This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    So tell us how you really feel there, Gategirl12000! LOL! Jump in with the rest of the loonies cause this is the greatest place to be in shipdom or fandom!

We feel your pain, girl, we feel your pain! But I don't think that TPTB will take it as far as Sam marrying the bum. They would lose waaaayyyy too much money in DVD sales!

The wedding pic of Jack and Sam from POV sold on eBay for $2035. I think that proves that shippers will spend inordinate amounts of money on our ship! We even have our own novelty store on the web!! (Thanks to the very impressive work of Ship Sistah - Sacme). I don't have the website here at work... Will post it later!

Make us happy we spend money! There's a message for TPTB!!
    Totally agree, but we could always find those shippers with all the money and just bribe TPTB.........but for now patience....it's wearing thin, but one look at the vids and i'm renewed with hope!! Luv ur latest ones Caty!!! xx

Comment

Originally posted by Brandie
      So I saw this link today and thought of the shippers. (link is work safe)

The thing that got me was:
      "Differences in rank are also considered no obstacle."

Germany could be a trendsetter... at least in fics hehe.
      i saw that article too, and the first thing i thought of was sam and jack...obviously great shippers think alike!!!! and yes, certain organisations should follow those rules and then pass them on to certain programmes that follow those rules....
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Emilee108
        SPOILER S8 AFFINITY
        And when she was going on about babies and families, I thought it was sweet how Jack said, "People do have families on this base." Like he was encouraging her, but inside we all know his heart was being ripped to pieces. He just wants her to be happy.

~*~Emilee~*~
        I think Jack was telling her she was overthinking a problem or grasping for an excuse not to make a decision. Other people mix family and work, even the SGC, and you can if that's what you want but you have got to know in your heart what you want and then nothing can stop you.
        sigpic
        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mala50

But really - if I weren't a spoiler reader, and didn't know about THREADS and JM's visit to this place and his rollercoaster warning, A$$INITY would have been the LAST STRAW and I'd have quit the show...

Originally posted by majorsal
          I think I would have too. Thank you, Joe! Thank you to whoever decided to release the spoilers and sides!

Sally
          I read most of the posts before I watched my tape of A$$inity.
          It cushioned the pain.
          sigpic
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
            I don't know if this is off topic, but .... I recently rented the movie version of "COTG." So I saw for the first time the nude Sharre. Wow! Any way, there also was a scene I'm sure isn't in the version we get on the Sci-fi channel. Daniel is at Jack's house and Jack tells him about coming back from the first Abydos trip and Sara has left him. Has anyone here watched SG since the beginning on Showtime? Would both those scenes have been in then (since showtime is a pay channel I would think maybe Sharre could be). I keep thinking maybe the first 5 seasons from Showtime are cut when reshown on Sci-Fi.
            That's why I bought the box sets. But I'm having doubts about Season 7 and 8 I'm not wasting my money to see potato head.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
              i'll raise a glass back, and then the entire bottle......

i wonder if the events in affinity will be referred to at all between now and threads
              Spoiler:

i wonder if there will be a moment when jack will say 'so, what was your decision?'..or whether sam is going to have to make an official announcement of her engagment to pete...you know, add him to her list of 'people to be notified'.

it looks like in covenant sam gets kidnapped..wonder if there's possibilty of jack angst there..or if there'll be a scene where he has to <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=phone&v=56">phone</a> pete to tell him sam's missing

either way, please, no more jack angst, want jack/sam happiness...i need it!!! before i go insane!!!! (or more insane..)
              Spoiler:

I think the episode that Sam gets kidnapped in is Endgame, not Covenant... atleast thats what the pictures represent.

Comment

hey guys,

lots of posts in the yahoo groups are still locked out of the forum,so i hope they are able to get back on soon.I was locked out for 4 days ohh the sorrow .
                SPOILER
                i THINK THAT SAM MAY GET KIDNAPPED IN GEMINI AS THERE MIGHT BE TWO CARTERS.SO IF BY CHANCE THEY ARE TOGETHER SAM & JACK CAN YOU IMAGINE IF JACK TELLS SAM HE LOVES HER AND AFTER ALL THAT SHE IS THE REPLICATOR I WILL NOT BE HAPPY.
                BETTER STILL THE REPLICATOR CAN STAY WITH AND OUR SAM CAN STAY WITH JACK.EVERY-ONES HAPPY THEY DON'T HAVE TO TELL THAT ITS NOT THE REAL SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST ONE HAPPY THOUGHT.

WYNTERXX

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

I would hate to see Sam MARRY that guy.I mean dating is one thing you expect it after enough of that having to leave each other alone but if she marries him all of us shippers are really screwed.That would be sooooooo unfair.At least if she's only dating we can dream right?

Comment

Just thought I'd put this up here - I got my course in college! I'll be doing Tourism for the next 3 years, and I'm so glad because it was my first choice!! Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                      i saw that article too, and the first thing i thought of was sam and jack...obviously great shippers think alike!!!! and yes, certain organisations should follow those rules and then pass them on to certain programmes that follow those rules....
                      i agree if only they would pass it on.
                      MICHELLE i have just read your last fics the one after affinaty and the one not a happy ending now i am upset and had a little cry how could you be cruel at least i had that other fic to pick me up

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                        Just thought I'd put this up here - I got my course in college! I'll be doing Tourism for the next 3 years, and I'm so glad because it was my first choice!! Yay!
                        Congratulations!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                          I would hate to see Sam MARRY that guy.I mean dating is one thing you expect it after enough of that having to leave each other alone but if she marries him all of us shippers are really screwed.That would be sooooooo unfair.At least if she's only dating we can dream right?
                          Ah, TPTB wouldn't really do that to us. Would you Joe?
                          Joe?

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                            WELCOME TO OUR FAMLY
                            Have fun take some of ship nanas cookies and come to MadGaters bar (if you are of legal age otherwise a coke).

It's quiet here tonight are you guys hiding in a room some-where as we haven't been able to get online???????????????????????

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                              CONGRATULATIONS ON MY PART TOO YOU'LL HAVE A BALL,I HOPE IT'S NOT OO FAR FROM YOUR HOME,YOU NEED TO KEEP IN TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

WYNTERXX

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeGirl
                                This may be a wild guess, but maybe on the European DVDs... Sorry. Haven't had coffee yet. Some people said the link to the video didn't work, we fixed it and I hope it works now. Here ya go:

http://harrys-place.de/accidentally/links.htm
                                fantastic,happy feeling,delicious,heartwarming thats how i feel after watching this.
                                I recognise some of it from my box sets but none of the newer ones.
                                I have watched it so many times now ALL OF YOU CHECK OUT THIS SITE

WYNTERXX

Comment

Working...
                                X