X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
    No offense intended to Replicarter but:

Spoiler:
    I really don't see the whole Replipete thing happening. The whole purpose of Sam getting a boyfriend was to show that she tried to have a normal relationship with a normal guy and that it won't work for normal reasons. Having your boyfriend killed and replaced by a machine hardly seems normal. Well...there was that one time I...well nevermind. Plus it would hardly dispel the the supposed BWC is this boyfrien dies too. Having her boyfriend die and then Sam turning to Jack would kind of defeat Pete's whole purpose. I've seen spoilers that don't turn out to be true before and I'm thinking that this be one of them. At least I sincerely hope so because IMO it would be utter rubbish. I want to see Sam realizse that Pete is not the man for her, that Jack is and trying to have a normal life isn't going to change her feeling for Jack. Period.
    I agree with you completely. I also got the impression it wasn't spoiler, but speculation. Although it is hard to keep track at times.
    *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
      I agree with you completely. I also got the impression it wasn't spoiler, but speculation. Although it is hard to keep track at times.
      Tell me about it!

I'm a sceptic of this storyline, but it'd be cool if it did happen!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Tell me about it!

I'm a sceptic of this storyline, but it'd be cool if it did happen!
        simply put..........YES

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
        honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Well, you asked!

Here's regular Dr Shipper (I apologise for the wonkyness)

http://img90.exs.cx/img90/1702/untitled470.jpg

And here's diet! (If you've overdosed on cookies)

http://img100.exs.cx/img100/5332/sdfg1.jpg

I love your diet Dr. Shipper ...and not too fuzzy
          and you look nice in that pic you posted on the forum...little shiplet

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            HI Kri??!!

Whasup??!!!

Can you catch up alright on the shippy thread?!!!

Did you read "String" from tpe78??!!! very sensual and erotic....if you need a boost up

http://outoftheroom.homestead.com/Strings.html

Caty
            Thanks Caty! That was a good read And I can catch up enough to still post with you all!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
              This thread is NUTS today! I couldn't keep up if I tried! I am quite entertained by all the talk about Replicarter tho. Clever name Is it January yet?

i'm actually giggling over Replipete

but would RePete be a better name?????
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                See I knew that Tame is really an angel and would never, ever say mean things.

(((((((((((((((((((((((Tame))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                (((Ship Nana))) thank you so much for seeing through their ploy......That Critter...She is a sweetie (((Critter)))) I have to tease you....that is what family does

Ok now back to Sam & Jack......I really can't believe that TPTB would be silly enough to cut off such a large numbe rof fans by NOT getting them togehter...BUT they have already shown they ARE WILLING to do some pretty stupid things....... need I say more
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Where are you getting these spoilers from?

Or did Mei Mei give you an extra strong cookie?
                  There's practically nothing known about "Gemini". At this point, I'm not going to trust any "spoiler" we hear unless it has a source with it. Pierre Bernard is a reputable source. Something randomly posted here is not.

I don't mean to offend anyone, but this is getting really old. Not all of us have time to read the thread very, very carefully, so when people are throwing around speculation about Replipetes or Jack dying or what have you, it tends to cause mass panic.

I understand that some people don't want to read speculation on episodes, because they don't want to have preconceived notions about them before viewing. That's why speculation on upcoming episodes should remain in spoiler space. However, if you're discussing something that's largely speculation and not spoiler, could you do the community a favor by stating that in the beginning of post, outside of spoiler space so everyone notices? All this Jack dies, there's a Replipete, Jack and Sam are stranded on a planet business is completely unfounded. Despite some fairly extensive searches, I've yet to find anything that supports those "spoilers". The community doesn't need this kind of thing anymore — just look at the level of panic concerning the "spoiler" about Jack and/or Sam dying in Moebius.

We'd all be better off if we'd back off the spoiler label on all this stuff that has absolutely no substantive proof. Tell us when you're hypothesizing. If you have a new spoiler to give us, give us a source. And "heard it from a friend who heard it from some unidentified, unverifiable source" is not a source I'm going to trust, thank you very much.

I know I sound tetchy, but this has gone on for quite long enough. We just need to be more considerate about posting speculation as opposed to spoilers.

Mel
                  Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                  Last update: 14 April 2006
                  Melyanna's Multimedia
                  Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

Oh Skydiver....that is so bad........yet I am giggling away with you ....
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      I love your diet Dr. Shipper ...and not too fuzzy
                      and you look nice in that pic you posted on the forum...little shiplet

Caty
                      lol

Thankyou!

I'm not gonna be a shiplet for much longer. I'm 17 very very soon, and then...

I'm going to go visit Mei Mei's site!

*insert crazy smiley here*

Do you think people officially become Shippers at the age of 17? (NC 17 and stuff like that)

Poor Mishy (whose computer's still dead)

Her birthday's a leap year! She's four!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Ewww Dr. Shipper.

I'll pass thank you very much...

I'm only here for... less than an hour. Only had to go to school for half a day! I gotta go pick up my new glasses in a while.

Anyways, on another topic...

Spoiler:
                        I don't want Pete to die. Or for them to make a Replicator Pete and all that crap. I would just like it like I said probably 100 pages ago with that bit of dialog and Sam breaking Pete's heart. Pete realizes that Sam is in love with Jack, and Sam realizes that she's made a big mistake.

I just don't want them to kill Pete! Pete should get heartbroken, and disappear... Not die...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Hi chums. here's my shippy pic of the day...

I'm sorry the quality of the pic isn't very good.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                            There's practically nothing known about "Gemini". At this point, I'm not going to trust any "spoiler" we hear unless it has a source with it. Pierre Bernard is a reputable source. Something randomly posted here is not.

I don't mean to offend anyone, but this is getting really old. Not all of us have time to read the thread very, very carefully, so when people are throwing around speculation about Replipetes or Jack dying or what have you, it tends to cause mass panic.

I understand that some people don't want to read speculation on episodes, because they don't want to have preconceived notions about them before viewing. That's why speculation on upcoming episodes should remain in spoiler space. However, if you're discussing something that's largely speculation and not spoiler, could you do the community a favor by stating that in the beginning of post, outside of spoiler space so everyone notices? All this Jack dies, there's a Replipete, Jack and Sam are stranded on a planet business is completely unfounded. Despite some fairly extensive searches, I've yet to find anything that supports those "spoilers". The community doesn't need this kind of thing anymore — just look at the level of panic concerning the "spoiler" about Jack and/or Sam dying in Moebius.

We'd all be better off if we'd back off the spoiler label on all this stuff that has absolutely no substantive proof. Tell us when you're hypothesizing. If you have a new spoiler to give us, give us a source. And "heard it from a friend who heard it from some unidentified, unverifiable source" is not a source I'm going to trust, thank you very much.

I know I sound tetchy, but this has gone on for quite long enough. We just need to be more considerate about posting speculation as opposed to spoilers.

Mel
                            That WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL!!!!! by stating OUTSIDE the spoiler space if it really is a spoiler or speculation you really will save alot of people time and trouble...

REALLY good point Mel !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              Hi chums. here's my shippy pic of the day...

I'm sorry the quality of the pic isn't very good.
                              oh Bev that is wonderful....really makes you wonder what Jack is doing BEHIND her with grins like those

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

What about RePit!!!!

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X