This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starfury
    *Starfury's eyes bug out at the amount of posts since Thursday afternoon* Sheesh over 20 pages...sometimes you guys freak me out, you know that?

<snipped for space>

So there you have it. 2 more "unbiased" opinions that A) Pete is creepy ("but kinda nice") and B) His actions in "Chimera" were Not Cool. Oh yeah, and that the Sam/Pete kisses have no steam. They both also agreed that Pete seems like a throwaway character...a plot device...and that it was nice for Sam to get out and date a little, as long as it helps her realize that she needs to be with Jack.

My brother actually said that to him it seemed like Sam was trying too hard...because she made a decision in "Grace" to move on and when Sam decides to do something, she's very determined. She gives it her absolute best effort, so she is trying too hard to make it happen, when it's really not in her.

Yep, he's a die-hard shipper now. He makes fun of me but he's just as bad.

Sorry for the novel-length post but...*Starfury needs a hug*
    (((((((((((((((((Starfury)))))))))))))))))

Have a hug!

Bring your brother over here from time to time (you can ease him in because I'm sure he'd be frightened).
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

STARFURY!!!!! wonderful recap of all of those episodes...and Mom and Brother are great too!!!!
      and as for that hug

You really made a great point about how emotionally draining Season 7 has been for Sam.....mmm... That adds a whole new viewpoint on why she might be acting the way she is at the beginning of Season 8..I will have to ponder this for a bit .......excellent post!!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

join this yahoo group. Join then go to messages and previous page.

You should see a post with a mention of a new lowdown.
        ummm......the links not working! That monkey!!!
        Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
        -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
          aha! But how did she get there in the first place???

As part of Teal'c's collection I'm thinkin'
          well if she told her secrets here ...well it would be a Shipperbarbie invasion

But oohhh she did say something about Teal'c having the softest hands....in her last letter
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

(((Starfury)))
            Great Post!! Especially liked the point that it looked like sam was trying to hard to make things work...... i totally agree with that.
            Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
            -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              well if she told her secrets here ...well it would be a Shipperbarbie invasion

But oohhh she did say something about Teal'c having the softest hands....in her last letter

ooooohhhhh... the hussy!!!!

Comment

To Jafacakes ...Your PM box is full.

Do you know that they repeat the Stargate SG1 and Atlantis ..3 times a week ...It's on Tuesday and I think Wednesday and Saturday

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

Do you know that they repeat the Stargate SG1 and Atlantis ..3 times a week ...It's on Tuesday and I think Wednesday and Saturday

Caty
                  Caty it's actually 4 times. It's on Sunday aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Starfury

Sorry for the novel-length post but...*Starfury needs a hug*
                    Keep postin'!

(((((((((((((((((((((Starfuy)))))))))))))))))))))))

Your post was really interesting. I was on a date today with a guy (don't faint), who likes Stargate. We were talking about the various seasons and I said I didn't like season 7, particularly the boyfriend one and I was like "what was that all about they should have concentrated on Daniel", so now he's looking at me a bit strange and saying "wow you're really into it"... but he was nodding! Anyway, he wants to see me again, so the stabbing of the potato I was eating at the time while talking obviously didn't put him off.

The next test he has to pass is "Do you think Sam and Jack belong together?"

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

Caty
                      I swear here in Canada you can almost find it on every hour of the day.

It's on at least twice every day it seems lol.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Yoojoo

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/sg1-spoilergate/

try that!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                          Just had to tell you how much I love your sig line!!!

Sam and Jack were so cute in that scene!!!
                          Thank-you very much
                          I know so cute like a couple of teenagers who are suddenly
                          'oooo we are touching, should we be doing this......no ! '

leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                          honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                            Good points A.

I suppose I was just was trying to say one can read whatever one wants into Pierre's words. The bottom line is that someone is saying there will be some sort of resolution (Yea! Woohoo! ). But reading any more into it concerning whether the resolution is good/bad because of the type of site he said it on or a comment he made to someone who belongs to that site is just speculation, because as you said - we really don’t know enough to judge it. And I know we’re a positive bunch & will put a positive shippy spin on our speculations… which I wouldn’t have any other way - otherwise I wouldn’t have joined this board or posted this much… So I decided to offer a speculation (for discussion) of a different ‘what if’ take on that quote, ‘cause even though we know that most people wouldn’t cut their nose off to spite their face - hey - these are TPTB that gave us Chimera & Pete…

As far as what my true POV is… for the record - I’m very much an optimist and *know* that S/J ship will be resolved before the end of the season, so I don’t have any real ‘worries’ about it. In my heart of hearts, until I see what actually will play out across the screen in late winter/early spring, I will be carrying strong *hopes* that it will be the resolution I want....namely Sam & Jack finally getting together… an uninterrupted, plain-spoken adult convo & a slooooow, lingering kiss sealing their confessions & a clear decision to pursue a romantic relationship (that we actually get to see instead of assuming it happened)... all leading to a long wonderful relationship between the two…

*shrugs*

Guess I won’t play devil’s advocate again……
                            I'm with Shimmering Star here, but when I read the spoilers I knew it could be taken one way or another... I'm going to hang out on the fence until I get some firm evidence...

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                              Caty it's actually 4 times. It's on Sunday aswell

I hope jafackes will see that ..because I think she missed it on Tuesday..and her PM inbox is full ..I know she is reading that thread ....
                              Rising 1 if you missed it was the intro but rising 2 is the best ...things start happening ..so don't forget to tape it today jafacakes and clean your inbox.

Caty

Comment

((((((((misstweedledee)))))))

You haven't been on in a while!

Here's something you'll like

Jack's Big Day - Chapter 5 - Shipping for Fern

Jack's day goes from bad to worse to good to even worse.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X