X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    now see I took that to mean *mobieius* spoiler
    Spoiler:
    because Sam & Jack were locked up....and I thought the caption read *He was the only one *left* ..it didn't say alive or dead....... But then again who knows

My biggest concern is the *Big Reset* button........... COP OUT !!!

I can say that bigger if TPTB can't hear me......But THAT to me is the BIGGEST COP OUT they can do.......... to do a Big Reset would be one big slap in the face to me as a fan......... I would just be clicking off my TV in disgust there.

So I hope TPTB have something more inventive up thier sleeves then a BIG 2 hour Jump all over the place DALLAS *LET'S GET BOBBIE EWING OUT OF THE SHOWER* RIPOFF planned.......

I don't care how many alternate realities you go to, how many bad guys you make up and how many ways you go through time ............the moment they hit Reset it never mattered and so neither will the last 8 years...

Ship Mum said something about having a bad feeling about it and I know I do too..... We can be scared together Ship Mum

I have no faith in TPTB....I do have faith in RDA as a PTB and he seems to care about his fans.....so MAYBE he will be a saving Grace in all this....

MacGyver had alot of wonderful things for the fans so maybe RDA will have some say about Jack getting the girl
    Oh I think Jack will get the girl but will TPTB let him keep her?

I don't trust TPTB either and I'm afraid of the BIG RESET BUTTON also!!!

*Ship Nana quakes in her shoes*
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
      And don't forget to pick me up on the way!!!
      I am coming too. Don't forget me please!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
        And don't forget to pick me up on the way!!!
        Well so far it is:
        PittsburghGirl
        Rogue
        Mei Mei
        Ship Nana
        gatebee

Who else wants to come?
        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
          Well so far it is:
          PittsburghGirl
          Rogue
          Mei Mei & Frankie the Shipping Tok'ra dog...
          Ship Nana
          gatebee

Who else wants to come?
          Don't forget Frankie, the shipping Tok'ra dog! I promised her a piece of Pete's posterior with a side of PDL's thigh!

Comment

Hey there!

I don't want to kill PTB id we don't get what we want.

...They're not worth it!

I've finally updated my website!!!!!!!!

http://sg1intelscotland.bravehost.com/index.html

Check it out and sign the guestbook PLEEEEEEZ!
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
              I am coming too. Don't forget me please!
              me three, me three (or is it 4,5 or 6 by now).
              I usually don't mind the AU/time travel eps where they hit the reset button, cos they get to explore aspects of the show they could never do for real. BUT, if they put S&J together, only to hit the big RESET button I'll be throwing my pics with the cast (and worse *glares*) at the TV.

*smiles calmly* I am, however, prepared to wait until I SEE the ep (or hear about it in glorious detail from our UK Family ) before I start planning the mental breakdown and sobfest.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                LOL! I know what you mean...

Moebius S8
                Spoiler:
                But in the captions on the pics for Pt1 he's General. On the captions for Pt2 he's retired and returning to help. I don't see how our Jack could retire in between unless it's a time travel glitch that causes a change to our time line and they have to go back to fix it and.... ARGH!!!!

*Mei Mei reaches for the Tylenol wondering if it helps with exploding heads*
                Just had a thought - you know how AU is because different decisions are made and realities diverge - well what if in Moebius
                Spoiler:
                all the AU's converge back into one reality
                Last edited by Zoser; 06 December 2004, 11:35 AM. Reason: spelling
                sigpic
                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Well so far it is:
                  PittsburghGirl
                  Rogue
                  Mei Mei
                  Ship Nana
                  gatebee

Who else wants to come?

Me! Me ! Me!!!!!!! Take me with you... Pleeeeaaaaseeeeeee.....

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                    me three, me three (or is it 4,5 or 6 by now).
                    I usually don't mind the AU/time travel eps where they hit the reset button, cos they get to explore aspects of the show they could never do for real. BUT, if they put S&J together, only to hit the big RESET button I'll be throwing my pics with the cast (and worse *glares*) at the TV.

*smiles calmly* I am, however, prepared to wait until I SEE the ep (or hear about it in glorious detail from our UK Family ) before I start planning the mental breakdown and sobfest.
                    EXCELLENT POINT KG!!!!!

I may natter on a bit about my personal thoughts about this that and the other things

BUT nothing is written in stone UNTIL that episode hits the TV airwaves.....So anything we say here is PURELY speculation AND all of our thoughts be them good or bad are based on that speculation...

I KNOW for me part of the reason I say some things is because I KNOW some people feel uncomfortable expressing some of their more negative thoughts and I am willing to speak for a few and I know if I think this way a *few* more may too.

Also WE KNOW TPTB do lurk here in GW and maybe not always here in the ship thread BUT they do skim around to see fan reaction to things and I want them to read my HONEST reaction....... BUT I do try to be polite but also let them know I will leave if I am jerked around too much.....

So for all of those reasons I try to be UPBEAT, POSITIVE BUT HONEST and ADMIT I feel NEGATIVE too sometimes

HOWEVER, it all is NOT said and done until that episode airs
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Madshipper bus to the studio

Well so far it is:
                      PittsburghGirl with her big stick
                      Rogue
                      Mei Mei and Frankie the Shipping Tok'ra dog...
                      Ship Nana
                      gatebee
                      galaxy
                      Kiwigater

Who else wants to come? We will need gas money and snacks.
                      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

LOL Rogue......too funny... I have been on TOO MANY road trips in this thread and so I will sit this one out But I am sure Ship Nana will have cookies for your trip.
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                          Hey Shippers!!!!

Happy St. Nicholas Day!!!!!! (at least to everyone who celebrates it.... )

I've been a good girl this year, so I've found candies, apples and nuts in my shoes, but I wish St. Nicholas had brought me a
                          Spoiler:
                          Not-AU-but-'our'-Sam-and-Jack-major-kiss-in-moebius.
                          ... but I guess that didn't fit in my shoe...
                          So I'll have to wait a bit longer......
                          I got a rock in mine
                          sigpic
                          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Madshipper bus to the studio

Well so far it is:
                            PittsburghGirl with her big stick
                            Rogue
                            Mei Mei and Frankie the Shipping Tok'ra dog...
                            Ship Nana
                            gatebee
                            galaxy
                            Kiwigater

Who else wants to come? We will need gas money and snacks.
                            I have four gas credit cards... Will that work?

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              I have four gas credit cards... Will that work?
                              I will bring the snacks. And if everyone if of age the booze as well

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                Hi chums. Here's my shippy pic of the day...

]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/dipsofjazz/Sam%20and%20Jack/3_20_167.jpg[/IMG]

I think they're trying to work out what Moebius is all about!!
                                The honeymoon suite wasn't quite what they expected.
                                Last edited by Zoser; 07 December 2004, 06:34 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X