love the "Patient" t-shirt and story you told about it. Certainly hope someone listens, and soon or we'll run out of room at the rehab center.

Now I see where the Tame pictures came from that I hadn't seen before . I am glad to see that she ate and slept well. That is really important for us shippers so that we can keep the happiness and have the strength to see this through.

Wonderful. Thanks again for sharing your wonderful trip.
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X