This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tpe78
    Night everyone. It's after midnight and I have a really early start in the morning.

In the words of my best friend.

"If you can't be good. At least be good at it. "

great new sig!

Comment

Iv never done spoiler tags, so im not sure if im doing it right, so just in case, SPOILERS

Spoiler:
      When replicarter comes to earth, she has memory reminents that fifth gave her that he got when inside sams mind, so Replicarter feels the same way about pete as sam does, including knowing deep inside she isnt ment to be with Peat and she loves Jack, so, Replicarter gets of base and kills Pete

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
        Iv never done spoiler tags, so im not sure if im doing it right, so just in case, SPOILERS

Spoiler:
        When replicarter comes to earth, she has memory reminents that fifth gave her that he got when inside sams mind, so Replicarter feels the same way about pete as sam does, including knowing deep inside she isnt ment to be with Peat and she loves Jack, so, Replicarter gets of base and kills Pete
        Sam doesn't need to
        Spoiler:
        kill she just needs to kick his butt (can't say "fanny" because it offends some of our shippers ) into outer space!
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Spoiler:

Hehe!! I read that comment of yours the other day in another thread...It made me laugh for hours. The mental images...hehe...I wish!!

~~Close To Crazy~~
          Psychotic Kitten
          'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
            I think this has been up there since the beginning of the season and refers to New Order, where
            Spoiler:
            Jack is still frozen and could die if not defrosted in time or properly or whatever.
            Now someone help me and confirm that it's been up since July!!!

Whew!!! Ok thanks! That makes sense now!! All this talk about
            Spoiler:
            Jack dieing
            has got me really jumpy!
            Ship Nana

Comment

It's official...

I have given up keeping up with this thread!!!!

Anywho...
              Spoiler:
              Regarding character deaths.

I think that Bra'tac will unfortunately cop it in Reckoning. All the spoilers are pointing towards someone dying in reckoning, and Jacob is still around in threads.
              I think that someone may die in Moebius, but I doub't it will be Jack. I have a nagging suspicion that it could be Sam, but I've also been thinking that TPTB might shock us by killing Teal'c or someone else.

Regarding Ship

I'm predicting light banter between our fave twosome in It's good to be King. That's one ep I wanna see!
              I think that something big will happen in Reckoning between Sam and Jack, but like Upgrades, it may not be seen or dealt with until Threads.
              In threads, I think that Pete will go. I have a feeling that Jacobs illness is another plot device, designed to make Sam think about what she wants in life. I'm betting that she'll say a lot of things to Jacob that she's wanted to say for a number of years, but has never had the gutd to. Now that their relationship is stronger, she may feel emboldened to talk to him about things - including Jack. This talk with her fathe may be successful, so she may then be spurred on to talking to Jack.
              I think Jack will also be considering what he wants in life this episode, but I don't think he'll retire in this episode. I also don't think they'll get together in Threads, but will talk about getting together and will come to a resolution.
              The decision that Sam and Jack make in Threads will be followed through in Moebius, when I recon our fave couple will finally get it together!

This is what I think
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                Have some cookies. *sets big plate of yummy looking cookies down near front of thread*

Posting inducing cookies: check. Should somebody keep Tame away from them? I'd hate to see her explode in a posting frenzy.
                LOL auralan....I don't think Tame even needs cookies for her posting frenzy! But the cookies are a great idea to lure the lurkers out into the open where we can grab them and bring them on in. We're very gentle, I promise. You see....long ago and not so far away I was a lurker. And now I am a bonafide member of the shipper family. Madeleine....we're waiting.....
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  Whew!!! Ok thanks! That makes sense now!! All this talk about
                  Spoiler:
                  Jack dieing
                  has got me really jumpy!
                  and all this talk about
                  Spoiler:
                  Pete dying
                  has got me really giddy!
                  sigpic

Comment

it was a spoiler, is it going to happen, more spoilers to why the character in question is in threads, and, not sam, its Replicarter that does it.

Spoiler:
                    Replicarter creators lots of replicators, which make a Replipete. Because replicarter has a difficult balance of humanity and replocatorness, so the Human/Sam part tells her shes not ment to be with Pete deep inside and because of the replicator part, it adds bad things to that, by getting rid of him but by killing him, reerlising here sortof mistake, she does what i said upthere, creates Replicators to make a Replipete.

Comment

it was a spoiler, is it going to happen, more spoilers to why the character in question is in threads, and, not sam, its Replicarter that does it.

Spoiler:
                      Replicarter creators lots of replicators, which make a Replipete. Because replicarter has a difficult balance of humanity and replocatorness, so the Human/Sam part tells her shes not ment to be with Pete deep inside and because of the replicator part, it adds bad things to that, by getting rid of him but by killing him, reerlising here sortof mistake, she does what i said upthere, creates Replicators to make a Replipete.
                      Where are you getting these spoilers from?

Or did Mei Mei give you an extra strong cookie?
                      sigpic

Comment

There big details the writers wanted to keep quite, but a few people do know, and im on of them and i thought id tell you

Comment

Spoiler:
                          That's quite a tongue twister Replicarter...Just reading it makes me dizzy. Oh wait, maybe I ate the wrong cookie. I think I got one of MeiMei's special cookies. Where is my Dr. Shipper????
                          Desperate Thunker

Comment

ahem, i think youl find the correct term is Replicarter
                            You know i really love the name given to
                            Carter, is it a fan choice or from tptb?

Oh wait look at me, i've gone and deluked
                            again! while i'm here i'd just like to add
                            my voice to LET SAM AND JACK GET TOGETHER!

Heh,heh,heh, wonder if tptb heard me
                            ......TARA......

Comment

MY choise, althogh some people say they thought of it first, i thought of it when fifth first when into sams brain back in season 6, but only used it when i found out it was true and came here.

Comment

Originally Posted by Replicarter

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                so does this mean pete in threads is not the real pete? i is confuzzled lol, sorry having a dense day
                                Carolyn

Comment

Working...
                                X