This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Yeah too bad ..I still can't understand why they introduced Pete the plot device ...I mean he is a plot device but I would have thought the regulations were enough to deal with in one show ....No wonder why Season 7 and 8 look strange !!!! ..it's not like the old show where they were really extra good storylines like "Point of view" where we could see some ship and kisses cuz they were not both military in their alternate universe.....

....but now ..we even have to suffer through these
    Spoiler:
    Pete nightmare torture from New order..and it was too long ...

The scene presented Pete from a dark side and at least I'm glad about it ..but FCOL why do they need to even show Pete in a nightmare like that?!!....

I just hope the purpose of that ...is that.... they gonna do a Jack dream torture sequence in Gemini ...so that there can be a comparison and analysis of both dreams by Sam and what it all means..That's the only reason for me ......

....and I really do hope TBTP give us 2 scenes as long as the Pete nighmare with his horse...Actually we should have 3 scenes ...cuz Jack has known Sam for 8 years ..so he should stay in her dream longer than Pete.....
    right !!!! ...and I hope we get some kisses in that too ...cuz Sam kissed the spud twice I think in her nightmare ...Ok there were crappy kisses....but with Jack....it will be all idyllic ...and passionate ...
    cuz he is a real stud .I so love them together ..they do make a beautiful couple

Caty
    The ideas for dream scenes in Gemini just keep getting better and better!!!
    Just in Case-Gemini
    Spoiler:
    And I think that a dream sequence with Jack in should be at least 3 times as long as the Pete dream sequence!!

Can I just ask, what actual spoilers do we have for Gemini??
    Spoiler:
    Do we know that it is going to be shippy or have we just heard that there is going to be a dream sequence??

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
      Ah, we mustn't forget that lovely scene in Paradise Lost where Sam loses it when the science guys stop looking for Jack. Then her crying in the locker room and being frustrated when Hammond won't let her send a satellite to look for him. Then this seaosn we see a taste of it again in New Order
      Spoiler:
      when she basically blackmails Weir into letting her go get the Asgard.

Those are just right off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more.
      I think i'm going to have to re-watch a lot of episodes! There are so many scenes, how could I forget them all!...

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
        Okay, stupid question, but I wonder about these things.

We know that Jack speaks at least four languages, most likely more. (Spanish, French, English, Russian, some Latin, and most likely Iraqi and a lot of other world languages.)

So my shippy question? If he was going to speak it to Sam to impress her, which language would he use? (Yes, this may end up in a fic, but it's "out there" right at the moment. The seed of an idea.)

Thanks for all the opinions!
        How do you know Jack speaks Russian, French and Iraqi??
        And the other languages I think he only knows a limited amount.

But to answer your questions i'd have to say Latin...but thats only because I love Latin and I would want him to speak to me in Latin I think Sam would like it too cause for her it would have an extra special meaning because it would kind of remind her of Ancients.....

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          spoilers for s8's threads

Kerry's probably played by DDL in drag. *snort*

Sally
          LOL!
          I would pay to see that!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
            LOL!
            I would pay to see that!!
            Ditto

Mind you, he's a Deluise - they're comic geniuses - he could probably pull that off!
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

hey people

heres my 2 cents for the day lol

i was watching 'grace' earlier

Spoiler:
              usually i skip through it just to watch the kiss at the end, (boy that is passionate!) anyway i watched it all the way through today and i noticed that when sam is explaining to grace how she is going to use a bubble around the prometheus to escape..grace replies 'neat' and i thought that sounded just like jack!!! ptb **hint hint nudge nudge wink wink**
              Carolyn

Comment

I've got a question to ask.

Has anyone heard from GetCarter at all? I haven't seen her online since before Francis.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

Has anyone heard from GetCarter at all? I haven't seen her online since before Francis.
                  She was online last night. She'd been sick, so that's why she hadn't been around.
                  Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                  Last update: 14 April 2006
                  Melyanna's Multimedia
                  Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                    She was online last night. She'd been sick, so that's why she hadn't been around.
                    Okay thank you!

Is she alright?

What do you think about Gemini? I'm really looking forward to it!!!

PS - sorry about the snarky PM is sent a few days back
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SNY
                      It's from Nightwalkers! When Teal'c, Jonas and Carter are in the bedroom talking about something

SNY
                      Oh....I'm so glad you answered her. I thought Nikki was going to have a fit over it last night so of course it got me going too. We were obssessed.... It is a excellent vid SNY. We need more!!

Comment

Wow! We have been productive little shippers since I was last here!
                        SNY, your video is simply perfect. You have an AMAZING talent.
                        With regards to Jack (languages/dumbness):
                        Yes, it does annoy me sometimes how dumb Jack is written, but I came to the conclusion that Jack deliberately plays up his stupidity, for comic effect maybe. Or possibly force of habit... this is becoming wild speculation now but in the Stargate RPG book (which is very accurate and written with the help of the show's writers/producers, so I take it as canon) it says Jack was forced into military service because he was a car thief. He could join up or got to jail. Following that line of thought, if he was a 'intelligent' kid hanging around with juvenile delinquents, it seems plausible to me that he would want to hide that fact.... and he'd just never lost that protection mechanism. I think he only acts 'dumb' around his friends: Daniel, Sam, Teal'c, Hammond and Janet. Maybe that's what he's *used* to doing.
                        With regard to the languages... ???? When did he speak French??
                        I think he would have difficulty using his *native* language to confess love to Sam! I would love an awkward scene where they try really hard to say how they feel and end up kissing instead, actions speaking louder than words.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

Here I am! I've been sick for a few days and I was just lurking before. Couldn't think of anything useful to add. Thank you for thinking of me!! I've missed my shipper family!

Comment

I was bored...

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkey
                              I was bored...
                              That was great! Feel free to be bored more often!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkey
                                [IMG]

I was bored...
                                And you did a good job ..I also thought that Grace was talking the same language as Jack in the episode..She was a little Jack a bit sarcastic ..tough on Sam but there to help her and support her like Jack always does

I do hope that Grace's presence in the episode meant also that in some ways ..their future child *sigh*

And you know Thinkey ..I made your request "Angel Eyes" ages ago ..but I could not remember your screenname properlly and I wrote Twinkley at the end Sorry about that .

Well... may be in Gemini
                                Spoiler:
                                we'll see Sam's dream with Jack and a little Grace will be present too

PS: I think Sam is a lot prettier than Sara though

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X