This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amra
    "See It In a Boy's Eyes by Jamelia. I'm not a great fan of Jamelia, but I do think this song suits Jack and Sam very well, expecially after all the discussion here about how much of Sam and Jack's relationship is conducted via their eyes! "

Plus that vid is set on a military base! That is SO a great shippy vid

For me personally my No. 1 Sam/Jack song would have to be Macy Gray's "I Try". I also like Bryan Adams and Mel C's 'When you're gone' and Keane's 'On a Day like Today' and 'Somewhere only we know' um..and probably Sarah McLachlan's album "Mirrorball" in its ENTIRITY. I swear every song on it is shippy....thats alot of songs!

Amra

Welcome Amra to the shipper family .. and post a lot .

I selected "See it in a boy's eyes" from jamelia a couple of weeks ago when I saw the video on Sky music and I loved it ..I also was not impressed with Jamelia before but this song is great ..so keep checking my site ...it may come up in the next month also .
    Now Keane I selected a few songs too but I haven't listened to "On a day like today" I know "Somewhere only we know "..and I really love that one too.It's on my list.

There are so many songs we can chose from right now because of their angst and other lovers they may have instead of loving each other ..So I suppose it's a good thing that a lover turned up in Sam's life to mess things up a little ..the we can do all those songs that we could'nt do before that.

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkey
      Oh boy. Maybe this is my cue to run again before i get caught up...

heh...back in the day i was the one who spoiled shattered and workforce....

Oh...any J/Cers remember voyager virutal season 8? *smirk*

I know it was around but I didnt read it. I was too annoyed after what happened to waste time on that show anymore. To tell truth I didnt really follow it after season 5. It just became ST: 7 of 9

amra

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Welcome Amra to the shipper family .. and post a lot .

I selected "See it in a boy's eyes" from jamelia a couple of weeks ago when I saw the video on Sky music and I loved it ..I also was not impressed with Jamelia before but this song is great ..so keep checking my site ...it may come up in the next month also .
        Now Keane I selected a few songs too but I haven't listened to "On a day like today" I know "Somewhere only we know "..and I really love that one too.It's on my list.

There are so many songs we can chose from right now because of their angst and other lovers they may have instead of loving each other ..So I suppose it's a good thing that a lover turned up in Sam's life to mess things up a little ..the we can do all those songs that we could'nt do before that.
        Don't worry, I'll post as much as I can, within reason (reason? yes I do occasionally employ it)

Good point bout ship vid choices opening up because they both have other people in their lives now (hopefully not for long though!)

"On a Day like today" isnt my fav Keane song but the lyrics are very Sam/Jack, but from Jack's POV
        I'll def check your site out

amra

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          Non-PG??? All I remember talking about was food, mainly dessert.....oh wait...now I remember why it was non-PG!!!

Well stop talking and get writing woman! We need more fic NOW!!!!
          ROFLMAO!

Yeah, and I wasn't there last night but I was for a previous "food" discussion! And I think it was mostly desserts as well. You know Sam is going to get fat with all the ice cream and chocolate you people want to feed her!

Comment

I feel speecial now. I got two welcomes
            Make it three, Thinkey, and welcome aboard the Ship S&J!!

Comment

Don't worry, I'll post as much as I can, within reason (reason? yes I do occasionally employ it)

Good point bout ship vid choices opening up because they both have other people in their lives now (hopefully not for long though!)

"On a Day like today" isnt my fav Keane song but the lyrics are very Sam/Jack, but from Jack's POV
              I'll def check your site out

amra
              And from Sarah mc Lachlan ..well the song I really love is "I love you" but this one I'll do right after the finale ....I did it for another show ..and it was perfect for a RST video .so I can't wait quick quick January be there quick so that we can have all those shippy clips

Caty

Comment

I know it was around but I didnt read it. I was too annoyed after what happened to waste time on that show anymore. To tell truth I didnt really follow it after season 5. It just became ST: 7 of 9

amra
                You should...you may like it

I er...happen to be the head honcho on that back in a day....

Comment

Fallen is another great song By sarah, I won't even attempt the second name. Your vids are amazing they really are- I love private emotion and I surrender!!
                  So how is everyone today? I'm struggling in vain to update my fanfic on ff.net. I know what I want to do for chapter 4 just not quite sure how to do it- of course it's S/J before anyone asks. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                    Make it three, Thinkey, and welcome aboard the Ship S&J!!

Heh i meant i was welcomed in like two months ago...

Comment

Thinkey ..Did you see the "Angel eyes" video I made for you ...I got your screenname wrong at the end ..but it's for you

caty

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                        Fallen is another great song By sarah, I won't even attempt the second name. Your vids are amazing they really are- I love private emotion and I surrender!!
                        So how is everyone today? I'm struggling in vain to update my fanfic on ff.net. I know what I want to do for chapter 4 just not quite sure how to do it- of course it's S/J before anyone asks. lol.

LOL she has a complicated name ...but yes some of her songs are good ..I don't like all of her songs but definitately "I love you" for me is great ...and when we have the RST Sam and Jack ..I'll do that one .

Thank you for watcing my videos ..just updated my site ...a lot nicer to find the last video now

Caty

Comment

Then you need to post more, Thinkey!! Only nine posts!! I must have missed you back then!!

LOL

(Mei Mei must have missed her happy pills that day!!)

Comment

howdy campers!!

Ship Nana thank you for the creative cookies i made this really cool sam and jack screen saver but then my comp broke <insert crying smilie> i blame pete .....i feel like having some potatoes tonight mwa haa haa lol

anyway how is my wonderful shipper family today?

are we gonna do anymore drills...i need practice or i might colapse in shock lol
                            Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              Thinkey ..Did you see the "Angel eyes" video I made for you ...I got your screenname wrong at the end ..but it's for you

caty
                              Yeah I did and I had to giggle when I seen that You did a great job , I loved it!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                Then you need to post more, Thinkey!! Only nine posts!! I must have missed you back then!!

LOL

(Mei Mei must have missed her happy pills that day!!)
                                I've become silent in my old days. Trust me overall its beenfor the better

Comment

Working...
                                X