X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very interesting sueKay

Spoiler:
    but as with any time travel ep everything has to add up in the end, and everything preordained for the future must be able to happen, mainly the incident where cassie sends SG-1 back to the right time from whenever in 1969, so anything which may distort any part of the SG-1 timeline can't be allowed to happen, hense ship lives and ship maybe resolved. But if they stop the stargate program in it's entireity then they never bounce back to 1969, therefore not needing Cassie that's if they ever met her.

i think it would be kinda cool if we could see the achen as well, but as yet we have no idea weither the team are going backwards or forwards in time

heres another question what happens if they meet the ahsen and Joe is there??? do you think Sam and Joe will go on that dinner date??? hey at least he was nicer than well maybe not, that girl should just stick with Jack

another timetravel thingy what happens when they meet thier other time line counterparts??

physics hurts ::: head in hands:::

hmm anyone else confused

:::: looks like AT from the lowdown::::::

and with that i'm still confused if not more so but i'm still a determined shipper cos

Sam and Jack belong together!!!!!!!!!

rant and choclate induced gibberish complete

Comment

New video "First day of my life" The Rasmus .....Action Sam & Jack with lots of new clips.

Will do "In the shadows" the Rasmus next.

Enjoy

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Nope.

There's virtually nothing to Moebius at this point outside of speculation.

I just have a gut feeling that there will be a MASSIVE BUMPER SHIP BLOWOUT in the second half of the season!
        I hope that you are right. Before the second half of Season 8 begins, I will have appropriate celebrational food and drink to "christen the ship" all ready to break out at the appropriate time. If season 8 ends and that food and drink are still on hold, I will use it to drown my sorrows.
        sigpic
        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Nope.

There's virtually nothing to Moebius at this point outside of speculation.

I just have a gut feeling that there will be a MASSIVE BUMPER SHIP BLOWOUT in the second half of the season!

Again with the Dr Pepper induced craziness!
          I think I like Dr Pepper induced craziness - it seems to produce positive shippy thoughts!! I don't believe I've ever tried Dr Pepper...

I think I'll try and avoid spoilers for Moebius (see how I said try there? )
          That way, I can't be disapointed if there's no ship....angry yes, but not disappointed. And if there is ship, I'll enjoy it even more! That's the theory anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
            Another drive by post!

I've put in the order for Joe's birthday gift at CafePress. Here's what the message says:

Happy Birthday Joe!

Here's a big THANK YOU for keeping our spirits up! You were right-- this year has been a roller coaster ride. But because of you (and your great commune idea we ran away with), we made it through.

Love,

The Shipper Family
            Sam/Jack Shipper Discussion Thread at Gateworld

I used all 300 characters I was allotted!

ship sistah
            This is wonderful, Ship Sistah, and thanks again for all your hard work.
            What are we going to send JM?
            sigpic

Comment

Hey everybody *waves*

Just quick hey , wanted to say that caty love your new videos they are great.....and i was having a wondering and thought that when Sam chucks someone could make a video to N*SYNC " Bye Bye Bye".....you no just to really get the point acroos

SEASON 8 STARTS TOMORROW
              i know it isn't fantastic, but im still really excited.

Oh and finally got my AIM thingy sorted and my MSN , they have been playin up like crazy so if anyone wants to add me....go ahead

OH and i was having a moment of good old fashioned caption goodness so...

Oh.....Pete
              ( Did i really say that , whoops )

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
              honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                This is wonderful, Ship Sistah, and thanks again for all your hard work.
                What are we going to send JM?
                Oops! I should read through the posts before I ask questions!

Originally Posted by sacme
                I sent the Commune mousepad, shipper cookies travel mug and small Shipper Town poster. Hopefully he'll come visit after he receives our shipper bounty-- much of which he inspired.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
                  Hey everybody *waves*

Just quick hey , wanted to say that caty love your new videos they are great.....and i was having a wondering and thought that when Sam chucks someone could make a video to N*SYNC " Bye Bye Bye".....you no just to really get the point acroos

SEASON 8 STARTS TOMORROW

Oh and finally got my AIM thingy sorted and my MSN , they have been playin up like crazy so if anyone wants to add me....go ahead

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/PDVD_041.jpg

Oh.....Pete

Leanne
                  That's great!

Yeah, only one day to go till New Order! Seems like only yesterday it was starting in the US....well, maybe not quite.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                    That's great!

Yeah, only one day to go till New Order! Seems like only yesterday it was starting in the US....well, maybe not quite.
                    i no, i think it does, we will be in the second half of the season before we know it

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                    honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

i no, i think it does, we will be in the second half of the season before we know it

Leanne
                      Hopefully a very shippy second half!!
                      *crosses fingers*

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                        I believe I already grabbed your AIM screen name from your profile, unless you're using a diferent one now
                        nope its the same but i did change a couple of letters to caps because i didnt know what i was doing lol

*carolyn runs into corner mumbling "computers too hard to understand"..."need hug form jack clone"*

Mala do you have any more of your fantastic pics of sam and jack?.....
                        Carolyn

Comment

Hey everybody *waves*

SEASON 8 STARTS TOMORROW

Oh.....Pete

Leanne

Very funny

Originally posted by blueiris
                          I hope that you are right. Before the second half of Season 8 begins, I will have appropriate celebrational food and drink to "christen the ship" all ready to break out at the appropriate time. If season 8 ends and that food and drink are still on hold, I will use it to drown my sorrows.
                          Insanity was a two bottle of wine ep for me ( what can I say it takes a LOT to get me drunk! and the biggest problem for me was
                          Spoiler:
                          the proposal scene was too early in the ep, I wasn't drunk enough to cope yet!
                          Perhaps I better start stocking up NOW

Comment

Hopefully a very shippy second half!!
                            *crosses fingers*
                            YES yes shippy very shippy!!

JACK AND SAM!!! WOO HOO ALL ABOARD
                            Carolyn

Comment

I think I like Dr Pepper induced craziness - it seems to produce positive shippy thoughts!! I don't believe I've ever tried Dr Pepper...

I think I'll try and avoid spoilers for Moebius (see how I said try there? )
                              That way, I can't be disapointed if there's no ship....angry yes, but not disappointed. And if there is ship, I'll enjoy it even more! That's the theory anyway...
                              You MUST try Dr. Pepper with some (ALL) of Ship Nana's cookies. I personally use it when there isn't enough shippiness with Jack and Sam. It is super sweet so you can manage to find ship in almost any scene that they share together. You have to look really hard in season 8 but I promise that you can find it if you look REALLY hard.
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Hey everybody *waves*

SEASON 8 STARTS TOMORROW

Oh.....Pete

Leanne
                                LOL Leanne. Great picture and even greater caption!!! I am happy for all of you UKers. You finally get to see your show! I must admit that I miss seeing the new episodes already---even the ones I don't particularly enjoy. I just love waiting for Sam and Jack. And waiting, and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting...yes, I am still waiting....
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X