This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Let's hope !!!! ...because I sure am getting tired of the show AND the DVDs being different for the US and the UK
    Och you guys, don't fret. You're all invited to my wee flat to watch all the UK dvd's. Make sure you bring cake!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      Altho if they wanted to release a special All Ship and nothing but the SHip DVD, well, I wouldn't care where they released it as long as I could get a copy
      I think we'd all be willing to pay lots and lots of money for that!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        12 TAKES! AMANDA GOT TO KISS RICK 12 TIMES?!?....

*gets down on knees to pray... please, god, let me be amanda's stunt kiss double. pleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease... *

Sally
        *Ahem* Get in line, Sally!
        sigpic

Comment

Ok - I go to Vegas for 1 DAY and I come home to find that the shipper thread has been...shortened? I think you all might have gotten a bad batch of cookies, as I see the words OH PETE and someone must have been feverish when they wrote....I like Pete.......that's just hard to even type!

OK....I have to go to NY for a couple of days....when I come back - everyone should take a few extra cookies from the new batch that's baking right now.....watch two shippy eps a day and don't forget your beverage of choice (coffee -though not through the nose, DP, Vodka, Wine, etc)....served in a shipper mug and I think things will return to normal!!!!

See ya soon my shipper family!

S'Claire

P.S. I have to tell you that when I go through the security check points that I have my DL in a clear plastic badge holder that you can clip to your shirt (instead of digging in my purse for it..) but the point being that on the other side I have aeromathele's sig printed out....the one w/Sam and Jack in black and their shirts saying...Anthing else would be simply un-American.....it's all in the name of not going through withdrawal!

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
            Ok - I go to Vegas for 1 DAY and I come home to find that the shipper thread has been...shortened? I think you all might have gotten a bad batch of cookies, as I see the words OH PETE and someone must have been feverish when they wrote....I like Pete.......that's just hard to even type!

OK....I have to go to NY for a couple of days....when I come back - everyone should take a few extra cookies from the new batch that's baking right now.....watch two shippy eps a day and don't forget your beverage of choice (coffee -though not through the nose, DP, Vodka, Wine, etc)....served in a shipper mug and I think things will return to normal!!!!

See ya soon my shipper family!

S'Claire

P.S. I have to tell you that when I go through the security check points that I have my DL in a clear plastic badge holder that you can clip to your shirt (instead of digging in my purse for it..) but the point being that on the other side I have aeromathele's sig printed out....the one w/Sam and Jack in black and their shirts saying...Anthing else would be simply un-American.....it's all in the name of not going through withdrawal!

Have a nice trip S'Claire and come back to us in a shippy mood anyway

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              Have a nice trip S'Claire and come back to us in a shippy mood anyway

Caty
              Thanks Caty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                Noooooo!

Let me just check a couple of things:

I like Pete

I like Pete & Sam

"Dear PTB please drop the ship..."

Phew, I'm still normal.

::runs away fast::
                *giggle*

You can't blame us for trying!! You are our favorite foster mommy!

*I wonder if that subliminal message crap really works.... Hmmmm.....*

JackandSamandnoPeteJackandSamandnoPeteJackandSamandnoPeteJackandSamandnoPete

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  *giggle*

You can't blame us for trying!! You are our favorite foster mommy!

*I wonder if that subliminal message crap really works.... Hmmmm.....*

LOL MEIMEI ... and I support my own way

Sam and Jack together forever, Sam and Jack forever together , Sam and Jack forever together, Sam and Jack forever together, Sam and Jack forever together ...ect........

Caty

Comment

wow, i go away for two days and we've started yet another new thread! okay, here's my subliminal message

Pete Dumped. Sam Jack Kiss.

here's my discussion topic..when do you think they will kiss? for real, not in any dream sequence, or AU or time travel or drug induced or whatever reason they can give us for having a smokin' hot kiss that doesn't count..i'm talking the real, our sam and jack, totally free from any influence (except true love), totally aware of who they are, finally wrapping their arms round each other and getting in on. (wait, i had a point here...what was it? oh yeah...) so when?

ok, i'm betting
                    Spoiler:
                    citizen joe. sam overhears that little conversation about regs, she's already dumped pete and realised (through the appearance of kerry) that she loves jack in 'threads' just before, she's been trying to get the omelette of luuuurrrrrvvvvvveeeeee...and she realises now 's the time..as jack comes out of the infirmary, she jumps on him and kisses him, just like in grace, only hotter, then just turns around and walks away grinning, leaving jack standing there totally dazed.

well, maybe not exactly like that. but still in citizen joe, nonetheless

your turn..and details please
                    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                      Tame, in YOUR dreams, you're married to Jack...
                      you are so correct
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        Where is the first part of the thread gone again???Is it in the archives?!!!Where is the archive exactly ??!!!Can't see it!!!!
                        Anyway let me repost my last video here just in case
                        "First day of my life" The Rasmus...........Action Sam and Jack with a little comedy ...and lots of new clips.
                        Will do "In the shadows" the Rasmus next
                        PS: JUST NOTICED MADELEINE'S LINK TO THE OLD THREAD
                        Enjoy
                        Caty
                        Caty...finally got a chance to sit down and watch all of your latest videos and

WONDERFUL!!!!!! Job!!!!!

Especially this latst one I really like how you wroked in the Lowdown clips
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                          ok, that's my resolution for today : my 1st post here, i'm delurking (is that a real word ?)
                          i just wanted to say you're the best fans i've ever met, so kind and so prolific : a new thread ! i knew i shouldn't go to sleep
                          i watch SG for 1 year only but it was love at 1st sight and Sam and Jack, they're just so great together.
                          i wish, no i know that the 2nd half of S8 won't deceive the shippers (hey TPTB, you can't do that to me, i've just found this show !)
                          oh, i almost forgot : caty, marimba, i love your videos ! (caty, i think i'm the newbie who gave you that grey point, sorry if it worried you)
                          WELCOME!!!!!!! Have a great time!!!! and we are VERY GLAD you are here

Sam & Jack had chemistry from the first moment that Sam hit him with that megawatt smile and Jack was blinded by love ever since...so PTB we are counting on you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                            OOHhhh...I like, I Like --- are you SURE you're not Sally Reeves in Disguise?

I only hope that they give us 1) true, honest UNINTERRUPTED conversation, 2) long, smouldering glances and 3) a kiss that makes the hair on BOTH of them stand straight up for the electricity it generates!!!

IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK????????

Di
                            the short answer ?????

NO

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              Once again it is time for a SHIPPER DRILL In order to prevent the dreaded
                              SHIPPER SYNDROME

from happening when our SHIP comes in!!!!

SHIPPER DRILL!!!

THIS IS JUST A DRILL!!

[IMG]http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix/sg1jackcaps/The-Kiss-047W.jpg
                              [I](courtesy of Mala, the Shipper Town National Treasure)

Ok, is everyone breeeeathing!!!! Very good!!!!

This completes our SHIPPER DRILL!!!

http://1st.glassman.com/gallery-vict...erybottles.jpg
                              smelling salts courtesy of tpe
                              oh, i just love this picture, i could stare at it for hours and i do..wait..everyone's gone home! i'm all alone at work! how long was i staring at that? oh well, time well spent.
                              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Here's my shippy pic of the day. (I think I stole this from Mala )

*sigh* I love they way they look at each other *sigh*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X