Clear All

Originally posted by misstweedledee
    Hey *waves*

sueKay i really like the addition to you sig, it says everything

United we Stand, Divided we Fall
    Keep the Family together!!!!

Leanne
    Yay!!!!!!!!

Add it to your sig. I was urging people to while giving rep points, but I'm not allowed to give anymore out (bummer)

Please add it!

PS: The quote's from Mishy!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Hello!

It's late afternoon where I am, but good morning!!

I think they're scurrying between threads at the mo'.

Anyways here's something to cheer you (and everyone else up)

http://sg1intelscotland.bravehost.com/gfa.html

Fan Art by Capt. Rivet and myself!!!!!!!!

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!!!!
      I love Shelter in a Storm! Of course, the main pic is from my favorite episode I have no talent for that sort of thing, but I certainly appreciate those of you who do! Fan art and Fan fic are two of my favorite things. Posting with fellow shippers is another!

Dumb question, but I only see how to give red and blue squares as rep points. How in the world are people getting grey ones?

Bring on the SHIP!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
        I love Shelter in a Storm! Of course, the main pic is from my favorite episode I have no talent for that sort of thing, but I certainly appreciate those of you who do! Fan art and Fan fic are two of my favorite things. Posting with fellow shippers is another!

Dumb question, but I only see how to give red and blue squares as rep points. How in the world are people getting grey ones?

Bring on the SHIP!
        Glad you liked my stuff! Give fanfic and fanart a go. I'ts suprisingly easy once you start to do it!

Okay here goes

Green - good
        Red - very very bad
        Grey - given by those who don;t have enough rep to give or take away points.

In my time here, I have given out two red (both for things that offended me deeply), and umpteen green.

Because I love my family!!!!!!

Sam and Jack forver!!!
        sigpic

Comment

You aren't allowed to give red or green points until you've achieved a level of reputation points yourself. So newbies, for example, can't hand out rep points. What happens when they click on the Reputation feature is that the point appears in the recipients records as a Grey box. It doesn't count towards your rep points, but it does mean that they could, for example, leave you a message in there to let you know what they thought.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
            You aren't allowed to give red or green points until you've achieved a level of reputation points yourself. So newbies, for example, can't hand out rep points. What happens when they click on the Reputation feature is that the point appears in the recipients records as a Grey box. It doesn't count towards your rep points, but it does mean that they could, for example, leave you a message in there to let you know what they thought.
            I get it now! Thanks for the exlanation!

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
              Re Ship Nana..

Shipper Family - add me!

Though I dont think i've posted on any shipper threads i'm a shipper :-))))
              (((((((((((((((((((((((((MAL)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

So good to see you here!!! I'll vouch for her folks--she's DEFINITELY a shipper!
              Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
              Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
              Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                Re Ship Nana..

Shipper Family - add me!

Ship Nana
                Lunar
                Caty
                Marimba
                Tame
                Mei Mei
                Kri
                Critter
                LtLisa
                Token
                Auralan
                Melyanna
                Mad_Gater and Kel'dor
                WaterFall
                Ship Sistah
                Bucky
                Michelleb
                KiwGater
                Faith
                Shinrai
                Chevron Seven
                Zoser
                Sam_O_Neill
                ESTELLE
                MALA50
                Gatetrixer
                Dipsofjazz
                Majorsal
                Isis
                Wynter
                Ses110
                cc_mac
                tauripeg
                Mishy Mo
                SueKay
                Rogue
                Sugarshaker
                Getcarter
                Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
                Scottishshipper
                SG1Happy
                Jimlad The Pirate Maiden
                Blueiris
                Samisjacksgal
                Sclairef99
                Gatetime
                Col aga
                Gatewatcher
                Angel of Fire SG1
                Muffo
                Emilee
                Bucky
                Tpe78
                Karibou
                Ali_gater
                Athenaktt
                Elfinwood
                Tauripeg
                Waterfall
                MartoufMarty
                Stargate Barbie
                Starfury
                Sgt.Siler
                Skydiver
                T-Gate
                Pittsburghgirl
                Shipperahoy
                Jafacakes
                Sam Fan
                Yoojoo
                Astrochick

and another annoying thing this morning is that I can't reply to the old thread, I feel like I woke up and a coup was carried out!

I think I might join Mala.
                YOU WILL NOT!!!! *grabs astro and holds on for dear life...........sits her down in front of the t.v. and plays WoO, D&C, Heros, Lost city, Grace, BTS, and other shippy eps; then loads her down with shipper cookies!!!*

THAT is why you won't leave!!! Sam and Jack are just to darn cute not to talk about!!!
                Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                  (((((((((((((((((((((((((MAL)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

So good to see you here!!! I'll vouch for her folks--she's DEFINITELY a shipper!
                  WOO HOO!!!!!

New family member!!!!

Welcome MAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                    Replicarter,

The problem I see, and others obviously do, is that we are being told we have to go somewhere else because we aren't on topic enough. I assure you, when there are new episodes airing, this thread is on topic much more than it is now.

I know that this feeling shouldn't be there, but it is. I feel like this community has been divided by people who are very new to it, or who aren't regular posters in it, and that seems wrong.

And as much as I like to joke, I am a shipper, even if not a particularly passionate one, and I feel like I've been told to shove off.
                    Personally, I don't want ANYONE to shove off! So everyone come back here and let's get back to doing what we do best--shipping! Gosh, am I gonna have to make a vid to go cheer everyone up?

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                      Gosh, am I gonna have to make a vid to go cheer everyone up?
                      um... YEAH!

Comment

OK thats it your making me pull out the big friggen guns!!! It your own fault!!! ( in my best "im really ticked off mom voice) STOP WITH THE BICKERING AND ARGUING!! NOW!!!

ok everyone group hug!!! i mean it!! i dont care if your mad or sad or what. I dont even care if you dont want to do it...you will!!!!

((((((((((((((EVERYONE)))))))))))))))
                        i just needed a hug guys!!
                        and sorry about that,,,had to edit it cus i accidentally pressed "submit when i wasnt finished!!

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                        -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                          I did too, because I was reading through the posts and suddenly the issue appeared and I felt moved to reply... so I dragged it back up again and I'm sorry for that...
                          I felt I should reply too. It just seemed like such silliness, all these folks bickering and such, that I needed to say something. Sorry if I helped dredge it up again but if it was that easily dredged up then it probably wasn't truly buried. Which means that the issue still needs some air time maybe airing it out will help fix it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                            um... YEAH!
                            I'll second that

As long as someone writes a commentary since I can't watch vids.

*Wanders away feeling a little left out*

I wanna hug (yes I know I'm a big baby)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                              Major F... you said you were a shipper!!!

*faints*
                              She did!!!! How cool is that???!!! All this angst has produced good results--another shipper came out!!! See? every cloud has a silver lining!

Comment

And Welcome To The Craziness That Is The Shipper Thread Mal!!!!!!

(((((((mal)))))))

Welcome!!

Comment

Working...
                                X