This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Anubis
    I just noticed something.This thread has been up here from a couple of days 6days and allready 78 pages long because the other was getting to big wow me thinks that this thread is constantly getting new posts

You see ..Sam and Jack is our favorite couple so we talk a lot about them ..make shippy videos ,write shippy fics , create shippy collages ..and so one ..because we can't get enough of them and their interactions..... Is Gemini on ..tomorrow night!!!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
      Which DIT are you thinking of going to?

On topic - isn't it amazing how many songs fit S&J that you wouldn't think of....like, I would never have seen ship in Phantom of the Opera, but...*points to Caty's video*
      Bolton Street.

Back on topic- Yes it is amazing that a lot of song suit Sam and Jack

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Night Night Shippers!

ps: my website will be shortly moving to a site with more memory and bandwidth! Yay!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!
        Night night sueKay!!!

(((hugs)))

Sweet shippy dreams!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          Sam said to Turghan in Emancipation S1 that she couldn't cook and he got a bad deal.

In Forsaken S6, she told Aden Corso that she could cook a mean souffle.

Maybe she took cooking lessons so she'd be able to feed Jack a decent meal!
          well, if you'd just been sold to a man against your will, would you pump yourself up and promote yourself? or would you try to convince him that what he'd done ws wrong in the hopes that he'd change his mind and let you go???

then in forsaken, she was flirting with aiden, trying to get info from him
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
            Bolton Street.

Back on topic- Yes it is amazing that a lot of song suit Sam and Jack
            I think nearly all the songs fit Sam and Jack specially now with the Pete Fiasco...

...and thank you Shelsfc "Phantom of the Opera" was a challenge and I thought the 2 points of view (because of the duet) were very fitting plus It's Halloween and the music is haunting so I came up with something shippy and ghostly

Caty

Comment

Sorry, this is a bit OT!!

Is anyone else here going to SG8? Just in case you haven't dropped by yet, there's an SG8 thread in the Stargate fandom folder, and there's a list of Gateworlders who are going if you want to add your name!!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                Juts to let you know, RDA has apparently made a post on his board (??) RDAnderso.com maybe. It's not stargate related though. It's called 'a message from Rick'
                I have read the message. All the message is about is what you should do in case of an earthquake and an extract fron Doug Coop's article on the 'Triangle of Life'. The tips are handy in case of an earthquake.

Nothing about Jack and Sam though.

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                  I just noticed something.This thread has been up here from a couple of days 6days and allready 78 pages long because the other was getting to big wow me thinks that this thread is constantly getting new posts
                  LOL...we have a lot to say about Sam & Jack...and how they can ...should...and WILL be together ....AND the creativity on this thread id PHENOMENAL to say the least
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

caty

sniffers-i tried to download it to see it and it won't let me-sniff.

rosemary
                    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

*cough*

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1522

Go see?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                        caty

sniffers-i tried to download it to see it and it won't let me-sniff.

rosemary

Follow the instructions I gave in page 73 ..it's easy ..You need to Left click on the mouse ....you need to type yourself .wmv at the end of the video title before you save it (2nd pop up window) ..and that's it ..then it will be recognised as a video file .

I did it ..it works ..others did it ..it works too...it's easy and safe

Caty

Comment

We have had many conjuctures on the ending of Season 8. I just put the TV on to watch 60 Minutes and Austin Powers The Spy Who Shagged Me was on - is this where Stargate PTB get all their plots from. In less than a minute they talked about being frozen, getting cloned hence MinI me and going thru a very stargate like round thing to go back to 1969. So given all that I think Moebiusis about
                          Spoiler:
                          going back in time to get O'Neill's MoJo back so he and Carter can finally be together
                          I'm just saying. What do you think?
                          sigpic
                          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                            We have had many conjuctures on the ending of Season 8. I just put the TV on to watch 60 Minutes and Austin Powers The Spy Who Shagged Me was on - is this where Stargate PTB get all their plots from. In less than a minute they talked about being frozen, getting cloned hence MinI me and going thru a very stargate like round thing to go back to 1969. So given all that I think Moebiusis about
                            Spoiler:
                            going back in time to get O'Neill's MoJo back so he and Carter can finally be together
                            I'm just saying. What do you think?

LOL..LOL...That is really good ..you right ..To get Jack...
                            Spoiler:
                            's Mojo back
                            ..yeah I think he needs it back quickly .....this is probably where TPTB get all the plotlines even the sex scenes perhaps!!!! ..looks like it... according to
                            Spoiler:
                            Chimera

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              Follow the instructions I gave in page 73 ..it's easy ..You need to Left click on the mouse ....you need to type yourself .wmv at the end of the video title before you save it (2nd pop up window) ..and that's it ..then it will be recognised as a video file .

I did it ..it works ..others did it ..it works too...it's easy and safe

Caty
                              I wasn't able to do that - my computer wouldn't let me save it as anything other than a .bin file. I had to save it then right-click on the file, go into properties and change what it is opened with to Windows Media, if that makes sense.

Comment

If you don't change it to WMV when saving it, when in the folder you can go to Tools, Folder Options, View, and unclick Hide Extensions for Known File Types.

Change the .BIN to .WMV, and then change the options back to how they were.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                                Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Working...
                                X