This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    LOL! Mei Mei liked the Other Guys too! As a Trekker from the time of TOS, Mei Mei literally rolled over laughing at John Billingsley's comment about the red shirts!!

Ooops, Mei Mei may have let her advanced age show on that last comment...
    I agree Meimei. There were lots of Trek references in this episode. I enjoy all the silly eps.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
      No, well, yes, but im not realy, well, arrggg, lol, i, il, never mind, im just gonna shut up, i dont know why im even still in this thread, martouf was right. i must leave now.
      Awww....

We'll miss you!

But I'll probably see you in another thread lol.

And on MSN Messenger lol.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        What, who us????
        *whispers to Auralan - quick! slip the tracking device into his pocket before he notices!*
        We're supposed to put it in the pocket?!?

No wonder they keep running away.....
        *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

I liked the whole frustration between Felger and Coombs and the Trek references.

But to get back on topic, the strongest tension I have seen between Jack and Carter lately has been "Affinity" and also Lost City. TPTB really needs to tie up that "issue", which it looks like they COULD or ALMOST. a simple solution would be to have Jack be transferred to a position similar to Hammond's.
          Spoiler:
          That way, the USAF policies will not apply since they A)Wont be in the same facility and B) Be on the same unit and C)He wouldnt be her immediate supervisor.
          Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Andy! Check out my Sam/Jack vid: http://martoufmarty.topcities.com/samjack.html

Pwease?

And everyone else who hasn't seen it yet, go see!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
              I liked the whole "giddyness" from Carter, and especially when she volunteers herself to help out the guy without first checking with Hammond. And the frustration at the end was FUNNY...
              It was fun to see another side to Sam but IMO it was all a bit sudden. Basically all we see before from Sam was pure professionalism and suddenly we get giddy Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                Is it a spoiler to tell you that I found Enemy Mine to be obnoxious?? the only thing that would have made it worse is if they did it entirely in klingon.
                /rosemary
                I don't know, I'd pay to see it done in Klingon. Just the thought of MS speaking in Klingon makes me giggle.
                *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Just wondering, does anything special come with getting to 1,000 posts besides a new rank?

Comment

Well, im having problems with msn, i carnt sign in, and im sick of using windowes messenger, the sounds do my head in, so i may never use it again, lol, hav you made that video yet?

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                      *takes Lola away from Major Fischer*

Everyone just keeps on taking her!
                      Tame's just scared that i'll catch up to her.

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                        We're supposed to put it in the pocket?!?

No wonder they keep running away.....
                        LOL .

Comment

No, well, yes, but im not realy, well, arrggg, lol, i, il, never mind, im just gonna shut up, i dont know why im even still in this thread, martouf was right. i must leave now.
                          NOOOO!!!
                          I'm sorry!!!!!!!! I didn't want to scare you away. Really!
                          You can be (or not be, in this case) whatever you want.
                          I didn't want you to justify yourself...
                          I was just curious! I swear!
                          I'm sorry!

Comment

my god, in the time it took me to write that post, over 5 people have posted, this is all to fast lol

Comment

And now a new page lol, AND im over 500 posts, coooooooll. Do i get a better choice of avs? cause i want a new Sam avater.

Comment

Well, im having problems with msn, i carnt sign in, and im sick of using windowes messenger, the sounds do my head in, so i may never use it again, lol, hav you made that video yet?
                                No, I haven't. Movie maker was being such a pain in the ass yesterday. It took me 8 hours just to get the other video saved! And for 13 hours (from midnight to one this afternoon) the computer was defragementing. I was just thinking about going to do that. I might go distracted and make another Replicator video I was planning to do while I was at it.

That is of course assuming that movie maker is co-operating again...

Comment

Working...
                                X