This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Anubis
    Hi everybody I want an opinion of you guys.There are a lot of shippers here that can make video's about Sam and Jack.Now I'm organizing a award.I got 3 pictures here from 3 scenes out of differen episodes of the show that has been used many times by many creators of the Sam and Jack video's.Now I want to know wich scene you liked best choose only out of these 3:

This picture is where Sam can't pass through the forcefield and Jack won't leave her behind.
    If you like this scene vote picture nr 1

This picture is where they find out they are Za'tarcs and that Jack is taken away to freeze him in cryogenic suspension
    If you like this scence vote picture nr 2

This scene is from out of Window of Opportunity where Jack gives George his resecnation and where he kisses Sam passionatly You can see General Hammond with this face OMG !!
    If you like this scence vote picture nr 3

Make sure you say Picture nr ... Tommorow I'll let you know who wins the Award for best scene

Number 2 because it can be used as a dream many times.hehehehe

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
      Oh, I just read it. That doesn't sound good...
      (S8 speculation)
      Spoiler:
      If it 'would be Pete's baby' then obviously there's no S/J resolution to the level that we could expect it to be Jack's...

I like your theory better than mine!!
      well better to not use it than use it wrong

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
        Season 8 spoilers through Moebius:

Spoiler:
        Okay, one thing we seem to be losing sight of here, these supposed spoilers for Moebius aren't even remotely complete info for the last few episodes. They say there's a big kiss in Moebius. They don't say this is the big resolution to the S/J ship and all we're ever getting. They don't say it's the only kiss. They don't say it's all of the relationship we're ever going to see. All it says is that there's a big kiss. Last I checked, that was good news. What else surrounds that kiss in the way of ship is almost entirely undefined. It could be all we get. It could be one kiss of many shippy relationship moments we see throughout the last few episodes. We don't actually know. There's no reason to have the one-kiss-is-all-we're-getting-ever-and-it's-totally-unfair panic attacks based on what we know now.

Here's we do have:
        • Threads has shippy elements, retirement mentions, regs solutions and whatnot.
        • Citizen Joe looked flirty and shippy to me.
        • Pierre's spoilers said we were getting the S/J bit resolved on screen
        • Moebius is alleged to contain a big S/J kiss

Not really all that much and there are a lot of gaps. All the flirty/shippy bits in Citizen Joe were in the teaser. That's a lot of episode left I don't know much about that could have more. Moebius is two episodes and all we know is one big kiss. There could be kisses (or more) before that big one. There could be more after it. There could even be more to the kiss itself than we know. We really don't know much of anything -- but the general direction of these last few look pretty good from here. I'm going to wait and see before getting upset over what basically amounts to a lack of context for the good information we have.

You're so right.
        When was the last time we got so much ship in such a short time?
        And we just know a few spoilers, there could be much more ship, we don't know about yet.
        We should be happy. Things never looked better for our ship...
        Wohooooo!
        Our ship will come in!
        Thanks auralan!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          Number 2 because it can be used as a dream many times.hehehehe

Caty
          i like 2 too.it's soo dreamy.so I don't know emotional well,they're all emotional but i like 2 the best.(sigh)

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
            i like 2 too.it's soo dreamy.so I don't know emotional well,they're all emotional but i like 2 the best.(sigh)
            I like 2 best, but the image is a bit on the fuzzy side. Is it going to be shrunk for the award image? I worry it won't look as good smaller. The others might shrink better.
            *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
              Anybody see the AT interview (In this Forum Stargate News section). If they are coming back for a season 9 she says that aren't going to use her pregnacy in the story line because she thinks it probably be Pete's if they included it.

Threads and Moebius
              Spoiler:
              My thoughts on this are that Pete is gone at the end of the season and it would be a bit awkward explaining how Sam gave birth so soon after getting together with Jack.

You know Watters87 ..many sci-fi shows use the line " 3 months later " or " 1 year later" They used it in Hundred days (3 months) and Paradise lost (2 weeks) so if they wanted to ..they could jump 9 months or 2 years ...Whatever .
              But yeah I'm sure they won't use it ...It's probably better although it could make a very good storyline with the Asguards involved

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                Hmmm! You must have missed the memo!
                Apperantly Ahwel losing my sanity not a big thing.I'm save with all the nice people here
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                  I've just parcelled up what you said in white space so my post is a little shorter...
                  I thought that this scene spoke volumes about Sam's true feelings for Pete. (New Order Affinity, Lowdown and Chimera spoilers and spec.)
                  Spoiler:
                  Firstly, they way she reacted when Pete threw a tantrum: 'That's not Pete!'
                  To be honest, I thought the hallucinatory Pete reacted normally in the context of the hallucination. I mean, he said she constantly has these flashbacks and has to see a shrink... (his word, I think, not mine. I hate that word...) She keeps disbeliving him and he gets angry... not *right* perhaps but an understandable human reaction. The fact that Sam found frustration abnormal suggests that something's up... I mean, in Chimera he got so annoyed about her refusal to tell him what she did he left her after spending the night with her, didn't he? So she's lying to herself. She has a false image of their relationship as being pink clouds and happiness...
                  Which is, conversely, the exact opposite of her relationship with Jack. They butt heads and there's been plenty of times where their ranks have left her having to bite down anger she would have been able to express in a normal relationship. Her subconscious self sees her relationship with Pete as being the opposite as this. There's never the frustration that always bubbles at the surface of her relationship (or rather, lack of relationship) with Jack.
                  The other telling thing was when she yelled: 'I could never be happy like this!' My immediate thought was: Great! Now we're going to see the same scenario with *Jack* in it, and her reaction to that... I was disappointed when Pete turned into Fifth... I think it would have been a lot more upsetting for her to be with Jack in that scenario for a variety of reasons. She could actually chose to live that life with Pete but she could never have it with Jack. So rather than make her angry that Pete is not listening to her, it would bring all those buried feelings and longings to the surface... she's be dealing with a *lot* more than just her actual situation. I think that tptb could never have done that without a) upsetting the anti-shippers to much the same level as we were upset with Affinity and b) having an episode three hours long. It would have raised too many issues to be dealt with; it was simpler to have Pete and the disbelief than Jack and all the angst. Also at that point Pete was still the *big thing.* He got a lot of fan reaction and the American lowdown showed him in a favourable light at that point. They were trying to quiet the S/J ship a little and big up Pete. So that's why it was Pete in her mind. And I actually was quite glad in the end, because it made me realise that their relationship probably wasn't as solid as I feared, that tptb were writing in a little escape clause from the S/P wedding scenario I'd been dreading since Affinity. They had a get out of jail card, a back story to doubts that could end the relationship as well as a really good reason for a wedding. It was clever writing.
                  But I think it would have been far more torturous to have Jack replace Pete.... <insert crazed evil smiley>
                  Wow!!! That is a great analysis of the Sam/Jack/ scenario!

Hey, are you sure your not a "shrink" (their word not mine or yours)!
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                    Happy Birthday, Twisted Angel!!
                    ~May all your Shipper dreams come true~
                    I am slowly getting there!

Thank you Token! That is so sweet, I love the piccie and all the colours!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Hi chums. Here's my shippy pic of the day....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        Happy Birthday to twisted Angel .aka Tracey

Enjoy your special day ..eat lots of chocolatas and watch shippy Sam & Jack and Mulder & Scully episodes.

Caty
                        As posted in the XF thread!

Thank you so much Caty! I love the dancing balloons and the piccies!

(((((((Caty)))))))))

Well I was at work (as explained in the above post... but I am only 20, so it is not that big one yet so I didn't mind being at work) but I had a cool day. Did eat some chocolates (even though I brought them for everyone... tradition)! And after I have had my birthday meal tonight I will probably come home and watch some shippy Sam&Jack and Mulder&Scully episodes!

Oh and Galaxy, if you read this, thank you for the green jello birthday pressie! *hugs* back!

~Tracey~
                        Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 01 November 2004, 09:34 AM.

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Happy Birthday Twisted Angel!!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            Happy Birthday Twisted Angel!!!!!!
                            (((((((((SueKay))))))))))

Thank you for the birthday wishes!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Hello people!

I'm plugging a friend's fic here.

http://sg1-heliopolis.com/archive/88/fullmonty.html

It's called the Full Monty and is hilarious.

It's by my friend Wendy, who'll be joining us on Wednesday!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEZ read it!!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Happy birthday Twisted Angel

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X