X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Hey people!
    Things have been quite good today, and I'm feeling a bit better.
    (((((((Shipper Family))))))))
    Thank you for all the well wishing!

I just thought I'd post something that will soon be on my site.

Ratings Explained
    - Shippy rating gives an indication as to the level of Ship per episode. 0 being the lowest, 5 being the highest. Cookies are used in homage to Ship Nana of the Gateworld Shipper Family whose Shipper Cookies are known around the World (I'm being serious btw!). Additional - If an episode has a low rating eg - three cookies, you must eat two within the course of the episode to balance it out to five. If an episode has the rating five, eat some anyway!
    - Overall Rating Gives my own opinion of each episode. It is measured using the Chvrons of the Stargate, with 9 being the highest rating and 0 being the lowest.

What do you think?

Sam - The General's Hell has been updated! Just clickon the link to my main site and go to the fic page!

I am honored that you have thought of using the Shipper Cookie rating scale!!!
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
      Hey, any more spoilers for reckoning heard here?
      I just read in a forwarded email:
      Spoiler:
      we get to see Anubis's face... as in before he ascended. An actor has been cast to play him... can't remember who though... I'll go back and check.

It's gonna be:

Courtesy of Mala the "National Treasure of Shipper Town"
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
        Caty I believe there is no
        Spoiler:
        EndGame part 2.I believe the 2nd part of Season 8 starts with Promethus Unbound.I hope I am wrong but this episode sounds pointless.I was also very disappointed there was no Sam and Jack Ship.After the last Seven Years and a rough start to Season 8 you figure TPTB would give the shippers something before the long Break.It is probably just me but is anyone else starting to get a little annoyed with the Daniel character.I use to like the Character alot more in the early Seasons.It may have to do with RDA'S reduced schedule but it really bothered me seeing Daniel interrogate the Scientist from Area51.

spoiler
        Spoiler:
        I have never really been kin on Daniel ..I mean I like him but he has always annoyed me a little in some episodes ....and please TPTB ..don't make him replace Jack ?....he may even go for Sam next !! ..who knows !!!...Just you TPTB Can Daniel stay a civilian under Sam's command please?....and can he ask permission to Jack (the general) next time he decides to travel off world .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
          It's gonna be:

LOL ShipNana.

I want him to be he's very very scary

Caty

Comment

It's gonna be:

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/m...x/PHAnubis.jpg

Roflmao. That is sooo funny maybe Elmo should make an apperance. Now where did I leave that cloth to clean up my monitor. I should know better than to read this thread while drinking coffee.

Comment

It's gonna be:

Oh, this is just too funny! Mala's manips are the greatest!! Thank you, Ship Nana, for the laugh!!

Comment

Originally posted by tpe78
                Roflmao. That is sooo funny maybe Elmo should make an apperance. Now where did I leave that cloth to clean up my monitor. I should know better than to read this thread while drinking coffee.

Well at least Mr. Potatoehead finally found the correct role to play in SG1!!!
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  LOL...I KNOW Teal'c KNEW THAT!!!!! I meant
                  Spoiler:
                  That Teal'c was the one to figure out that he could get to his team mates on the ship through it. I KNOW that we don't KNOW that but since he is the one that came through the gate THAT is what I am choosing to believe. That he decided to ACT and got the Alpha site behind his efforts

It was just something I decided to see in a way to make the whole episode better for me
                  Ah, gotcha! My bad
                  Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                  Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                  Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Daniel going after Sam is a very Scarry Though.
                    Spoiler:
                    No character especially Daniel can replace Jack.The first half of Season 8 has been very tough on the Shippers.It has been Sam with Daniel Sam with Teal'c and Sam with Guest Star.It feels like Sam and Jack have gotten about 10 seconds of screen time so far this Season.It may sound mean but there have been times this Season I wanted Daniel and Teal'c to go away so Jack and Sam could spend just 1 minute together.I think I'am just fustrated with the lack of Ship but both Daniel and Teal'c have gotten on my nerves this Season but Daniel more so than Teal'c.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                      Daniel going after Sam is a very Scarry Though.
                      Spoiler:
                      No character especially Daniel can replace Jack.The first half of Season 8 has been very tough on the Shippers.It has been Sam with Daniel Sam with Teal'c and Sam with Guest Star.It feels like Sam and Jack have gotten about 10 seconds of screen time so far this Season.It may sound mean but there have been times this Season I wanted Daniel and Teal'c to go away so Jack and Sam could spend just 1 minute together.I think I'am just fustrated with the lack of Ship but both Daniel and Teal'c have gotten on my nerves this Season but Daniel more so than Teal'c.
                      Which brings me to another point. This season feels like Sam, Daniel, Teal'c and especially Jack have become GUEST STARS on their own show!!!

Spoiler:
                      It sure seemed like Walter, tech guy and all the other guests had more screen time than our stars in "Endgame"!!!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Hey MeiMei

Are you planning on writing anymore on your Life's Journey series.

Just needing more sam and jack fan fiction...

Comment

Great point Ship Nana.
                          Spoiler:
                          I have said many times this Year the show should be called SG-1 and Friends.It's more like Friends and SG-1.The problem is many of the guest characters have do nothing for me and Pete is the biggest culprit.
                          Last edited by ses110; 18 September 2004, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Which brings me to another point. This season feels like Sam, Daniel, Teal'c and especially Jack have become GUEST STARS on their own show!!!

Spoiler:
                            It sure seemed like Walter, tech guy and all the other guests had more screen time than our stars in "Endgame"!!!

Hopefully this means we will get a great 2nd half of season 8, maybe they needed some fillers to ease the shooting schedule on AT, RDA(Yes I know he has a really reduced schedule as it is), MS and CJ.

Just a thought.

Comment

***MY CABLE'S BACK!!!!***

Sorry for the scream. We lost cable (therefore my broadband connection) due to those storms/tornados Ivan was spawning in our area last night, right in the middle of a stinking post... I was not a happy camper.

Good news is that I spent today totally 'Netless & took the short fic to 31 pages & am still going strong as we speak.

Good news also is that while the computer piece of the cable went out, we still had TV, so I didn't miss the show. Mediocore show that it was ... I still would have died to have missed it. Will try to catch back up to where I was last night...
                              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by tpe78
                                Hey MeiMei

Are you planning on writing anymore on your Life's Journey series.

Just needing more sam and jack fan fiction...
                                Yes, have to keep the shippers happy. I am writing the sixth story now... But it may take a while. Patience, grasshopper...

Ooops, that statement might give away my age... (Any body out there actually remember Kung Fu?)

Thanks for asking! I am glad you are enjoying it!

Comment

Working...
                                X