This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    I'm also a newbie, I couldn't help come out of lurkdom after watching threads. It was good, but not everything I expected and now I'm beggining to worry about moebius.
    spoilers and speculations for moebius below:
    I read the spoilers on sg1archive and I saw the picture on GW, when RDA was saying he was going to kiss AT in the next scene, he was wearing the green BDUs and in the picture where we see the real sg1 they are wearing something else. That makes me think there is gonna be a kiss, but with the AU Sam and Jack. It really sucks. I also think the reset idea might be true. I don't want to burst anyone bubble, but I don't have a good feeling about Moebius.

Anyone feeling like getting my hopes up?

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

To all the shippers at Gateworld
      New video "Only time, Carribean blue, Journey, Fairytale " Enya

The Sam and Jack love story with spoilers from Chimera, Affinity and mostly Threads

Enjoy

Caty
      Caty, I'm getting a Forbidden message no matter what I do to try and Save the vid.... Help?!!!
      Love and hot fudge,
      Bren Ren
      ~
      My stories!
      ~

sigpic

Comment

Attention all Shippers--or at least, those who love to be spoiled rotten like me!!

I have just finished putting up another 45 caps, from the beginning of Threads on my site:

http://67.182.2.94/Web/Screencaps/index.htm

Enjoy!!
        Love and hot fudge,
        Bren Ren
        ~
        My stories!
        ~

sigpic

Comment

WELCOME CARRY123!!!!!!!!!!

please stay and post lots!!!

Spoiler:
          Yes we think the kiss is AU...but we've had our resolution of sorts...just wait a few more weeks...I think we'll get more ship soon!

It'd be funny if Sam and Jack saw their AU selves kissing...it'd also mean that they no longer have ANY excuses...especially after There but for the Grace of God, Point of View and Threads!

sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hi chums. I just wanted to say Welcometo all the newbies. I'm glad you joined the family and make sure you post lots.

Can I just remind everyone that it's against forum rules to discuss downloads here in Gateworld, therefore I suggest using PM's to share info. We don't want the wrath of the mods on us, do we?

Spoiler:
            Woohoo! Loved Threads!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              Hi chums. I just wanted to say Welcometo all the newbies. I'm glad you joined the family and make sure you post lots.

Can I just remind everyone that it's against forum rules to discuss downloads here in Gateworld, therefore I suggest using PM's to share info. We don't want the wrath of the mods on us, do we?

Spoiler:
              Woohoo! Loved Threads!
              and we wouldn't want to do that-why?
              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
                Caty, I'm getting a Forbidden message no matter what I do to try and Save the vid.... Help?!!!
                Me too!! I got about half downloaded and then it cut off.
                What I had was fantastic so I really want to see the rest!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                  and we wouldn't want to do that-why?
                  i'm just kidding folks-it's thursday.
                  Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by carry123
                    Hi,
                    I'm also a newbie, I couldn't help come out of lurkdom after watching threads. It was good, but not everything I expected and now I'm beggining to worry about moebius.
                    spoilers and speculations for moebius below:
                    I read the spoilers on sg1archive and I saw the picture on GW, when RDA was saying he was going to kiss AT in the next scene, he was wearing the green BDUs and in the picture where we see the real sg1 they are wearing something else. That makes me think there is gonna be a kiss, but with the AU Sam and Jack. It really sucks. I also think the reset idea might be true. I don't want to burst anyone bubble, but I don't have a good feeling about Moebius.

Anyone feeling like getting my hopes up?
                    Welcome!!
                    Spoiler:
                    To be honest, you're probably right - the kiss in Moebius probably will be AU S&J, but that doesn't mean we won't get other stuff for our S&J...personally I'm hoping for a cuddling scene...I'm picturing SG1 around a camp fire - a team scene, but S&J with their arms around each other...Sam leaning her head against Jack's chest...ya know, something like that.

Comment

Sounds good to me shelsfc. From your mouth to TPTB's ears.

Comment

Hey everyone! How is everyone doing- I'm glad you all like my fic. I love writing. Just thought I'd give a huge ***HUGS*** to all teh shippers who aren't feeling so great. It's wierd how we all go through so many things together I know alot of you guys more than i know people i go to college with. And to be honest I like knowing you more- some of the peopel at my cpllege are complete pains in the mik-ta's. So anyway just thought I'd say hello and love to you all, and ***HUGS*** to al teh cheery shippers too- yay us!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                          Welcome!!
                          Spoiler:
                          To be honest, you're probably right - the kiss in Moebius probably will be AU S&J, but that doesn't mean we won't get other stuff for our S&J...personally I'm hoping for a cuddling scene...I'm picturing SG1 around a camp fire - a team scene, but S&J with their arms around each other...Sam leaning her head against Jack's chest...ya know, something like that.

Thats all that I want!!! We get a scene like that and i'll be really happy

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

OMG!_ *passes out*(i do that alot) I GOT MY 5TH GLWOY SQUARE!!! Thank you so much everyone!! I feel so accepted and loved!!! I don't know what i've been doing to get rep points but thanks very much to everyone who gave me some.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky
                              And while I'm on the subject of "Threads" :

Spoiler:
                              There's been some discussion about the way Sam broke it off with Pete. At first, her comment "That's it?" seems a bit abrupt; however, there is another way to look at it. Someone else on another thread--or perhaps even another board--commented that her comment showed that she really didn't know Pete at all. I wish I could remember who it was because I thought it was an astute observation. Pete's comment indicates that he was surprised that Sam said yes, that he knew he was way in over his head, but that Sam "was worth the risk" of getting his heart broken.

Bucky
                              Uh, I don't claim ownership of that observation but I did post it in the Threads thread on GW.
                              Glad you agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                                Hey everyone! How is everyone doing- I'm glad you all like my fic. I love writing. Just thought I'd give a huge ***HUGS*** to all teh shippers who aren't feeling so great. It's wierd how we all go through so many things together I know alot of you guys more than i know people i go to college with. And to be honest I like knowing you more- some of the peopel at my cpllege are complete pains in the mik-ta's. So anyway just thought I'd say hello and love to you all, and ***HUGS*** to al teh cheery shippers too- yay us!
                                (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Sam Fan)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

The shipper family have been through I lot together,both in Shipper Town and in the Real World.
                                We've made it through everything TPB have thrown at us over the years and I think many of us are going to make stick together and make it to the end of the rollercoaster ride safely
                                and I know there have been loads of times that I have felt stressed or upset about something and the shipper family has always been here to give me a boost and cheer me up.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper family)))))))))))))))))))))))))

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Working...
                                X