This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
    It would also be good if someone did push Sam too far...i'm still hoping it will be Replicarter!

Pushing her in what sense.!!!!

Possible Spoilers Gemini..below

Like Replicarter trying to seduce Jack! torturing mentally !!or physica!!!fight ...I'd like to see the 3 of them ...but easy on the torture ....I 'd rather see her compensate with a lovely dream with Jack while she is in a slight pain through the torture.

I hope Replicarter will be a little nice to her ...may be make her understand things more than taking advantage

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Rivet
      Nightwish is an awesome band. There are a few other songs by them that I think would make for some pretty cool stargate videos as well but the first time I heard "Forever Yours" Sam and Jack popped into my mind

Well I listened to a lot of their songs ...and I thought it was difficult to pick one ..I really like them though ..Could you please PM me and tell me which ones fit Sam and Jack ...may be I didn't listen to those ones!!!! That's a shame

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Pushing her in what sense.!!!!

Possible Spoilers Gemini..below

Like Replicarter trying to seduce Jack! torturing mentally !!or physica!!!fight ...I'd like to see the 3 of them ...but easy on the torture ....I 'd rather see her compensate with a lovely dream with Jack while she is in a slight pain through the torture.

I hope Replicarter will be a little nice to her ...may be make her understand things more than taking advantage

Caty
        I want all 3 too
        Spoiler:
        I don't want to see Replicarter be too horrible to Jack or Sam but I want her to do SOMETHING that will make Sam realise just how much she cares for Jack. I want Replicarter to either kidnap Jack and 'torture' him like Fifth did to Sam but give him a dream about life with Sam, then real Sam will come in and stop RepliCarter and RC will either give Sam a bit of a dream thing or just say a few words to her. We've heard that RC has all sams knwledge and memories so she will know how much Sam cares for Jack and when she sticks her hand in Jacks head she'll see how much Jack loves Sam and then when Sam comes to rescue Jack she'll say a few words to her like 'He feels the Same' or 'He cares about you more than you think' or something a bit more detailed...

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

I'm back again!!

Do you think my posts are getting a wee bitty sporadic?

I'm glad to see the threads moved a bit since I last posted.

Anyways just thought I'd say that with all of this talk about Gemini, I'm bouncing up and down off the walls like a Jelly bean!!! How can we wait three frelling months for it? I'm sure there'll be some major ship in this ep
          Spoiler:
          even if it is just a dream sequence (yay! Grace part two!)

Righto...I'm gonna go do stuff.

Bye!

PS - OT - I've signed up to a Star Trek RPG yahoo group. Anyone have any ideas how they work.

PPS - I've asked this question soooooooo many times and no-ones answered. How do I pay at the Ship Shop if I don't have a credit/Debit card, and where are these mugs? I don't see any at the shop!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
            I want all 3 too
            Spoiler:
            I don't want to see Replicarter be too horrible to Jack or Sam but I want her to do SOMETHING that will make Sam realise just how much she cares for Jack. I want Replicarter to either kidnap Jack and 'torture' him like Fifth did to Sam but give him a dream about life with Sam, then real Sam will come in and stop RepliCarter and RC will either give Sam a bit of a dream thing or just say a few words to her. We've heard that RC has all sams knwledge and memories so she will know how much Sam cares for Jack and when she sticks her hand in Jacks head she'll see how much Jack loves Sam and then when Sam comes to rescue Jack she'll say a few words to her like 'He feels the Same' or 'He cares about you more than you think' or something a bit more detailed...

Oh yeah ..I'd love to see that too but Do you really think TPTB is gonna give us that ????

It will be really good though as good as "point of view" used to be ...That kind of episode you see ...excellent ...good story ..no crappy plotline ..straight to the fact ..and let's get on with it LOL and who says we can't have romance in sci-fi ..hey ..?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it was done this way ..it's the best ..It's pure sci-fi story ..Who needs a stupid episode like "Chimera" and most of" A$$inity"...tell me certainly not the Stargate fans We like episodes like "Point of view" Divide and conquer" "beneath the surface" but now considering it's the end if the show ..we just need the UST be replaced by RST ..That's all ...and this can be done too ..even in sci-fi Well I think I said it all ..and I feel good

HIP HIP HIP HOURAY

Caty

Comment

Well I listened to a lot of their songs ...and I thought it was difficult to pick one ..I really like them though ..Could you please PM me and tell me which ones fit Sam and Jack ...may be I didn't listen to those ones!!!! That's a shame

Caty
              Well that was the only one I've heard so far that would fit S/J. The other songs I mentioned would probably do better for general action or team vids... but if you still want the names of them I can PM them to you
              Last edited by Capt. Rivet; 25 September 2004, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Thank you shelsfc...I'm quite proud of it Took me 17 hours to do my Sam & Jack shippy page but they deserve it and we deserve it too I had to keep checking for all the stuff to be at the right place and the thumbails to all be linked properly.

I'm doing the same with all the other videos left

And I don't know what your sig pic is doing in my sig??!!!!! Strange....oop....disappeared now ..just saw it by Kiwigater's post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL ...GW is magic too.

Caty
                My sig? I have no idea, I went offline shortly after my last post so I didn't see it there ....maybe it was getting bored hanging around on my posts & it just wanted a bit of a ramble around?

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                  My sig? I have no idea, I went offline shortly after my last post so I didn't see it there ....maybe it was getting bored hanging around on my posts & it just wanted a bit of a ramble around?

Well be it was not your sig ..may be somebody else's one ..and got stuck in my sig ..it happened to me as well at Tame's birthday with the Barbie cake stuck in my post and moving from my sig to the middle of my post ..may be the board is posessed May be it's Fith playing with our minds .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Rivet
                    Well that was the only one I've so far that would fit S/J. The other songs I mentioned would probably do better for general action or team vids... but if you still want the names of them I can PM them to you

I think I have the others ...but I didn't think they would fit Sam and Jack ..but that one ...I'm gonna check if I have it first ..If not I'll get it right away..thank you Capt.Rivet ...I'm glad if I can make a video with Nightwish...They 're fab

Caty

Comment

Mala, I agreed with every point in your review of "Endgame," but this bit made me laugh out loud:

Originally posted by Mala50
                      Oh, and did anyone else notice this? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...dgame_Pete.jpg

Some habits die hard...(especially for Potatohead Stalkers!)

Thank you for that.

Bucky

Comment

I think I have the others ...but I didn't think they would fit Sam and Jack ..but that one ...I'm gonna check if I have it first ..If not I'll get it right away..thank you Capt.Rivet ...I'm glad if I can make a video with Nightwish...They 're fab

Caty
                        No problem...
                        Can't wait to see it

Comment

Hey everybody *waves*

Hope you are all o.k, my computer decided to slip into a coma (i'm sure it was a sign of protest to the lack of ship ) so im just catching up with the last few day's and instead of lot's of little post.....you guy's get one bigisg one.........WOW.........you lucky little shippers
                          O.k so catching up first;

1. Sacme the whole "Got Ship" T-shirt deal....Wow... i mean its fantastic i just dont have words as to how great it would be......Now the world has to pay attention to us they can't keep locking us in padded rooms

2. Season 9...........YES.....but we would need RDA,.....even just guest apperances would be fine........no RDA and i dont think it would work.

3. WELCOME NEWBIES *waves frantically.....stops realising she is probly scaring them all so sits with hands folded neatly in her lap *
                          Post lot's watch Caty and Marimbas Music Videos they are FANTASTIC, so is all the fic floating on this thread

4. WELCOME BACK to anybody who has been away or had computer.....issues

5. BON JOYAGE to those who are of on hol's at the mo.....have a good time

6. There has bee a few post's talkin about songs for Sam/Jack ship....well for me it has to be 2 lines in particular out of 'Marron 5' "She will be loved"
                          "He was always there to help her
                          She always belonged to someone else"
                          Everytime i hear this i can see the seen the scene in 'Grace' where Jack tels her he will always be there

7. Major Davis is back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................W'hoooooo... ...i love his character it just wouldn't be right if the show ended and we didnt see him again.

8. Caty....your new site looks amazing....well done

Well i think that covers the high points....i'm sure i'll remember something else later

i wont get into new stuff just yet....i think i rambled enough for now

it's great to be back

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                          honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
                            Hey everybody *waves*

Hope you are all o.k, my computer decided to slip into a coma (i'm sure it was a sign of protest to the lack of ship ) so im just catching up with the last few day's and instead of lot's of little post.....you guy's get one bigisg one.........WOW.........you lucky little shippers
                            O.k so catching up first;

1. Sacme the whole "Got Ship" T-shirt deal....Wow... i mean its fantastic i just dont have words as to how great it would be......Now the world has to pay attention to us they can't keep locking us in padded rooms

2. Season 9...........YES.....but we would need RDA,.....even just guest apperances would be fine........no RDA and i dont think it would work.

3. WELCOME NEWBIES *waves frantically.....stops realising she is probly scaring them all so sits with hands folded neatly in her lap *
                            Post lot's watch Caty and Marimbas Music Videos they are FANTASTIC, so is all the fic floating on this thread

4. WELCOME BACK to anybody who has been away or had computer.....issues

5. BON JOYAGE to those who are of on hol's at the mo.....have a good time

6. There has bee a few post's talkin about songs for Sam/Jack ship....well for me it has to be 2 lines in particular out of 'Marron 5' "She will be loved"
                            "He was always there to help her
                            She always belonged to someone else"
                            Everytime i hear this i can see the seen the scene in 'Grace' where Jack tels her he will always be there

7. Major Davis is back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................W'hoooooo... ...i love his character it just wouldn't be right if the show ended and we didnt see him again.

8. Caty....your new site looks amazing....well done

Well i think that covers the high points....i'm sure i'll remember something else later

i wont get into new stuff just yet....i think i rambled enough for now

it's great to be back

Leanne
                            (((((((mistweedledee)))))))))

hope your computer is better from the ship withdrawal!

I agree with everything you've said!

I forgot to thank Ship Sistah for making us famous!!!!!!!

Gotta say - I LOVE your sig! There's no way I'll forget about New Order now!!! I have a memory similar to that of a goldfish, so I need every reminder I can get!!!
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              (((((((mistweedledee)))))))))

hope your computer is better from the ship withdrawal!

I agree with everything you've said!

I forgot to thank Ship Sistah for making us famous!!!!!!!

Gotta say - I LOVE your sig! There's no way I'll forget about New Order now!!! I have a memory similar to that of a goldfish, so I need every reminder I can get!!!
                              Hey

Thank-You.. ..the count down has begun and as we get closer i will proceed to anoy everybody by posting reminders

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                              honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky
                                Mala, I agreed with every point in your review of "Endgame," but this bit made me laugh out loud:

Thank you for that.

Bucky

yes and a laugh from me too.Well done.

scottishshipper

Comment

Working...
                                X