X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(((((SueKay)))) Thanks for the green mark it's
    the first one i've got

Tara feeling all warm and fuzzy and just a little dizzy in trying to keep up with this
    thread
    ......TARA......

Comment

This thread is NUTS today! I couldn't keep up if I tried! I am quite entertained by all the talk about Replicarter tho. Clever name Is it January yet?

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
        ROFL!!!
        Do you mind if I borrow that and write it in my folder? I know very few people who are Stargate fans, let alone shippers....my Mam thinks I'm nuts because I bought a shipper T-shirt...
        But I discovered the other day that one of the girls in my class is a fan of RDA....now to gently nudge her towards Stargate....
        Copy away... my posts aren't exclusive....HECK sometimes even I don't want to claim them
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

No offense intended to Replicarter but:

Spoiler:
          I really don't see the whole Replipete thing happening. The whole purpose of Sam getting a boyfriend was to show that she tried to have a normal relationship with a normal guy and that it won't work for normal reasons. Having your boyfriend killed and replaced by a machine hardly seems normal. Well...there was that one time I...well nevermind. Plus it would hardly dispel the the supposed BWC is this boyfrien dies too. Having her boyfriend die and then Sam turning to Jack would kind of defeat Pete's whole purpose. I've seen spoilers that don't turn out to be true before and I'm thinking that this be one of them. At least I sincerely hope so because IMO it would be utter rubbish. I want to see Sam realizse that Pete is not the man for her, that Jack is and trying to have a normal life isn't going to change her feeling for Jack. Period.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
            does anyone know where i can get some good quality sam and jack pics??

much appreciated
            http://samandjack.stargate-sg1.hu
            I think this site has pictures of Sam and Jack and also has wallpapers

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
              Have some cookies. *sets big plate of yummy looking cookies down near front of thread*

Posting inducing cookies: check. Should somebody keep Tame away from them? I'd hate to see her explode in a posting frenzy.

I don't need no stinkin' cookies to talk alot I do that all on my own ...........hey wait ...I think I said that wrong
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

I don't need no stinkin' cookies to talk alot I do that all on my own ...........hey wait ...I think I said that wrong
                You'd best apologize to Ship Nana immediately, Tame. I'd hate for you to be in the no-shipper-cookie dog house...
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
                  Oh i see, it would be great if the name turned
                  up on the show because it's one of those names
                  that just seems to fit, anyway really looking
                  foreward to seeing this episode and i hope
                  Amanda makes Replicarter just a little bit
                  bad! Or maybe that should be VERY,VERY BAD!
                  LOL..Tara...well personally I hope the way everyone figures out the *Replicarter* is NOT Sam is becaiuse she throws Jack down on his desk and has her way with him ....Then Jack will say...Sam Is everything OK with You???? and she will then have her way with him AGAIN!!!!

it could happen .....

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                    Can someone bring me up to speed with the Cookie and Dr Shipper thing?

So glad you asked about the Shipper Cookies!!

Really just gives me an excuse to repost them!!

Here is the entire list! Help yourself as needed but beware of the Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies as they are extremely potent for newbies. You have to work yourself into them slowly! Don't say that I didn't warn you. See what happend to Tame her green jello squares now glow!

SHIPPER COOKIES:

There are:

The newest cookie:
                    mei mei's Special Happy Pill Shipper Cookie - They are made from the combined ingredients of mei mei's medicine cabinet. It allows shippers to be in a drugged induced haze to prevent them from losing their minds!

Pale Green Shipper Cookie - used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
                    (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookies - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
                    P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

Rosy Shipper Cookies - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookies – Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

Turquoise Shipper Cookies - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

Motion Sickeness Shipper Cookies - when eaten prevents motion sickness from TPTB shipper rollercoaster ride.
                    Dark Red Shipper Cookies - These will stop Kinsey ranting and any feelings of queasiness related to any thoughts about Kinsey, such as a Kinsey-in-love-with-Sam thought

Indigo Shipper Cookies - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship

Margarita shipper cookie. It works on drowning your sorrows, or celebrating your shipper glee.

EVERY COLOR SHIPPER COOKIE - which erases shipper memories of all bad spoilers, episodes, and character appearances that depress shippers and replaces them with positive Sam/Jack memories. This shipper cookie was created in Honor of the 2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH, 2004. It is guaranteed to keep all shippers in only the best shipper mood.

and the all time favorite:

YELLOW SHIPPER COOKIES – (HWMS)
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Wait! did I hear Tame call my Shipper Cookies Stinkin'? Especially after all the hard work and sweat that goes into baking all day and night to keep all of the Shipper Family in supply with them.

Naw, Tame is to sweet to say that. That must be a typo! Yep that's what it must be!!!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                        You'd best apologize to Ship Nana immediately, Tame. I'd hate for you to be in the no-shipper-cookie dog house...
                        Oh.....Gads No SHip Nana...I DID NOT mean to say your cookies were bad...NO...just I don't need help talking alot....sheesh...Critter you and Auralan...getting me all into trouble and all I want to do is come here and calmly talk about Sam & Jack

It really is all their fault <- innocent smile

Comment

Oh.....Gads No SHip Nana...I DID NOT mean to say your cookies were bad...NO...just I don't need help talking alot....sheesh...Critter you and Auralan...getting me all into trouble and all I want to do is come here and calmly talk about Sam & Jack

It really is all their fault <- innocent smile

See I knew that Tame is really an angel and would never, ever say mean things.

(((((((((((((((((((((((Tame))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Hey, what is the link to the Shipper tshirt again please?

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                              Dr. Shipper is a drink that sueKay came up with from Dr. Pepper, my favorite drink of choice. She posted some pictures last week I think. As soon as she reads your post, I am sure she will repost them for you.

As for the Shipper Cookies, that's Ship Nana's baby. She'll probably post a list of them again as well. Quite clever she is.

Not much help, I know, but those in the know will be helping out better...
                              Well, you asked!

Here's regular Dr Shipper (I apologise for the wonkyness)

And here's diet! (If you've overdosed on cookies)

sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                                Hey, what is the link to the Shipper tshirt again please?

HI Kri??!!

Whasup??!!!

Can you catch up alright on the shippy thread?!!!

Did you read "String" from tpe78??!!! very sensual and erotic....if you need a boost up

http://outoftheroom.homestead.com/Strings.html

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X