This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogue
    I am a programmer. Thanks for making me laugh.
    Ooh. Programmer...

*sends virus*

Nah, I never would... Don't know how to make viruses... Oh well...

I'm not really that funny right now. I'm kind of tired actually. My cleverness has been kidnapped! I just got a ransom note!

Today was funny. Our english teacher let us have a Halloween party. Wasn't really much of a party. Basically just... we didn't do work, ate food, drank pop, played cards, listen to music. Someone I know made a really yummy cake.

And later in the day someone else I know had a little kids Princess costume set (little crown, staff, boa, earrings). So we put them on this guy in our pre-calc and applied math and we actually got a picture of him! That's gonna end up in the yearbook!... Whenever that gets made. The school is a year behind on yearbooks. I helped with yearbook last year and we were making the yearbook of 2002-2003 lol...

Yeah, so that Sam and Jack, eh... Really cute together...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
      i got nothing clever to say but i do have another idea for mobius lol

mobius spec
      Spoiler:
      we know there is a character called sabrina, and we know pete is gonna be in it...so what if sabrina is his ex wife and they never get divorced which means sam and jack can be and will be together
      Note: I am not a Pete basher but, I just gotta say it...

Spoiler:
      Sabrina is Pete's ex-wife who has somehow become a Goa'uld. She goes after Pete and kills him because he hasn't been sending the child support.

Sam kills Sabrina, gets with Jack.

The end.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty

Spoiler:
        Sabrina is Pete's ex-wife who has somehow become a Goa'uld. She goes after Pete and kills him because he hasn't been sending the child support.

The end.

now that is one heck of an idea
        Carolyn

Comment

Spoiler:

The end.

You know that would not surprise me

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
            now that is one heck of an idea
            I mean... it would make sense. And surely make way for Sam/Jack.

Spoiler:
            Sam would need some comforting (from Jack) after Pete goes bye-bye. She should take it as a sign that the widow curse is just trying to get her with Jack. She couldn't go to Daniel because he's been hit by the widow's curse (but, keeps on coming back to life). Jack's the only one who hasn't really been a goner because of Sam's curse.

IT'S A SIGN!

Oooh... 6.66 posts per day. Hehehehee.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
              Is it just me or does she have her hand in his back pocket? I can't see her hand so that's where I'm thinking it is! I'm gonna have to study that really closely!
              Now if Sam's hand is in his back pocket...what do you think she's grabbing for??? (But then, I wouldn't mind grabbing a handful of "that" cause "that" looks really good to me!)

Now if Sam's hand is in his front pocket...digging for keys...a breath mint...maybe??? If Sam needs a little assistance reaching into Jack's pockets, especially the front one, I will gladly volunteer for that very dangerous mission!

Comment

Ooh. Programmer...

*sends virus*

Nah, I never would... Don't know how to make viruses... Oh well...

I'm not really that funny right now. I'm kind of tired actually. My cleverness has been kidnapped! I just got a ransom note!

Today was funny. Our english teacher let us have a Halloween party. Wasn't really much of a party. Basically just... we didn't do work, ate food, drank pop, played cards, listen to music. Someone I know made a really yummy cake.

And later in the day someone else I know had a little kids Princess costume set (little crown, staff, boa, earrings). So we put them on this guy in our pre-calc and applied math and we actually got a picture of him! That's gonna end up in the yearbook!... Whenever that gets made. The school is a year behind on yearbooks. I helped with yearbook last year and we were making the yearbook of 2002-2003 lol...

Yeah, so that Sam and Jack, eh... Really cute together...
                Your day was more interesting than mine. I am still waiting for my lurking boss to leave so I can split. I guess I need to say something about Sam and Jack to stay on topic.

Gemini
                Spoiler:

Sam looks great in that outfit. If that doesn't make Jacks head turn and realize what he is missing, I don't know what will.
                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Wtf? I just got red-repped for this post: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...577#post175577

*feels sad*

I was off-topic for ONE POST! Jeez, dude. Take a chill pill.

Did you find my talking of soft-drinks offensive? The card game? The boa and crown? Or the joke about the virus? Or... do you hate astericks? Do you have a yearbook phobia? Or a math phobia? English teachers? Halloween? Parties? Food? Music? Pictures? Are you afraid of getting your picture taken because you think that your soul will be taken?

No comment or anything. If I was out of line, reply to my message.

Or else I'm gonna believe you're a soft-drink, card game, boa and crown, asterick, english teacher, Halloween, party, food, music hater who has a phobia or yearbooks and math, and thinks a camera will take your soul.

*shakes head*

Comment

Okay, here I go attempting to translate these spoilers. If anyone speaks better German than I do, please feel free to correct me.

Some of the information on the site is actually translated from spoilers we've already seen, so I'm not going to retranslate them for you.

"Moebius" spoilers to follow.
                    Spoiler:
                    From a set report:
                    At the studio back door we meet Chris Judge in his Jaffa armor. He saluted us and we went in. Inside we were astounded by the enormous castle/prison set, which was made out of styrofoam. It will be used in the second part of "Moebius", the two-part finale of the eighth season, when they travel back in time.

We wanted to see what they were filming in the castle/prison scene, which was comprised of two Jaffa bringing Daniel Jackson there, where the rest of SG-1 was (without Teal'c, but with Kawalsky). As the Jaffa leave the cell, O'Neill quietly insults them.

Moebius is indeed a huge story about time travel and alternate realities. We learn how a scene in the setting of the pilot movie of SG-1 could have played. [Mel's note: I have no idea what that sentence actually meant, as it seemed very grammatically wonky to me. But I think this is the gist of it.] SG-1 came in order to help Teal'c; however, now it is Teal'c who must help them, as SG-1 has been captured. Also, Major Kawalsky appears to be with him and with Jack, Sam, and Daniel in the prison. Daniel was just thrown into the prison by the Jaffa and O'Neill then insults them, disagreeing with how they've been handled.

That's all the stuff on Moebius that we haven't seen already. There were a few convention reports concerning who would be in it.

Spoiler:
                    They're also reporting that David DeLuise is in it as Pete, but they didn't list their source at all for that. As we know, DDL has been unreliable in the past about what episodes he's actually in — he did think and say he was in "Sacrifices", and wasn't even mentioned.

Also, this is both time travel and alternate realities, so we could be seeing Sam with Pete in some reality and desperately unhappy. *evil grin*

Again, if anyone here speaks German better than I do, please feel free to correct me. It's been about five years since I actually studied German, so I may have missed some nuances. Anyone fluent in the language should read the original here.
                    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                    Last update: 14 April 2006
                    Melyanna's Multimedia
                    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                      Now if Sam's hand is in his back pocket...what do you think she's grabbing for??? (But then, I wouldn't mind grabbing a handful of "that" cause "that" looks really good to me!)

Now if Sam's hand is in his front pocket...digging for keys...a breath mint...maybe??? If Sam needs a little assistance reaching into Jack's pockets, especially the front one, I will gladly volunteer for that very dangerous mission!
                      I couldn't tell where her hand was. I am going to look for that picture tonight.
                      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Moebius
                        Spoiler:
                        Regarding Pete being in Moebius, I don't know where Stargate Project got that because I got the page translated and couldn't find any reference to Pete. Not to say that he won't be in it but since IMDB doesn't have and Gateworld doesn't have it I won't believe it yet. I'll only believe it when Gateworld has verified it. Hope to God that since Pierre said Sam/Jack storyline is resolved that it will be good and if it is,hope that it is not just a simple fishing trip. A kiss or more would be nice.
                        Last edited by Watters87; 29 October 2004, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                          Okay, here I go attempting to translate these spoilers. If anyone speaks better German than I do, please feel free to correct me.

Some of the information on the site is actually translated from spoilers we've already seen, so I'm not going to retranslate them for you.

"Moebius" spoilers to follow.
                          Spoiler:
                          From a set report:
                          At the studio back door we meet Chris Judge in his Jaffa armor. He saluted us and we went in. Inside we were astounded by the enormous castle/prison set, which was made out of styrofoam. It will be used in the second part of "Moebius", the two-part finale of the eighth season, when they travel back in time.

We wanted to see what they were filming in the castle/prison scene, which was comprised of two Jaffa bringing Daniel Jackson there, where the rest of SG-1 was (without Teal'c, but with Kawalsky). As the Jaffa leave the cell, O'Neill quietly insults them.

Moebius is indeed a huge story about time travel and alternate realities. We learn how a scene in the setting of the pilot movie of SG-1 could have played. [Mel's note: I have no idea what that sentence actually meant, as it seemed very grammatically wonky to me. But I think this is the gist of it.] SG-1 came in order to help Teal'c; however, now it is Teal'c who must help them, as SG-1 has been captured. Also, Major Kawalsky appears to be with him and with Jack, Sam, and Daniel in the prison. Daniel was just thrown into the prison by the Jaffa and O'Neill then insults them, disagreeing with how they've been handled.

That's all the stuff on Moebius that we haven't seen already. There were a few convention reports concerning who would be in it.

Spoiler:
                          They're also reporting that David DeLuise is in it as Pete, but they didn't list their source at all for that. As we know, DDL has been unreliable in the past about what episodes he's actually in — he did think and say he was in "Sacrifices", and wasn't even mentioned.

Also, this is both time travel and alternate realities, so we could be seeing Sam with Pete in some reality and desperately unhappy. *evil grin*

Again, if anyone here speaks German better than I do, please feel free to correct me. It's been about five years since I actually studied German, so I may have missed some nuances. Anyone fluent in the language should read the original here.
                          Spoiler:
                          Time travel and alternate universes! I don't know whether to be extremely happy or go in a corner and cry! I guess I should go into the future or another reality to see which one turns out better for me.

Glad to actually hear something of the plot for Mobieus!

Comment

Wtf? I just got red-repped for this post: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...577#post175577

*feels sad*

I was off-topic for ONE POST! Jeez, dude. Take a chill pill.

Did you find my talking of soft-drinks offensive? The card game? The boa and crown? Or the joke about the virus? Or... do you hate astericks? Do you have a yearbook phobia? Or a math phobia? English teachers? Halloween? Parties? Food? Music? Pictures? Are you afraid of getting your picture taken because you think that your soul will be taken?

No comment or anything. If I was out of line, reply to my message.

Or else I'm gonna believe you're a soft-drink, card game, boa and crown, asterick, english teacher, Halloween, party, food, music hater who has a phobia or yearbooks and math, and thinks a camera will take your soul.

*shakes head*
                            That stinks, sorry I got you in trouble. Your post wasn't totally out of topic, you did mention Sam and Jack.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              That stinks, sorry I got you in trouble. Your post wasn't totally out of topic, you did mention Sam and Jack.
                              Nah, you didn't get me in trouble.

I was having a nice conversation with you, but someone decided that they didn't like what I was saying, but instead of telling me what they didn't like, they red-repped me without even leaving a reason why.

Which is really stupid.

Which just might reflect this person... Who knows. Unless someone fesses up to it, we never shall.

Some people... No sense of humor or anything. *shakes head again*

Comment

Caty - You got me confused with the vid! I have a force of habit of right clicking Save Target As so it took me a while to figure out that it was supposed to click on the link.

Why don't you just put them in zip folders? It would be so much simpler (especially for a person like me).

The video was nice though. Once I finally got it downloaded lol.

Whoohoo! Friday!

*works on Replicator vids*

And thanks whoever confused my vid for being someone elses (it was a few pages ago! I'm forgetful!) It's great that I can get confused for someone else or... vice-versa? Glad you love the vid. I plan to do alot more action Sam/Jack vids. lol

It's not hard ..you just left click ..and you just add ".wmv" before downloading the video ....it's another way .. it's explained what you should do ..you just have to type 3 letters . that's all and everybody can still watch them . Zipping them would take me too long to do considering that I have around 200 videos on my site .

Glad you liked the video though

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X