This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Athenaktt
    Old age?...I'm only in my twenties and i'm confused already...but that maybe he the side effects of jet lag...or waking up at 6am for no reason. :s

side note:...I'm back...and still catching up on bazillion posts...
    Welcome back ((((((((((((Athena))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      LOL, I think you'll find we're already pretty deranged in here, no need to dry post bomb us (I had to go find the thread explaining that by the way *scratches head* ). After all the penguins are in charge......

*hugs Shipper Family* So, I am back from my 5 day wandering around NYC. Spent 2 days with our own delightful ship sistah ((((((sacme))))), and one day with our awesome Mala ((((((Mala!)))))). I see everyone has been excellently prolific posters (50+ pages! ).

I'm running out first thing after work to go pick up the s7 DVD's to listen to TLC commentaries, and I even hear a rumour that RDA's Behind the Gate clip made it onto this set
      yay! KG's back... ((((((((((((((((((KG)))))))))))))))))))))

I go off the thread for an evening you all post like mad...

Trying to catch up!!

Caty I went to see Sarah McLachlan last night in Glasgow, she was awesome, but I can't see you birthday vid cos it won't download... never mind. something to do with the work firewall I think...

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        Major, tut, you'll scare martoufmarty! we're not that scary, honest (umm...ignore the mob of flaming penguins in the corner.) we're just very dedicated, and sensitive (will someone please take those pills off meimei?) and passionate (tame, if you must ravish jack, do it quietly) and devoted to our cause (mala, i tripped over your voodoo potato again). we harbour no ill will to anyone (astrochick, suekay, can you bury pete's body for me? once it's stopped twitching, of course. under the dahlia's should do). see, no need to worry at all.

now stargate is due to start in ten minutes, and i have to get my hot choc ready, and my tape to record it and settle comfortable in front of the heater, so i must go
        See Martouf Marty... not scary at all...

*Astro cleans the dirt from her fingernails...*

Comment

Originally posted by Starfury
          I think I may be in need of SHIPPER COOKIES due to PAA (Pete Anticipation Anxiety)! I have caved, after work I am going to Wal-Mart to pick up the Season 7 DVDs!

I am just too sick of my syndicated station screwing with Stargate in favor of sports...it just shows you which customers they value, and more importantly which customers they could care less about! So, I am going to buy S7, largely sight unseen (I've only seen "Fallen" and "Homecoming") because otherwise I might never get to actually see it all the way through!

And I'm feeling anxiety about whether, after I've finally seen Pete, I'll regret spending the $44. Will there be enough shippery goodness to offset the factor? Will the season as a whole be worth it?

I mean I know I REALLY wanna see certain episodes, like Fragile Balance, the Grace Kiss and Lost City, but do I wanna pay $44 just for that?

So tell me, those of you who've already taken the plunge, forked over the dough and have the DVDs in your shippy little hands--IS IT WORTH IT?
          for $44! Bargain. They cost three times that much over here, just about...

Things are so much cheaper in the US! It's not fair!!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
            they told you about that?? *shifty eyes* ummm, the penguins made me do it! It wasn't MY fault they wouldn't hold still long enough to duct tape them to that rocket for TPTB....... :?!?!?
            Aye, they're slippery little devils.. when they want to be!!

Comment

Does any-body know when the season 7 box sets come out over here in u.k?

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                I must admit that I too just got back from picking up Season 7. I almost feel guilty because I know there are a good number of you holding out for the Ship. I just love the show so much that I couldn't not do it.

I love looking for the Ship. I love laughing. I love RDA/Jack. And I am really looking forward to watching the shows without all of the commercials. I find the ads to be so distracting. Plus I only HAVE to watch the shows and/or scenes that I want to.

I didn't know about the RDA commentary...I may have died and gone to Shipper heaven. Haven't watched it yet...and probably won't get to it until the weekend but I have it. And I'll be sleeping with it under my pillow, just in case!
                Hi guys, Just trying to catch up on everything. Going out of town with my hubby for the weekend for my birthday. No access to a computer for 4 days. (very sad) How am ever going to get my shipper fix? But I did pick up season 7 yesterday as a present for myself. Have'nt had a chance to see the RDA beyond the gate yet, hopefully tonite!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week and weekend. Read & write lots of shippy fanfic. Sam & Jack will end up together we just need to keep the faith.

Love you guys
                peg
                sigpic muppet the ship puppy is hoping for some good ship
                Hoping for some kisses and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by tauripeg
                  Hi guys, Just trying to catch up on everything. Going out of town with my hubby for the weekend for my birthday. No access to a computer for 4 days. (very sad) How am ever going to get my shipper fix? But I did pick up season 7 yesterday as a present for myself. Have'nt had a chance to see the RDA beyond the gate yet, hopefully tonite!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week and weekend. Read & write lots of shippy fanfic. Sam & Jack will end up together we just need to keep the faith.

Love you guys
                  peg
                  hi tauripeg, hope you have a good weekend and
                  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
                  Nice present by the way.....

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Just the Zat's Ma'am
                    Yea it is off the subject a little but I'm sure my fellow shippers won't mind.

Today has been a big one, daughter arrived in true dramatic fashion! Can't go into to much detail as I'm headed back to the hospital with packed bags!

Daughter was born at 12:18 today, she was 6lbs 13oz; she was 18.25in long. Mom is doing well in recovery. It was an emergency ceasarien; I'll write more when I can.

Man what a day . . .
                    Congratulations!!!!
                    (((((JtZM)))))

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                      Spoiler:
                      *pouts* Losing Jacob isn't any better in my book. He's way too much fun to have around and Sam has lost too much already. Can't they just kill Kinsey and be done with it?
                      I didn't say I liked it, Auralan. Of course, I'd be sad in a weird way if that one died too...
                      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                      Last update: 14 April 2006
                      Melyanna's Multimedia
                      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                        As Shipper Town Mayor, can't you pass a city ordinance? And is there a special honor for those who have already been scarred by no warning label? I think at least a week in the Jack recovery room! That's if Tame can make a sacrifice for her fellow Shippers.
                        It will never happen! Tame will never give up the Jack clone!!!
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                          It will never happen! Tame will never give up the Jack clone!!!

Tame give up her Jack clone? Please, no! he's the only thing that keeps her relatively and stops her rampaging through the boards and using her god-like powers to ding people back to obscurity.
                          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Mei Mei likes the way you think! Never liked the pain in the mitka!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              Mei Mei likes the way you think! Never liked the pain in the mitka!

Are you talking about Pete, Jack or Tame?
                              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                                I could probably recommend some much less scary Sam/Janet fic, but yeah, not all Slash should be jumped into without getting a recommendation or two. Can be a scary scary world.
                                Read some of that, my friend Mo wrote "Like Steve McQueen", it wasn't NEARLY as scary!!!

*Again no offence to any slashers of any leaning*

Comment

Working...
                                X