X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by misstweedledee
    Hey

OOOOOOOOOOOOO you can't leave it there.......that's just mean. I wanna know why spud boy is there........ we need to know.....Well, me at least

Very nice sueKay, very nice

Leanne
    Glad you liked it!

(Ponders story idea, but sees muse (also known as Jack clone) attempting to run off. Suekay gives chase!)

Sorry! My story ideas are forever running off!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      I have no idea what to do with it!

I'm concentrating on the General's Hell at the moment. If you're interested, you can write the next chapter and I'll post it! It was meant to be an interactive story anyway!

Hmmm....interesting challenge.....I'll have to think on it.

Well, I'm off to run some errands. Happy chatting!

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
        Hmmm....interesting challenge.....I'll have to think on it.

Well, I'm off to run some errands. Happy chatting!
        Happy erranding!!!

Think about it!! I don't know where it's going to go, so a fresh pair of eyes would be better!
        sigpic

Comment

Hey.
          I've just updated Find What Was Lost...
          This chapter is very... odd and probably should be rated 'R' so if those here under 17 want to skip than feel free to, it shouldn't affect the flow of the story.
          I'd love some feedback (through ff.net, to keep us on topic here!) if at all possible, because I really am not sure how I feel about this chapter. If it is as rubbish as I fear, please tell me, and there'll be a less abnormal rewrite!
          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2056040/4/

Comment

Ditto

Mind you, he's a Deluise - they're comic geniuses - he could probably pull that off!
            Yeah, he probably would!
            The Deluises are great! I love them all!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkey
              <snip> Pics of Grace with her daddy*<snip>
              I was bored...
              Definately Daddy's Girl!
              I really do think that TPTB wrote Grace the way they did to give little hints that she is Sam and Jacks Daughter...she has the blue eyes, dark blonde hair, she has Jacks personallity and she has Sam's intelligence. How can she not be there kid!!

I think Sam and Jack make a way better couple than Jack and Sara!! Why did TPTB make Sara and Sam look so similar?? I know this isn't true because Jack loves Sam for everything that she is, but seeing Sam and Sara together makes me think that TPTB are implying that Jack is just attracted to Sam because she is so much like his ex-wife...and I don't like that thought.....

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Suekay presents...
                Jack's Big Honkin' Invention!!!

The title says it all!
                sigpic

Comment

Suekay presents...
                  Jack's Big Honkin' Invention!!!

The title says it all!
                  Cool I like the idea of using the Simpsons box set! He'll have to tell them then!

And can I just show my dumbness and ask what Lamda is??

And also while we are kind of on the subject of Jack and dumb, I really wish we could find out exactly how clever Jack really is, I enjoy the fake dumbness and all but sometimes he does play it a bit over the top and I would like to see him drop his dumb act and show SG-1 just how clever he really is!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                    Cool I like the idea of using the Simpsons box set! He'll have to tell them then!

And can I just show my dumbness and ask what Lamda is??

And also while we are kind of on the subject of Jack and dumb, I really wish we could find out exactly how clever Jack really is, I enjoy the fake dumbness and all but sometimes he does play it a bit over the top and I would like to see him drop his dumb act and show SG-1 just how clever he really is!
                    Thankyou!!!

Lambda is a letter in the greek alphabet. It is used used in physics in wavelength and frequency equations.

Don't worry about appearing dumb - I got kicked out of my physics class!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                      Caty, I just watched your "I wanna know what love is" vid. It was excellent! That song fits so well....*sighs*. I'm also a sucker for "In the Line of Duty" so I was really happy to see those clips! That's one of my fav eps. I watch it all the time. I love how he strokes her face and hair and calls her Sam (several times) after the Ashrak gets to her. And is it my imagination (probably) or does he look like he's crying when they get to the infirmary. I just love that episode!

yes Getcarter "In line of duty" and "Entity" are my 2 favorite episodes where Sam is not herself and Jack gets really frustrated and sad cuz she's hurt badly.
                      I really really wanted to show how he felt and he does wipe a tear in line of duty .Both episodes are smashing and seeing them side by side in the video "I wanna know what love is " shows that nobody is a threat to Jack ...specially not Spud.
                      Sam and Jack's care for each other is also the essence of the show .It's been there from the very beginning ...Only the regs made their love impossible to realize ...Hopefully soon Jack will agree there is a time for love and it's now .

Caty

Comment

Thankyou!!!

Lambda is a letter in the greek alphabet. It is used used in physics in wavelength and frequency equations.

Don't worry about appearing dumb - I got kicked out of my physics class!
                        I should of know that! I have the whole greek alphabet written down in my Astronomy note book. *Dumb Sarah Dumb*

I'm sure you aren't dumb! Wasn't it you who worked out the position of Abydos and thought up the theory of where Tau'ri came from!?!? Cause that was clever!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Definately Daddy's Girl!
                          I really do think that TPTB wrote Grace the way they did to give little hints that she is Sam and Jacks Daughter...she has the blue eyes, dark blonde hair, she has Jacks personallity and she has Sam's intelligence. How can she not be there kid!!

I think Sam and Jack make a way better couple than Jack and Sara!! Why did TPTB make Sara and Sam look so similar?? I know this isn't true because Jack loves Sam for everything that she is, but seeing Sam and Sara together makes me think that TPTB are implying that Jack is just attracted to Sam because she is so much like his ex-wife...and I don't like that thought.....

Sam and Sara may be similar physically but I don't think Jack is attracted to sam because of that. The short blond hair may be the style he prefers and when he saw Sam for the first time in the pilote ..he may have thought " Oh...bugger" but he quiclky appreciated sam for who she was ...Also when he mentionned he loved women ..but not scientist ...I still think he likes it when she speaks in her scientific language cuz after all This si Sam ...she will always talk like that .....and I think he likes it even if he does not want to admitt it ..he probably finds it charming.
                          We don't know enough about Sara to make the comparison ..Apart from the look, I don't think Sara was similar to Sam.Do we even know what she was doing for a living ..This would be interesting to find out!!!

and also Sam loves Jack for who he is ..for his qualities and faults ..and she certainly knows all of them ..She said to that Russian woman one day that she finds his grumpy mood very charming .

Caty

Comment

I should of know that! I have the whole greek alphabet written down in my Astronomy note book. *Dumb Sarah Dumb*

I'm sure you aren't dumb! Wasn't it you who worked out the position of Abydos and thought up the theory of where Tau'ri came from!?!? Cause that was clever!!
                            yeah that was me!

I'm intelligent, but I'm not academic.

I'm going to try and get into Uni though and I think I'll get in! (I'm applying this November!)

My first choice of course in an MA joint honour in Archaeology and Anthropology. I found out from the second edition on the DVD magazine, that Daniel started off doing the BA of that course! (My course is more advanced!!! )
                            I'm thinking of doing a PhD, if I get a good enough job in my placement year!!!

Anyway back on topic - I wonder what Jack's degree is in?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              Sam and Sara may be similar physically but I don't think Jack is attracted to sam because of that. The short blond hair may be the style he prefers and when he saw Sam for the first time in the pilote ..he may have thought " Oh...bugger" but he quiclky appreciated sam for who she was ...Also when he mentionned he loved women ..but not scientist ...I still think he likes it when she speaks in her scientific language cuz after all This si Sam ...she will always talk like that .....and I think he likes it even if he does not want to admitt it ..he probably finds it charming.
                              We don't know enough about Sara to make the comparison ..Apart from the look, I don't think Sara was similar to Sam.Do we even know what she was doing for a living ..This would be interesting to find out!!!

and also Sam loves Jack for who he is ..for his qualities and faults ..and she certainly knows all of them ..She said to that Russian woman one day that she finds his grumpy mood very charming .

Caty
                              Yes, I know that Sam loves Jack for who he is and Jack loves Sam for who she is, her personality aswell as her looks. Its just that I had never realsie how much Sam and Sara looked like each other and that thought popped into my head

I'm just trying to get it out again because I know that Jack is in love with Sam for everything she is (and there is no doubt that he secretly loves her techno-babble ) its just the fact that TPTB chose to have the two looking so similar makes me wonder and I really don't know why the thought of 'Jack liking Sam because she looks like Sara' came into my head it just did
                              I think i'm going to need some shipper cookies to get rid of the thought............

And I find Jack Charming all the time! Grumpy or not just like Sam.

I really want to see Sam and Jack together as a couple!!! We've seen so much UST between them I want to be able to see RST I want to see how they act with each other when they are actually together and free to show their feelings! and I want to see Jack propose and Sam say YES! (straight away I might add )and I want to see Sam and Jack getting married in front of the Stargate with Heimdall as bridesmaid! and I want to see a clip of them 10 years into the future with little Grace O'Neill!

(I think I must of eaten a Naquadah-enhanced cookie...I seem to want a hell of a lot. Shame TPTB won't give us that much )

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

yeah that was me!

I'm intelligent, but I'm not academic.

I'm going to try and get into Uni though and I think I'll get in! (I'm applying this November!)

My first choice of course in an MA joint honour in Archaeology and Anthropology. I found out from the second edition on the DVD magazine, that Daniel started off doing the BA of that course! (My course is more advanced!!! )
                                I'm thinking of doing a PhD, if I get a good enough job in my placement year!!!

Anyway back on topic - I wonder what Jack's degree is in?
                                Good luck getting into Uni!! I'm sure you'll get in
                                and i'm sure you'll become just as good as Daniel! If not better!

When I go to university I want to do a degree in Astrophysics and I would really like to go on and get a PhD but Uni is at least 3 years away for me yet so i've got a lot of time to think and a lot of things could change in that time

As for Jack's degree, I'm not really sure, probably something practical like engineering or something along those lines, although after reading 'The Generals Hell' i'm thinking he could have a degree in a science subject but I think if he did have he wouldn't act as dumb about Sam's techno-babble as he does

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Working...
                                X