X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueiris
    I need 3 posts to 100, so.......

I can't find how to do the invisible spoilers. I would appreciate it if someone would repost how or point me in the direction of where to find them.
    To do spoiler, all you have to do is to write...[ spoiler] your post, then..[/ spoiler]. Don't have the spaces.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      Caty, I just knew you would ask! Did you not get the memo saying that this was the shippy quiz of the day???? Questions will be asked later!

Oh right so we need to guess where the pic comes from??!!!Right you are miss I dunno....uhhhhh and no didn't see the memo ..I suppose I'm like Jack ...I read things later

Anybody else knows where the pic comes from?!!!!

Caty

Comment

2 posts to go.

Note to self: Stock up on tissue if you want to watch shippy vids.

Note to Jack: Kiss the girl, don't walk away. (Reference to Caty's I love You vid)

Note to Sam: Wake up and smell the coffee! for cryingoutloud. Dump Pete, go to Jack, and, uh, well, you know.
        sigpic
        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          To do spoiler, all you have to do is to write...[ spoiler] your post, then..[/ spoiler]. Don't have the spaces.

Thanky!
          sigpic
          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Of course saying kiss the girl got me to thinking about the Disney song, Kiss the Girl.
            Has there been a video to this song?

There you see her
            Sitting there across the way
            She don't got a lot to say
            But there's something about her
            And you don't know why
            But you're dying to try
            You wanna kiss the girl

Yes, you want her
            Look at her, you know you do
            Possible she wants you too
            There is one way to ask her
            It don't take a word
            Not a single word
            Go on and kiss the girl

Sha la la la la la
            My oh my
            Look like the boy too shy
            Ain't gonna kiss the girl
            Sha la la la la la
            Ain't that sad?
            Ain't it a shame?
            Too bad, he gonna miss the girl

Now's your moment
            Floating in a blue lagoon
            Boy you better do it soon
            No time will be better
            She don't say a word
            And she won't say a word
            Until you kiss the girl

Sha la la la la la
            Don't be scared
            You got the mood prepared
            Go on and kiss the girl
            Sha la la la la la
            Don't stop now
            Don't try to hide it how
            You want to kiss the girl
            Sha la la la la la
            Float along
            And listen to the song
            The song say kiss the girl
            Sha la la la la
            The music play
            Do what the music say
            You got to kiss the girl
            You've got to kiss the girl
            You wanna kiss the girl
            You've gotta kiss the girl
            Go on and kiss the girl
            sigpic

Comment

Caty, I watched the video and it was beautiful. One problem though:

If I keep watching videos like that, I'll have to heavily stock up on tissues, especially...

possible season 8 second half spoilers

...if I need them like pierre says I will.

"I love you "is not sad ..just beautiful
              "Spanish Guitar" is very sensual and
              "Unbreak my heart" is REALLY sad..tissues for that one

Glad you liked my "I love you "one

and I wonder what he means by lots of
              Spoiler:
              tissues for the finale ...I Know somebody is bound to die ...but I hope the end is more (cry cuz it's beautiful )rather (than cry cuz of sadness) ...I prefer the cry of joy

Caty

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                Oh right so we need to guess where the pic comes from??!!!Right you are miss I dunno....uhhhhh and no didn't see the memo ..I suppose I'm like Jack ...I read things later

Anybody else knows where the pic comes from?!!!!

Caty
                i think its from 'the tokra pt1' in season 2 it looks like the bit where theyre in the tunnels and martouf is about to ask sam to walk with him
                Carolyn

Comment

Of course saying kiss the girl got me to thinking about the Disney song, Kiss the Girl.
                  Has there been a video to this song?

Who sings that and which Disney film? I'll try to get it and listen to it ..but the music and the voice is so important to me that I can't just judge on words but kissing the girl if we mean this is Jack with Sam sounds good when I read it.

Caty

Comment

"I love you "is not sad ..just beautiful
                    "Spanish Guitar" is very sensual and
                    "Unbreak my heart" is REALLY sad..tissues for that one

Glad you liked my "I love you "one

and I wonder what he means by lots of
                    Spoiler:
                    tissues for the finale ...I Know somebody is bound to die ...but I hope the end is more (cry cuz it's beautiful )rather (than cry cuz of sadness) ...I prefer the cry of joy

Caty

Caty

I cry at beautiful and joy as much as sad. I cry at a happy ending just as much or more than a sad ending.

After a day watching shippy vids, and Jack drooling, I need to wade on out of here before I flood the place.

glub glub
                    Last edited by blueiris; 23 October 2004, 08:59 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                      Meh, I'm too lazy to sign up for another group.

What does it say though?
                      It says that in the second half of the season,
                      Spoiler:
                      Jack/Sam will be dealt with, once and for all, on screen. He spoke of it as a loose end that's going to be tied up. Given what we know about "Threads", especially Sam's doubts about Pete, this doesn't sound like dumping Pete and going back to normal. "Tied up" means resolved — solved.

Pierre has posted again about the new Lowdown. You can read the message here: http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1.../message/11825

He didn't say any more about Jack/Sam, but he did make some good points that we should all remember about writing to TPTB. He said that someone was talking to him about fan relations, and that there was one letter they couldn't remember anything about except that it made them think the person was just crazy, it was so unreasonably negative. Brief messages that aren't "I hate u ur dum 4 kree8n peat DIE!!!111!!1!!!" are best.
                      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                      Last update: 14 April 2006
                      Melyanna's Multimedia
                      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Who sings that and which Disney film? I'll try to get it and listen to it ..but the music and the voice is so important to me that I can't just judge on words but kissing the girl if we mean this is Jack with Sam sounds good when I read it.

Caty
                        It's from The Little Mermaid. I don't know who sang it in the movie, though. Jamican sounding.
                        sigpic

Comment

2 posts to go.

Note to self: Stock up on tissue if you want to watch shippy vids.

Note to Jack: Kiss the girl, don't walk away. (Reference to Caty's I love You vid)

Note to Sam: Wake up and smell the coffee! for cryingoutloud. Dump Pete, go to Jack, and, uh, well, you know.

I'm sure I put my pic of the morning coffee Sam and Jack at the end of the "Unbreak my heart" video...or the morning after if you like

And Jack ..Yes you have to kiss THAT girl ...She is the one just in case you don't know YET

Caty

Comment

I cry at beautiful and joy as much as sad. I cry at a happy ending just as much or more than a sad ending.

After a day shippy vids, and Jack drooling, I need to wade on out of here before I flood the place.

glub glub

LOL....Don't forget the bucket

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                              i think its from 'the tokra pt1' in season 2 it looks like the bit where theyre in the tunnels and martouf is about to ask sam to walk with him

Thank you samisjacksgal

and Jack was not too keen to let her go ....Did Martouf say "I 'll bring her back to you.......!!!!" Something like that ..I think I remember having heard that.

Caty

Comment

Thank you samisjacksgal

and Jack was not too keen to let her go ....Did Martouf say "I 'll bring her back to you.......!!!!" Something like that ..I think I remember having heard that.

Caty
                                your welcome

i think martouf did, or along the lines "she will remain unharmed with me" or something

then jack replies "ok... but have her home by 10" which made me crack up
                                Carolyn

Comment

Working...
                                X