X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    Endgame thoughts
    Spoiler:
    Maybe it was such a tough choice for Jack because he would rather have Sam dead than be with Spud Boy! The world doesn't need anymore Tater Tots.
    Token! thats terrible....funny though

hey, I want to read that fic blueiris mentioned...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
    ~Imzadi
    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Hey Shipper Family

How is everyone???
      I've been really busy with school work the last two nights, I've been stressed out of my head thinking I was going to get thrown out of my I.T class an then finding out that I actually had most of the work done.

I can't believe that I can't even cope for two days without visiting and reading through posts, I think its because when I'm here talking to all of you I forget about RL for a while and it gives me a break from being stressed out and worrying about everything.

Hopefully once tomorrow is over and done with i'll be able to calm down a bit and be able to catch up with all the posts.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY)))))))))))))))))

I really don't know what i'd do if i'd never found Shipper Town.

sam and jack forever!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Hey Shippers!
        I am in complete accordance with reagrd to the lack of Jack in this season. I've already ranted about it elsewhere on Gateworld.net and there's nothing more I can add to what you've said here.
        So I guess this is another drive-by 'me too!' post by Lunar...

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
          yeah, they really do need another team member...I mean seriously, how can you have an SG team with 3 people? You can't even split up properly...what "oh, yes you down the dark hallway alone and I'll stay here in the dark room alone" thing.
          Three is not a good number for a team. I think someone like either Sheppard or Ford from Atlantis would have been a good addition to SG-1.
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

yeah, they really do need another team member...I mean seriously, how can you have an SG team with 3 people? You can't even split up properly...what "oh, yes you down the dark hallway alone and I'll stay here in the dark room alone" thing.
            I love CG, so I think Walter should become an officer and join a team. I mean the poor guys been at the SGC for nigh on eight years and he's only been offworld once!

Don't ask why, but I firmly believe that he'sa shipper. It's just a feeling I've got!
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
              That really bugged me....especially after Janet died...its all like....o.k so where is she ? ......i get that's shes growing up and would probly be old enough to live on her own (not sure how old she is ....fried brain....to much like hard work finding out) but come on.....first her mum and *everyboody* she knows died.....then the woman who took her in , became her mum.... died..................but hey you know she'll be fine....she's a tough kid she survives.....we don't need to mention her exsistance again.

Leanne
              from my calculations, Cassie is 17 or 18 and was probably in her senior year of high scool when Heroes took place. Which would put her in college now. This is going from the S5 episode Rite of Passage and assuming 1 season=about 1 year. Looked this up for a fic I betaed a few months ago...I really think that we need more than some throw away mention of her though...and we only got 2 mentions of her...both in Heroes! c'mon...throw us a bone here...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
              ~Imzadi
              describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
              Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                I love CG, so I think Walter should become an officer and join a team. I mean the poor guys been at the SGC for nigh on eight years and he's only been offworld once!

Don't ask why, but I firmly believe that he'sa shipper. It's just a feeling I've got!
                How about Sgt. Siler, he has been a Sgt. forever? Its about time he got promoted.
                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

yup...but that might actually result in ::gasp!:: resolution...we wouldn't want that <rolls eyes>

Caty: umbrage-a feeling of anger caused by being offended. Thats a mighty strong term for her to use (publicly no less!). That would be the A$$inity scene she thought was out of character. (((AT))) its so nice to see you show your shipper colors <g>

Thank you LtLisa

AT is a shipper ..Wohooooooo let's hope she 'll tell the Guys at TPTB how to handle Sam and Jack ship ..She can do it ....I bet she could have what she wants if she blackmails them a little ..

"I refuse to play that scene with Pete character ..you'll have to ask my double to do it " but" I want to give Jack a good smoochie ..YEAH ...that's what I want ..it's final ...give me the old script ...so that I can re -write my part with Jack" Heheheheheheh

Caty

Comment

Suekay, I just read the fic Mishy posted for you on ff.net. The one about red and blue?? I sent a review through that site but I dunno if you will get it... as its actually gone to mishy... so I'll say it again here. Is that a Jack POV or a Pete POV?? Whichever, I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                      Hey Shipper Family

How is everyone???
                      I've been really busy with school work the last two nights, I've been stressed out of my head thinking I was going to get thrown out of my I.T class an then finding out that I actually had most of the work done.

I can't believe that I can't even cope for two days without visiting and reading through posts, I think its because when I'm here talking to all of you I forget about RL for a while and it gives me a break from being stressed out and worrying about everything.

Hopefully once tomorrow is over and done with i'll be able to calm down a bit and be able to catch up with all the posts.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY)))))))))))))))))

I really don't know what i'd do if i'd never found Shipper Town.

sam and jack forever!!
                      ((((((((((((Sam))))))))))))

I know how it feels to be majorly stressed about a class - I got chucked out of higher Physics this week . I hadn't done it in a year, and I'd forgotten all of the stuff I really needed.

Set aside five minutes a day to come on. I check in with a fly by post most mornings.

This will cheer you up - go back a couple of pages and you'll find a url to a live journal entry regarding AT's feeling on A$$inity.

Oh! The General's Hell has been updated again. The links back a few pages, or you'll find it on my site!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                        Suekay, I just read the fic Mishy posted for you on ff.net. The one about red and blue?? I sent a review through that site but I dunno if you will get it... as its actually gone to mishy... so I'll say it again here. Is that a Jack POV or a Pete POV?? Whichever, I love it!
                        I think it's Jacks.

Mishy's computeris down, so she typed it up at school and gave it to me on a disc. She then gave me the password to her account and told me to upload it for her if I got the chance.

Did you like the synopsis I gave for it? She's gonna kill me when her computer's fixed!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

((((((((((((Sam))))))))))))

I know how it feels to be majorly stressed about a class - I got chucked out of higher Physics this week . I hadn't done it in a year, and I'd forgotten all of the stuff I really needed.

Set aside five minutes a day to come on. I check in with a fly by post most mornings.

This will cheer you up - go back a couple of pages and you'll find a url to a live journal entry regarding AT's feeling on A$$inity.

Oh! The General's Hell has been updated again. The links back a few pages, or you'll find it on my site!!
                          (((((((((((((((((((((SueKay)))))))))))))))))))))))

I am going to try visiting every morning, it means i'll have to get up about half an hour earlier but it will be worth it

I'll check out the link to AT's feeling about A$$inity...it should be interesting

and i'll try to read the new chapter of Generals hell tomorrow morning cause my mum is already bugging me to get to bed

Thanks for the tips

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                            Help! I watched Double Jeopardy last night and it reminded me of a fic I read, which I really want to reread. I don't remember the title or the author but it was basically .......I'll leave spoiler space for Double Jeopardy...
                            d
                            o
                            u
                            b
                            l
                            e
                            j
                            e
                            o
                            p
                            a
                            r
                            d
                            y
                            It was about SG-1 returning the "dead" robots back to Harlen for him to "bury" or whatever. Harlen shows them where the robots lived and they find that the Jack and Sam robots had moved into together.

Does anyone know this fic or where to find it????
                            I think this story by Sally Reeve is what you are looking for
                            http://www.samandjack.net/stories/sj...discovery.html

It's a great story

Comment

Hi everyone. I really don't think there is a need for a fourth member at this point. We haven't seen enough off world action to need it and when they are off world they have had another team with them. Besides adding a fourth team member is really like saying, Jack is done, no need for him to come on a mission again. At least with just the three of them, it makes more opportunities and better reasoning for Jack to come along, which will see more of in season 8. Just my thoughts.

My thoughts on Endgame are
                              Spoiler:
                              that Jack is a General now, and as a General you are not allowed to show or act emotional in front of your command, in the military this is something that is really enforced. So I think that they where tring to play it as he shouldn't be emotional but he is, so lets have a little emotion. Same as with Zero Hour.

Anyone else notice that in the elevator scene of Chimera (shudder), that O'Neill actually smells Carter? Just someting I thought was funny, having just watched the episode!!
                              Last edited by Jamaica03; 21 September 2004, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Okay, you've confused me now... When did Walter go off world?

Besides, being promoted to an officer from enlisted is very rare. Most cases are in battlefield situations. The officer and enlisted ranks have their very own specific progressions. From the stripes on his uniform, Walter is a very high ranking non-commissioned officer (NCO). I am not overly familiar with AF enlisted rank ensignia but he's probably an E-7 or E-8 (E-9 being the highest enlisted). Jack may be a General but it's the non-comm's that run the military!

(Mei Mei was a non-comm once... Can you tell?)

Some one mentioned that Siler had been a Sargeant for all these years. He's probably been promoted several times. Anyone above the rank of E-5 can be referred to as Sargeant as a title.

Commissioned officer grades are O-1 through O-10. Sam as a Lt. Colonel is an O-5, Jack is an O-7.

As far as SG goes, I think that there have been enlisted on teams before, it's just not as noticable...

Sorry, Mei Mei got off topic... But she did mention Jack and Sam!

Ooooh, In the Line of Duty is coming on now!! Yeah, shippy ep!

Comment

Working...
                                X