This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cc_mac
    Hi Sam_o_Neill (I love your name , gives me hope)
    Thank you

Yeah, they've been predicting a kinda medium eruption. Supposedely no danger, thank God, to people or property. I remember the big eruptin in 1980, I think it was, (showing my age ) but they say that this one won't be as bad.
    Sorry off topic hmmm.....Sam and Jack forever.....you know isn't there a hawaiin legend about sacrificing someone into the volcano... nevermind.

Acckkkkk I just checked the webcam and it's erupting NOW!!!!
    Can you give me the link? Please!
    I'm glad that there is going to be nobody hurt, lets just hope it does get worse than people expect!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
      Thank you

Can you give me the link? Please!
      I'm glad that there is going to be nobody hurt, lets just hope it does get worse than people expect!
      pm on the way!
      sigpic

Comment

A few days! You do know that that is going to kill me don't you!

I'll just drink lots of coffee and Dr.Pepper and eat a LOT of shipper cookies! That should keep me entertained for a while.....

*Runs off to find Mishy armed with a zat, a couple of knives and that dodgey Acid stuff that Baal uses....*

Oh, Mishy! Where are you?.....
        why hello there!!!!

but if you come near me with any of that stuff you ain't getting nothing

especially since you don't have a sarcophagus!!!!!! lol

i much prefere bribary

list of things
        1.chocloate
        2.RDA
        3.RDA dipped in chocolate
        4.COOKIES!
        5.RDA dipped in chocolate with a side order of cookies...(see where this is going...)

and so on

but no doubt sueKay will have my *ss for it

[either that or want to share with me in my list]

i might be able to give you little clues though so what do you want to know?

PS coffee and dr pepper (the shipper beverages of choice) will not sustain you !!!

sueKay is evil and has torture beyond even what bal is capable of planned for you!!!!!!

Comment

Okay guys

I've joined AIM!

Someone get my AIM name from my profile and invite me along!!!!!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hi Sam_o_Neill (I love your name , gives me hope)
            Yeah, they've been predicting a kinda medium eruption. Supposedely no danger, thank God, to people or property. I remember the big eruptin in 1980, I think it was, (showing my age ) but they say that this one won't be as bad.
            Sorry off topic hmmm.....Sam and Jack forever.....you know isn't there a hawaiin legend about sacrificing someone into the volcano... nevermind.

Acckkkkk I just checked the webcam and it's erupting NOW!!!!

REALLY ????????

you know 57 people died last time, but that was mainly cos of the cloud ehh but i'm sure it'll be fine this time

Comment

pm on the way!
              send it to me too

I apologise about the OTness.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
                Hey everybody *waves*

Just quick hey , wanted to say that caty love your new videos they are great.....and i was having a wondering and thought that when Sam chucks someone could make a video to N*SYNC " Bye Bye Bye".....you no just to really get the point acroos

SEASON 8 STARTS TOMORROW
                i know it isn't fantastic, but im still really excited.

Oh and finally got my AIM thingy sorted and my MSN , they have been playin up like crazy so if anyone wants to add me....go ahead

OH and i was having a moment of good old fashioned caption goodness so...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/PDVD_041.jpg

Oh.....Pete
                ( Did i really say that , whoops )

Leanne
                This was just toooooooo great!!!!
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                  It's been updated to your specifications!

Oh yeah, I'm fast!

Mala no wonder you are Shipper Town's National Treasure!!!!

Consider the funds set aside so that every resident can have one. Of course in the color of their choice!!!
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Do we know the exact date in 2005 that the rest of season 8 airs here in the US? It seems to be different every year.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                      why hello there!!!!

but if you come near me with any of that stuff you ain't getting nothing

especially since you don't have a sarcophagus!!!!!! lol

i much prefere bribary

list of things
                      1.chocloate
                      2.RDA
                      3.RDA dipped in chocolate
                      4.COOKIES!
                      5.RDA dipped in chocolate with a side order of cookies...(see where this is going...)

and so on

but no doubt sueKay will have my *ss for it

[either that or want to share with me in my list]

i might be able to give you little clues though so what do you want to know?

PS coffee and dr pepper (the shipper beverages of choice) will not sustain you !!!

sueKay is evil and has torture beyond even what bal is capable of planned for you!!!!!!
                      Damn, I knew I forgot something

You've really made me scared of SueKay now....I always thought she was such a sweet innocent person, now you tell me about this evil side she has, are you sure she isn't a goa'uld in disguise???

My question about The Generals Hell(Even though I wanrt to know what happens I am refusing to spoil it for myself...):
                      Do the cliffhangers get worse in the next few chapters?? or is this the really bad one?
                      *Please say they get better and that this one is the worst she's going to leave me with*

As for your list I can get you cookies and Chocolate but unfortunately I can't get you RDA... and If I could get him i'd keep him!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                        Another drive by post!

I've put in the order for Joe's birthday gift at CafePress. Here's what the message says:

Happy Birthday Joe!

Here's a big THANK YOU for keeping our spirits up! You were right-- this year has been a roller coaster ride. But because of you (and your great commune idea we ran away with), we made it through.

Love,

The Shipper Family
                        Sam/Jack Shipper Discussion Thread at Gateworld

I used all 300 characters I was allotted!

ship sistah

Ship Sistah

YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Damn, I knew I forgot something

You've really made me scared of SueKay now....I always thought she was such a sweet innocent person, now you tell me about this evil side she has, are you sure she isn't a goa'uld in disguise???

My question about The Generals Hell(Even though I wanrt to know what happens I am refusing to spoil it for myself...):
                          Do the cliffhangers get worse in the next few chapters?? or is this the really bad one?
                          *Please say they get better and that this one is the worst she's going to leave me with*

As for your list I can get you cookies and Chocolate but unfortunately I can't get you RDA... and If I could get him i'd keep him!
                          All I'm going to say is

A) I'm not evil...I'm deranged
                          B) There are gonna be a few more twists...and one helluva big cliffhanger!
                          sigpic

Comment

Right folks

OT

I'm constucting another links page for my website. Could all webmistresses (and our few webmasters) PM their URLS, website title and a very brief description of their site.

Thanks!

PS - I've set up a livejournal - http://www.livejournal.com/~suekay87/

Check it out!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              All I'm going to say is

A) I'm not evil...I'm deranged
                              B) There are gonna be a few more twists...and one helluva big cliffhanger!
                              Ok, Deranged it is

It sounds like i'm going to have to get used to Cliffhangers.....

I can be patient, I can be patient, I can be patient, I can be patient.....

Can't wait for the next part!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                oh ....OOPS The dinger strikes again ...got a grey point last night with no comments ....I can't remember having said something nasty last night ...except making these UK lowdown stuff for my beloved friends ....he/she /it probably was not happy about me doing all that great stuff Tough on you ..I did it ..and I'll do it all over again if needs be.

Hey you grey dinger ....can you go and give your green points in the anti-shippers thread or the Sam/Pete thread ?...

.....and I don't understand why you bother reading the Sam and Jack shipper thread ...cuz you obvioulsy won't like anything we say in here ...I make shippy videos and all I can see is Jack and Sam love for each other , the care , the support ...They are cute together even if sometimes life is hard and they have their ups and downs ..They are only human ...and they'll be together at the end of season 8.....and with the UK lowdown and seeing how RDA and AT were behaving behind the scenes to promote something shippy...I think the shippers are on for a nice shippy scene at the end ..then I can make a really good RST shippy video...with a great song ...Can't wait

Caty
                                YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! TAKE NO $hit!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X