This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Anubis
    for you that don't know it My girlfriend and I had broken up and today on haloween we are back together so I want to shout it that I love her and Andy I'm going to sent her the video you made if that is allright with you she loves that song:the reason
    Aaaaaaaawwww!!! How sweet! I wish you two all the best for the future!
    Who says Halloween can't be romantic?

Btw:

WELCOME!

Comment

... Not Sam/Jack but um...

It's a long story.

Song: I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden
      4:24
      9.05mbs

Missing Pieces

You might not like this if you really love Daniel or Jack/Daniel and...

Contains scenes up to and including Affinity...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        We could always chuck Sam in the gutter!
        I always figured that walking through that SG puddle with Jack must be like strolling into the gutter. Sam probably doesn't realize some of those fireworks aren't coming from weapons.

Dialogue:

Sam: We're under fire, Sir!
        Jack: Yeah, where's it coming from?
        Sam: I don't know. I don't see anything.
        Daniel: What's the matter, I don't hear or see anything.
        Teal'c: (merely rolls his eyes)

*Can you tell I'm really bored today?*
        sigpic
        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
          (((((((((((((((((((shipper family))))))))))))))))))))))

I'll be back in a couple weeks...my internet's broken and only sometimes working (and then not letting me answer ims...). RL is CRAZY now...I had a project and a test this last week, and a GRE tomorrow...and another one in 2 weeks...and a grant is due...and grad school applications...ahhh! too much...so...I'll be back to play in a couple weeks...email me ([email protected]) if you really want to tell me something...((((((everyone)))))
          (((((((((((((((((LtLisa))))))))))))))))))))))))

we will miss you have good 2 weeks and we'll hear from you soon....

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
            yeah it is my first time.It is possible that I posted some thing here before but I mostly concentrated on other threads and now I think my time has come to visit this thread more often.I think mostly here are girls that are posting but who cares Yup you'll get to see me here more often
            LOL!! Just noticed your sig! Second Prime of TameFarrar!!

Oh, my, she's getting powerful isn't she!!

Well, let me add my welcome to the Shipper Thread! We're a friendly bunch, if somewhat odd at time... Oh, wait, Mei Mei is somewhat odd, not the whole bunch of Shippers! Okay, maybe there are a few other odd balls around here but we love to have fun with Jack and Sam!!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Hello Shel!

Waht do you think of all the new spoilers???
              Hi sueKay!
              I think they're interesting....
              End of S8 spoilers & speculation
              Spoiler:
              I'll be delighted if the major kiss happens - and since it was supposed to happen in TLC, it's probably not unreasonable to hope that rumour is true, and that it's going to be between our S&J, not AU, not different timeline or whatever.
              Spoiler:

I believe there was also the mention of Pete's possible return in Moebius. I will not be delighted if that happens...
              I'm still hoping that we'll get at least the beginnings of our resolution in Threads, and that it will be continued through in CJ & Moebius.
              A few people were saying that it might be Teal'c who is killed or put in some sort of danger that make SG1 go back to CotG to save him. I like that idea a lot. We could get a really sad moment that we need our hankies out for in Moebius part 1, and then they save him in part 2. Plus, the possibilities for having SG1 having to convince Teal'c to trust them before he meets them in CotG are just fantastic....as long as they don't change the timeline. I really really hope they don't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                Hi sueKay!
                Spoiler:
                I'll be delighted if the major kiss happens - and since it was supposed to happen in TLC, it's probably not unreasonable to hope that rumour is true, and that it's going to be between our S&J, not AU, not different timeline or whatever.
                Spoiler:

I believe there was also the mention of Pete's possible return in Moebius. I will not be delighted if that happens...
                I'm still hoping that we'll get at least the beginnings of our resolution in Threads, and that it will be continued through in CJ & Moebius.
                A few people were saying that it might be Teal'c who is killed or put in some sort of danger that make SG1 go back to CotG to save him. I like that idea a lot. We could get a really sad moment that we need our hankies out for in Moebius part 1, and then they save him in part 2. Plus, the possibilities for having SG1 having to convince Teal'c to trust them before he meets them in CotG are just fantastic....as long as they don't change the timeline. I really really hope they don't do that.

Shesfc....I think Pete will be (if at all in that episode!!!) ....
                Spoiler:
                in the AU or time travel scene and she(the real Sam) may just bump into him and think nothing of it ..She 'll look at Jack and smile and that's all ..I don't see what he would be doing in the sci-fi story line unless it's too see him that way ..Pete is not a character of Stargate ..he is a love interest ..and he will stay that low in the programm..They introduced him too late and the wrong way ..I really don't understand why PD did that to his brother to be honest What a nice favor he did there

Caty

Comment

Shels been meaning to ask you, how's college going for you?. IIRC aren't you at DIT. Thinkin about going there next year but only as my second choice.

Any way back on topic, for all those people that make videos how about Bruce Springsteen's 'Human Touch'. It's a great song and I think it's suitable for Sam and Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                    Shels been meaning to ask you, how's college going for you?. IIRC aren't you at DIT. Thinkin about going there next year but only as my second choice.

Any way back on topic, for all those people that make videos how about Bruce Springsteen's 'Human Touch'. It's a great song and I think it's suitable for Sam and Jack.

I'll grab that song and see ..I used to like Bruce

I think my next request will be for samijacksgal

Caty
                    Last edited by Catysg1; 31 October 2004, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                      Hi sueKay!
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:

If
                      Spoiler:
                      they kill Teal'c, I think it will be in reckoning, so that it seems final to the unspoilt majority of watchers (kinda like Daniel at the end of S5). I think he will then be saved at the beginning of part two.

With regards to ship,

I think that Sam and Jack will agree to try and see if a relationship will work in Threads, and will only be mentioned in Citizen Joe. I then think that with all the happenings in Moebius, that they realise time is precious, and will dive straight into the deep end (of the relationship. Not the gutter you hussys!)

Another random rambling from the people that brought you randominity!!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Guess what guys!!! I got the first issue of the Official Magazine for Stargate Sg-1!!!
                        Guess what Ronny Cox (Kinsey) said about us Stargate fans!!

He said, " Fans of Stargate SG-1 are the most considerate and caring fans I have ever encountered-literate, knowledgeable and always aware of a celebrities' occasional need for solitude."

It's official...Stargate fans are the best fans there are....especially if they are shippers. lol

hobbitsrul

Oh!! I made a family on Sims 2 and they were the O'Neill family. There was Samantha O'Neill, Jack O'neill and their daugher Rebecca O'neill. lol I was over at my friends house and she showed me how to do it. lol. Jack got food poisoning a lot...which was odd. But anyway....

Sam and Jack Forever!!
                        Sam and Jack...Meant to be!!

Comment

Originally posted by hobbitsrul
                          Guess what guys!!! I got the first issue of the Official Magazine for Stargate Sg-1!!!

He said, " Fans of Stargate SG-1 are the most considerate and caring fans I have ever encountered-literate, knowledgeable and always aware of a celebrities' occasional need for solitude."

It's official...Stargate fans are the best fans there are....especially if they are shippers. lol

hobbitsrul

Oh!! I made a family on Sims 2 and they were the O'Neill family. There was Samantha O'Neill, Jack O'neill and their daugher Rebecca O'neill. lol I was over at my friends house and she showed me how to do it. lol. Jack got food poisoning a lot...which was odd. But anyway....

Sam and Jack Forever!!
                          LMAO!

Gaters rock!

This is my second fandom. I'm a trekkie, and found the convention scene great, but there's something lacking in their online fandom. Some trekkies can't distinguish between the actors and their characters either.

Gaters have it all! We're an awesome bunch, and we're loyal to thw show! And the SHIP!
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by hobbitsrul

hobbitsrul

Sam and Jack Forever!!

That 's great to know Hobbitsrul.. Thank you for sharing

Did you add the shipper line or they said that too!!

Anyway nice to know that Stargate fans are appreciated

Shame about Jack getting food poisoning ..Is Sam a bad cook then??!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              That 's great to know Hobbitrul.. Thank you for sharing

Did you add the shipper line or they said that too!!

Anyway nice to know that Stargate fans are appreciated

Shame about Jack getting food poisoning ..Is Sam a bad cook then??!!

Caty
                              i don't know if she's a good cook- somewhere in season1 she said she was a lousy cook but in season 6 she said she can make a " mean souffle" which is hard to make!
                              sigpic
                              http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                              http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                Shesfc....I think Pete will be (if at all in that episode!!!) ....
                                Spoiler:
                                in the AU or time travel scene and she(the real Sam) may just bump into him and think nothing of it ..She 'll look at Jack and smile and that's all ..I don't see what he would be doing in the sci-fi story line unless it's too see him that way ..Pete is not a character of Stargate ..he is a love interest ..and he will stay that low in the programm..They introduced him too late and the wrong way ..I really don't understand why PD did that to his brother to be honest What a nice favor he did there

Caty
                                You're absolutely right. He's probably not even going to be in it. Anyway, it's entirely possible he was re-doing scenes from a different ep...

BTW, I just watched Phantom, what a cool vid!!

And on the subject, Andy I just watched The Reason too, also thought it was a great vid!!

Comment

Working...
                                X