X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    To our Family!!!
    Token I am lovin your smilies TOO!!!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Spoilers for S8 ep New Order 2

I've been trying to get an exact quote from this Cult Times issue #30 for days -winks at ShipDaddy- and finally I found it.

* this is curteousy of Stargate Sg-1 Solutions - http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/ip...x.php?p=57&c=1 *

Anyhoo, here's the part I was excited to tell you guys.

Amanda: “O'Neill was back for a brief shining moment last week wherein it was a bit of a dream torture sequence we were filming.” [New Order]. “The dream sequence was actually quite idyllic and it was interesting to see what actually goes on inside Carter’s head. What her ideal future is.” Tapping grins that a lot of the fans are going to like it.

I like it alright!!!

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Token I am lovin your smilies TOO!!!!
        Thanks! It took me awhile to find some and feel confident in using them (newbie ), but they are so much fun. You guys inspired me!

Token ~

Comment

Thanks! It took me awhile to find some and feel confident in using them (newbie ), but they are so much fun. You guys inspired me!
          So do you!!!!!
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

I've been trying to get an exact quote from this Cult Times issue #30 for days -winks at ShipDaddy- and finally I found it.

* this is curteousy of Stargate Sg-1 Solutions - http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/ip...x.php?p=57&c=1 *

Amanda: “O'Neill was back for a brief shining moment last week wherein it was a bit of a dream torture sequence we were filming.” [New Order]. “The dream sequence was actually quite idyllic and it was interesting to see what actually goes on inside Carter’s head. What her ideal future is.” Tapping grins that a lot of the fans are going to like it.

I like it alright!!!

Sally

Well It is *SOmething*....So there is *Hope* in the distance!!!!!!!!

Comment

I like it alright!!!

Sally

Maybe she's dreaming.......

(Sorry, now I'm a smiley run amuck. )

Token ~

Comment

Maybe she's dreaming.......

(Sorry, now I'm a smiley run amuck. )
                Have a blast...visuals are always fun and these are small

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50

I think this cap screams passion to me. I don't know what scene in recent years better shows their REAL passion for each other! (being that that 4 second Kiss was really Sam's hallucination...)

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/s...roesII_012.jpg

This picture actually makes me moan, and I'm not talking in a sensual way. There's *so* much emotion and feelings in this scene. Two (of many) things that I loved the most in this scene were Jack's reaction to Sam when he realized where she was going, and Sam's reaction to Jack while they were hugging (your pic). The 'love' in love story really shown through to me.

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

This picture actually makes me moan, and I'm not talking in a sensual way. There's *so* much emotion and feelings in this scene. Two (of many) things that I loved the most in this scene were Jack's reaction to Sam when he realized where she was going, and Sam's reaction to Jack while they were hugging (your pic). The 'love' in love story really shown through to me.

Sally
                    Sally you are so RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can TPTB film THAT and then do some of the stuff they are doing is BEYOND me?????

It is SO THERE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                      Ship daddy, whats with the Kinsey pic? is it cause of what he says in Inaug.? Cause I might become disrespectful towards you if you remind me of him
                      It's not Kinsey! It's the President Of the United States of America It's Henry Hayes! (You know the nice guy )
                      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                        Hey, Hey HEY!!!

You've never ONCE offered me any JackClone, and certainly not the NEW and IMPROVED version...grumble, and all the work I've done to somewhat pick out shippy eps...grumble...not feeling at all appreciated..grumble...

where are my cookies, cause I'm not feelin' the love
                        sniff, sniff

Di, feelin a little left out

Ah oh...

*takes deep swallow*

Hey, Di, guess what? I've got an even NEWER and IMPROVED JackClone, just for YOU!

*wipes brow*

Please know I haven't trial runned this one, so any 'accidental' limb detachment is solely your burden. But hey, according to Tame, his head works just fine even when it's not attached to his body!

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Glad you found it!

Originally posted by The Article
                          "O'Neill is promoted to Brigadier General and the first thing he does is promote Carter to colonel, and I was really surprised and delighted."
                          Okay I was really hoping that she was going to get promoted before Jack took command, I can just hear people complaining already

Amanda: O'Neill was back for a brief shining moment last week wherein it was a bit of a dream torture sequence we were filming. [New Order]. The dream sequence was actually quite idyllic and it was interesting to see what actually goes on inside Carters head. What her ideal future is. Tapping grins that a lot of the fans are going to like it.
                          Hey a little good news!

Is it July 9th yet?
                          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                            Mala,
                            as always your creative genius shines ever so brightly! I would LOVE to see Hayes back...granting Jack and Sam a reg-free pardon as a reward for saving the planet (what, 8, 9 times now?).

He'd get my vote for that!

Di

Ever notice the presidents on tv and in movies are better than the offerings we get for real?<g>

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Ah oh...

*takes deep swallow*

Hey, Di, guess what? I've got an even NEWER and IMPROVED JackClone, just for YOU!

*wipes brow*

Please know I haven't trial runned this one, so any 'accidental' limb detachment is solely your burden. But hey, according to Tame, his head works just fine even when it's not attached to his body!

Sally

Take MY WORD!!!! Anything AND everything about Jack O'Neill is 100% no MATTER WHAT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                Hey Di...pssst......
                                Sally has a clone of a clone.......I got a real one....hee hee
                                I will send it over right away......but be really quiet about K?? This is just between us. Sally doesn't know I kept this one!!

What?!

So 'that's why my JackClone's haven't been working?

Hmm....

*puts on thinking cap* .... *takes off thinking cap*.... *realizes thinking's too hard*

I WAS going to give you my *extra* new and improved version, with vibrating fingers, but HA, too bad now!

*removes vibrating fingers chip from JackClone and puts in SamClone*

*gives SamClone to ShipDaddy*

*waves goodbye to ShipDaddy for the 'days' he'll be gone*

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X