This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
    Just in case things start to be thrown around in this thread too....

Let me pull up my chair & put on that hardhat...

Popcorn anyone?

*Eating popcorn peeking though "v" in fingers, waiting for the fireworks to begin....*
    sure, why not! Heck, I've eaten popcorn and chocolate in at least three threads now! *ducks flying birds being lobbed places*
    erm, by the way, are we storming the Bridge, or converting madeleine here?? I forget, there have been a fair few mobs in the thread lately, it's hard to keep them all straight

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      sure, why not! Heck, I've eaten popcorn and chocolate in at least three threads now! *ducks flying birds being lobbed places*
      erm, by the way, are we storming the Bridge, or converting madeleine here?? I forget, there have been a fair few mobs in the thread lately, it's hard to keep them all straight
      I knew there was a reason for you flitting from thread to thread. You are here just for the free food and the entertainment.
      sigpic

Comment

And you all want me to think your nice people, with all the smilies and such, but here you are with mobs and torches and flying penguins...

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
          And you all want me to think your nice people, with all the smilies and such, but here you are with mobs and torches and flying penguins...
          We are not total heathens; at least we serve refreshments with our mobs, torches, and flying objects and animals.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            Other actors turned the role down before -
            "PDL *called* his brother the night before and said I think they will be calling you "...According to DDL in his GW interview
            Smart other actors! They probably knew that the character was going to be much despised so they stayed away. But I think even DDL himself said he was desperate for the work (Dude, ever hear of getting a job? You know like one besides acting?). Sorry, couldn't resist... <eg>
            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

We never claimed to be rational folk.
              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
              Last update: 14 April 2006
              Melyanna's Multimedia
              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                We are not total heathens; at least we serve refreshments with our mobs, torches, and flying objects and animals.
                Didn't the tribes in Emancipation do that too? *still suspicious*

Comment

Yes they did, but we offer seating and they did not.
                  sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to pop in before bed and announce the latest vid--

"Mortal Kombat"--a mix of tunes from the Mortal Kombat soundtrack

A Team Action Vid (my first Team vid!)

Suitable even for lurking anti-shippers!

This one is (hopefully) the first in a series! I'm trying to rediscover all the things I love about Stargate and thus get my very fragile mojo back even though TPTB have done their very best to stomp it into the dirt! Anyway...

Enjoy!!
                    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

But you look so pretty in the nice blue dress! *eyes MF to decide if we can trade her to TPTB for a Sam-Jack shippy resolution*

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                        Yes they did, but we offer seating and they did not.
                        Oh, now, if chairs are involved.... but no Sam in a blue dress?

Comment

Does anyone know who else was up for the role of Pete? I'd be curious to hear the list. Also, as far as the DDL interview, I didn't read it but.......
                          Spoiler:
                          He may have liked Affinity, but Amanda hated it, so who's side does he think we are gonna be on in the end? I don't think it would be wise for the TPB to make Amanda Tapping unhappy with the end of the show, especially if they want her to do the movie. If I were her, my one stipulation would be, sorry DDL, but no Pete please.

Let us all ride off in the ship together and live happily ever after.
                          Heidi
                          Jack and Sam=Grace

JOHN AND AERYN 4 EVER

HENRY AND HELEN=MORE THAN ABNORMAL

Comment

Laira was lovely! Sam can transfer to Atlantis and be with McKay! Jack/Thor forever! So sorry but it's not working.

But I do like the popcorn and chocolate in this thread

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                              Laira was lovely! Sam can transfer to Atlantis and be with McKay! Jack/Thor forever! So sorry but it's not working.

But I do like the popcorn and chocolate in this thread
                              Madeleine, Madeleine...

*throws peanuts at Madeleine* ..... *watches her snatch them up and chew happily*

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

I know this may sound really corny guys, but hear me out:

I don't like TPTB messin' with everyone's head (both shippers and anti-shippers, alike), but I was just thinking... Doesn't the knowledge of Pete's importance in Sam's life give you a greater hope for resolution in the end? We all know that TPTB would have to be smoking some major crack to not end it with resolved ship... And when it happens, it'll be that much sweeter - for everyone - because their relationship was so rocky this past year.

It's just a thought. I'm just trying to cheer myself up here. I know it's feeble, but really. All of this controversy and conflict is kinda... I dunno... stressful. So, when Threads et. al comes, I'll be doubly ready for extensive ship to end all ship.

Don't let me down TPTB! Don't let me down!

See ya guys tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                                X