This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmberLM
    How expensive it is depends on who's going to be there. If there aren't any of the cast there (and, let's face it, the hope of getting RDA and AT in a room at the same time is gonna be damn near IMPOSSIBLE to acheive!) then it doesn't need to be that expensive. All you need to pay for is the room hire in a hotel or somewhere. It doesn't have to be like an 'official' con, just a small-ish meet-up of fans.
    That's kinda what David from GW is doing in the spring. A bunch of people are meeting near his house in southern Illinois in March. There is a thread for it... It's not necessarily shippers though. I thought about going but the timing may be bad... (Mei Mei may be job hunting to a serious degree then)

But we could organize a Shipper one...

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      Hi chums. Here's my shippy pic of the day...

oh dipsojazz you brighten up my day with shippy pic of the day.....

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
        OMG ANDY I HAVE JUST WATCHED DON'T SAY GOODBYE!!!!

what a fantastic song and video i just sat here crying(again)
        i am going to watch my dvds again i think today.

MY one wish was that i wish they left solitudes episode till season 7,but stuck on a warmer planet can you imagine them then.......

wynterxx
        Mei Mei has all of Andy's vids d/l and in a playlist watching them....

"How Can I Not Love You" keeps getting replayed over and over again!! The lyrics are perfect!! The clips are perfect!! Mei Mei will use that one for fic inspiration for sure!!

Comment

i really had to laugh out loud until there was tears rolling down my face, are you sure your puppies won't upset tummies.

wynterxx
          Mei Mei loves her wireless router and laptop! Mei Mei is happily sipping coffee on the patio watching puppies mutilate Ptui doll...

Now, Barney, was it really necessary to lift your leg to him... Oh, well, Mei Mei did say something to that effect, but it's just a figure of speech. Mei Mei didn't mean literally!

ETA: Good thing Mei Mei has a privacy fence!! Falling out of chair laughing could cause the neighbors to talk!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Mei Mei is throughly confused... She thought she had d/l all of the vids at Andy's sight!! This one wasn't there...

But that's okay, Mei Mei confuses easily (ask Tame)... She just d/l from this link....

Mei Mei loves her new broadband.... *giggle* So many vids so little time!

I havent made the link just yet to "A Moment Like This" because I wanted to get it out in the public first since I felt that it would really make its mark. One thing I have thought about doing is possible arranging my videos by category (Action, J/S, D/S, Teal'c, Comedy, etc).... But I will be getting the link on the page soon, with a 56K-friendly version as well.
            Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Mei Mei loves her wireless router and laptop! Mei Mei is happily sipping coffee on the patio watching puppies mutilate Ptui doll...

Now, Barney, was it really necessary to lift your leg to him... Oh, well, Mei Mei did say something to that effect, but it's just a figure of speech. Mei Mei didn't mean literally!

ETA: Good thing Mei Mei has a privacy fence!! Falling out of chair laughing could cause the neighbors to talk!!
              lol go barney go barney go.......That is one hell of an intelligent puppy you have there mei mei.

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                But what about Pete??

Spoiler:
                He comes with a ring!

Since Sam returned it is looking for someone else to give it to!!

Oh well, there's always Barbie!!!
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
                  I wouldnt be surprised if it does and I dont have a big problem with it (I actually avoid fanfic to avoid getting too biased because I have also had other ship videos which could easily play out just as easily as that scenario did. But I definitely put some thought into that scenario onces my musc video inspired the idea.
                  Mei Mei uses shippy vids to kick start the Muse when she's being lazy! So Mei Mei has new fodder with Andy's vids! I try not to read other fic when I am writing because it is too easy to get confused... (Mei Mei confuses easily...ask Tame)

I am considering some other pairing fics. Right now the idea is as a subplot to a S/J fic but I am considering pulling the focus off S/J and into the subplot... Would be an exercise in writing... Also, I am looking at doing some non-ship action fics... Practice for a project I am thinking about. So the action and team vids will get to do some muse whumping....

LOL!

Comment

Mei Mei has all of Andy's vids d/l and in a playlist watching them....

"How Can I Not Love You" keeps getting replayed over and over again!! The lyrics are perfect!! The clips are perfect!! Mei Mei will use that one for fic inspiration for sure!!
                    i have just watched this one i will be on andys site catching up now.
                    I just love watching these sam and jack shipper videos Thank-you so much.

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                      Since Sam returned it is looking for someone else to give it to!!

Oh well, there's always Barbie!!!
                      i'm not being funny but isn't the doll a compliment to .

sorry i am on about the character and not the actor(i think)

wynterxx

Comment

wynterxx
                        Oooohhhh, another good one!! Andy's "You Raise Me Up"... Check that one out!!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                          I'm in favour of that!

Just wanted to point out that JULY 28TH is officially "Ship Day". So you might want to hold the get-together on that day or the weekend before or after. That way you can all celebrate together. It would be a lot of fun. You could have Shipper Cookies, KG's drinks and of course there would be CAKE! Just a thought!
                          Ship Nana

Comment

wynterxx

I watched "a moment in time" ..I reviewed that one a few pages back ....for Andy

Still don't forget my new ones ...."Go the distance" posted today ..shippy soft action ..."Ti amo" (I love you) posted On Friday "I'm your angel" and "for having you to love"...I made one a day for the last 10 days I think....

So Enjoy those too if you 're bored.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              I watched "a moment in time" ..I reviewed that one a few pages back ....for Andy

Still don't forget my new ones ...."Go the distance" posted today ..shippy soft action ..."Ti amo" (I love you) posted On Friday "I'm your angel" and "for having you to love"...I made one a day for the last 10 days I think....

So Enjoy those too if you 're bored.

Caty
                              caty i love ti amo and i'm your angel i am just going to watch go the distance,
                              i am in a very happy shipper mood today so thanks again.

wynterxx

Comment

caty i love ti amo and i'm your angel i am just going to watch go the distance,
                                i am in a very happy shipper mood today so thanks again.

wynterxx

Thank you Wynter

and "For having you to love" (Clay Aiken) is a very sexy video by the way.

"Ti Amo" is a song I had wanted to do for such along time....I just love the melody but it was a challenge to find the right clips and "I'm your angel" well this one was easy ....Jack is Sam's angel and Sam is Jack's angel...and I suppose you enjoyed my little cute "Grace" scene ..playing with the words is another thing I like to do when I can.

"May it be" Enya is real sad but it is Jack and Sam story with a big S

The one I really really enjoyed making was "See it in a boy's eyes" (Jamelia) "nothing compares to you"(Sinnead O'Connor) specially the doctor scene.... !!!!!and the 2 rasmus videos.

and "Go to the distance" was slightly different ...very shippy through action ..which is refreshing ....Finding ship through action is an interesting way of enjoying ship at it's finest.

Caty
                                Last edited by Catysg1; 17 October 2004, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X