Clear All

New Video Release!

Hoobastank - The Reason
    Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
      "I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."

This is a well written piece of art.SO TRUE !!
      That quote reminds me of the song the "Origin of Love" by Rufus Wainwright. great song by the way!
      ~Athena

Comment

Ok For the person that just dinged me, "THE REASON" Video is a Sam/Jack Shipper video... LOL... Next time watch it before making any ignorant dings.
        Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

LtLisa!

Come back soon!!!

_Anubis - is this your first foray into the shipper thread?? If so...

WELCOME!

I'm reading a great fic just now, about the full monty - SG Style!

It's by a friend of mine and a few of her friends. She's gonna be joining up very very soon!

Suz
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            To all .

That's the proper translation I got from my friend Steffi form Germany of what is underneath the Gemini pics:

Spoiler:
            Replicarter is coming to Earth because she needs help to beat Fifth because Fifth apparently said he found a way to become immune against the Asgards new weapon.

So we know that the
            Spoiler:
            the Asguards and Thor may be involved in it ...may be Replicarter is immune too and Teal'c won't be able to kill her ..and she wants to get rid off real Sam ..therefore the fight ....Hope Sam won't be too damaged in the process

Caty
            Interesting thoughts, Caty. I'm wondering how they'll confuse us/twist the plot towards the end. And, did we decide that Jack's "dream sequence" is still for this ep?

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              LtLisa!

Come back soon!!!

_Anubis - is this your first foray into the shipper thread?? If so...

WELCOME!

I'm reading a great fic just now, about the full monty - SG Style!

It's by a friend of mine and a few of her friends. She's gonna be joining up very very soon!

Suz
              yeah it is my first time.It is possible that I posted some thing here before but I mostly concentrated on other threads and now I think my time has come to visit this thread more often.I think mostly here are girls that are posting but who cares Yup you'll get to see me here more often
              Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
                New Video Release!

Hoobastank - The Reason
                and an EXCELLENT SAM & JACK VIDEO IT IS!!!!!!

WOW Andy!!!! you have outdone yourself!!!! I don't want to give away anything about all the cool stuff you did in this vid but WOW....some really awesome special effects !!!! Just great Andy!!!!

Great Job!!!!
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hey Andy! I loved your video! VERY SHIPPY and ON TOPIC!

And, for those of you who feel in need to DING other people for LAME reasons, please refrain from doing so. You're really taking the fun out of posting here. Andy's recent post was for a Sam/Jack shippy music video, and it definitely pertains to the thread. If your whole goal is to make other people miserable, then you're definitely reaching your goal. I hope you feel better.

To all of you other shippers, thanks for being so cool! I hope you don't feel threatened by my annoyed post. I just don't dig the ever-growing and immature hostility. Long live the ship!

Comment

Ok For the person that just dinged me, "THE REASON" Video is a Sam/Jack Shipper video... LOL... Next time watch it before making any ignorant dings.
                    They dinged you for it?

What a bunch of crap.

I watched the vid, loved it!

You're going crazy with the overlaying! I'm getting dizzy!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."

This is a well written piece of art.SO TRUE !!
                      That is a beautiful Quote and very true for many people ...and very appropriate for Sam & Jack or at least I think so

Beautiful _Anubis ...thanks for sharing that
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

New Video Release!

Hoobastank - The Reason
                        he great video and also great song!!
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

yeah it is my first time.It is possible that I posted some thing here before but I mostly concentrated on other threads and now I think my time has come to visit this thread more often.I think mostly here are girls that are posting but who cares Yup you'll get to see me here more often
                          Yay!

Welcome to the family!!!!

Woo hoo!

Tame - I see that you have a minion and a second prime.

What other vacancies do you have, and

CONGRATS!!!!!

You should be called the Green Goddess (that illiterates nicely)
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Andy! I loved your video! When I finally finished it, I was very impressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                              That quote reminds me of the song the "Origin of Love" by Rufus Wainwright. great song by the way!

I'll go and grab that song Athenakkt and if it fits Sam & Jack and I like it ..watch the space ...Also I'll be making a lot of request songs (that you all wanted and suggested in that thread ) in the next few weeks ...so Lots of you should feel happy .

and It's Halloween today ..Don't forget to watch my "Phantom of the opera" Nightwish....from both Sam and Jack's point of view It's very fitting for the day

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                Yay!

Welcome to the family!!!! Woo hoo!
                                Tame - I see that you have a minion and a second prime.
                                What other vacancies do you have, and CONGRATS!!!!!
                                You should be called the Green Goddess (that illiterates nicely)
                                Anyone who wants to run amok....talk about Star Gate, Have Fun, Spread the Lurve and help me find Jack is welcome to tag along... and I am FOREVER humbled that such nice people want to add the LURVE and me to their sigs....Thay are ALL wonderful ALL over over the Forum

Side note To _Anubis Esteemed Second Prime Congrats (((_Anubis)))) glad to hear your news

And Sue Kay...did you know in the States Green Goddess was a Salad Dressing

Oooooo I can think of SO many Un-PG things for Sam & Jack now... Thanks Sue Kay

Comment

Working...
                                X