Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really care what happens as long as we see them together!!!!

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
      Everyone seems to be a bit tense....

I was so looking forward to coming on here this evening - RL is getting on top of me.
      It's not quite what I was expecting!!

As for when are S&J going to....do all that stuff? Probably towards the end of Feb/start of March....
      Seriously, it will all come together by the end. TPTB won't let us down.

BTW, great fanart!!

And thanks for the sigline!
      Thank you!!!!!!!!!

RL's getting on top of me too, so I'm trying to chill!

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

To All Gateworld Sam and Jack shippers

New Video "Love will come through" Travis

Enjoy

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Jane
          I don't really care what happens as long as we see them together!!!!
          WELCOME JANE!!!!!!

STAY AND POST LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad that more people are deciding to delurk!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XToDaZ
            I don't really all that shipper things going on. Those romantic things happen in every show and I'm happy it is limited in this one ... this relationships thing between Jack and Sam can not be the most important thing in this show, or is it ??? :/
            Absolutely not the most important thing! The team aspect and great SciFi is the most important thing. But we have had the relationship between Sam and Jack tease us, smack us in the head with and then had it ignored only to have it tease us again. We want a resolution!

THere are as many different opinions of how to resolve it as there are Shippers. Some want an all out HWMS scene, other would be happy with an adult convo (not NC17 adult, just talk about it like adults) and then shift it back to the background. I would be happy with an acknowledgement of it, at the very least! Would be more happy with an all out HWMS scene (considering Mei Mei's fic is NC17... go figure). But I will take what I can get as long as it's favorably resolved.

But I also want the SG1 dynamic stories back, something I feel that we are seriously lacking in the earth bound eps so far in Season 8. I love SG1! I don't want the Sam and Jack Soap Opera Hour. I am, however, tired of TPTB toying with it back an forth and then leaving the track completely as the did in Chyrmera (sic).

Oops, getting off on a rant...

Anyway, welcome to our little hole in the wall of Gateworld, XToDaZ... If you aren't new here, sorry... Mei Mei is easily confused. Just ask Tame!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

New Video "Love will come through" Travis

Enjoy

Caty
              Caty...

Lunar's gonna hug you to death for this
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

COLOR=RED]New Video "Love will come through" Travis COLOR]

Enjoy

Caty
                Thanks Caty! Off to go watch now

Comment

I'm new to this forum yes, thanks for welcoming me As a matter of fact, I've only seen the first 5 seasons so far, so I may still not know enough about the show to go deep into the story ... therefore I stay on the psysics part for now
                  Also I understand the teasing effect, but that is just a great thing about the show. If you have a resolution on this relationship, you bet ya it will be one of the last episodes ever ... do you want that ?

Why I asked this was because while getting to know this forum, I'm overwhelmed by shipper and thunk topics and I saw very few scientific and story topics, that's why I asked

Comment

WELCOME TO ALL NEWBIES..........Jane, xtodaz, and everyone else i am not mentioning b/c i am to lazy to go back and look!!

Glad you are here!!!

btw, Yoojoo would also like the TPTB to at least aknowledge the relationship and try to resolve it!! I dont need any HWMS, just a fishing trip and maybe a ......teeny tiny kiss......... or a big whomping one for those of you out there who thinks there needs to be a little heat in the ep!!
                    Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                    -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

I don't post much but I thought I would chime in with my favorite subtle ship moment that I don't think I've seen anyone else mention:

Shades of Grey when Jack is undercover and plants the alien device to root out the mole within the SGC. He puts it under the DHD and hides just in time as the gate engages and SG1 comes through. Daniel, Sam, Teal'c and Makepeace all come through, and Jack gets out his little telescope/binocular thingy and who does he immediately zero in on and watch for several seconds - Sam of course!

I've only been watching Stargate since the end of Season 7 so I caught up on all of the episodes through the helpfully abundant repeats on Sci-fi, and the first time I saw this episode that moment just jumped out at me. I definitely got the impression that she was a sight for sore eyes to Jack. I love the subtle things that you have to watch for, but I am holding out hope that we will get unsubtle and obivious ship in the second half of season 8!

I am soooo looking forward to the second half starting, and as someone who wasn't watching this time last year I have to ask - how does everyone in the US handle it when the new episodes are shown in Britian several weeks before we get them? Do you try and stay unspoiled or just go ahead and spoil yourselves rotten? I love spoilers but I generally don't like to know absolutely everything about an episode before I see it and downloading isn't an option for me. I don't think I'm going to be able to help myself though, especially if some exciting ship happens that everyones talking about! It's going to be torture!

Comment

And for my 400th post....

Here is the type of RST I would like to see

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                          Are we allowed to do lists on this board? I thought of some fun things to ask everyone:

Favourite Ship Show (just one)

Favourite Ship scene

Favourite Ship dialogue

Favourite Ship Look (you know, THAT look)

Feel free to answer and add more!
                          Favourite Ship Show
                          How can I just pick one ! Ok if I have to pick I would say Divide and Conquer (although Lost city is a close second) 'cos it was when they admitted having feelings!

Favourite Ship scene
                          It’s got to be the Heroes hug!

Favourite Ship dialogue
                          Come 'ere... I just love how RDA says it!

Favourite Ship Look
                          Oh this is very hard to choose 'cos there are so many of them!
                          The Divide and Conquer scene when they have the force field separating them, some scenes in Lost city and loads more! Like I said, there are too many!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

HEY DAZ, (my new nick name for you)

For me the ship is just the icing on the cake.......... i love all the really scifi eps(like the AU ones, those are just cool) its the acting, the dynamic b/t the characters, the hillarity, and the sci-fi..ness that atractted me too the show and what makes it great!!
                            The ship makes it pretty enticing to me too tho!!

If ya wanna talk about some of the scientific stuff about the show then lets me and you go start a thread on it and chat some!! i dont know how to do it but i am sure we can figure it out!!.....i hope!! If not then lets just stay here and talk ship...huh? and we can throw in our scientific stuff every now and again!! They will be to wrapped up in sam and jack to even notice......he he he (evil laugh)

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                            -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...kri/Broca2.bmp http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...kri/Broca1.bmp
                              Is it hot in here...or is it just those two!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kri

PG FORUM!! PG FORUM!!! To hot for yoojoo's eyes!!!....... eh.well maybe not!!

Comment

Working...
                                X