• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAILSAFE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
      When I looked at that first, I thought that was Sam's knee his hand was on... *sigh*
      Yeah, but the look on her face wishes it was on her knee, her thigh, her... Wait, PG FORUM, PG FORUM, PG FORUM, PG FORUM, PG FORUM!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
        "Carter, what are you looking at?"
        "Uh, nothing, sir...lost track of my thoughts for a minute..." smirk...

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Hi guys

OT

I don't think I'm going to be on GW for the next fews days. I've just had some bad news and I don't feel up to posting. I'll lurk and keep up with ship happenings though.

Speak to you all in a wee while.

Susan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          SueKay, if there is anything we can do for you, don't hesitate to ask! We are ALWAYS Family! (((((((SueKay)))))))

Just as a reminder...

"Shipper Town is founded on the principle that Sam and Jack are meant to be together and need the support of all Sam and Jack Shippers to fulfill this destiny."

Token ~

Comment

THE LIGHT

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
              SueKay, if there is anything we can do for you, don't hesitate to ask! We are ALWAYS Family! (((((((SueKay)))))))

Just as a reminder...

"Shipper Town is founded on the principle that Sam and Jack are meant to be together and need the support of all Sam and Jack Shippers to fulfill this destiny."
              Thank you Token

I'll keep that in mind
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

THE LIGHT

Jack "For cryin out loud Sam! Dump the shmuck spud and kiss me already!"
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

"Uh, sir, I am all for it, but Teal'c is just over there. Don't you think we need to find some place a little more private?"

"Uh, what?"

Comment

I posted this a while back, but nobody responded.

Spoiler:
                    What if Moebius doesn't mean Mobius? It could be the name of an alien or anything! I don't think speculation will do us much good until the first spoilers trickle through.
                    I have a really good happy go lucky feeling about Moebius though. I just seem to think that there's gonna be a MASSIVE ship development in it!

Just the ramblings of a mad woman.
                    Alternate spelling - same word. There is an umlaut over the o and becomes oe in English.
                    sigpic
                    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Jack "For cryin out loud Sam! Dump the shmuck spud and kiss me already!"
                      Excellent! I would LOVE to hear those words!!

Token ~

Comment

Caty, I know it is Tame's birthday, but I loved her birthday presents!!! Wonderful job!! And the bonus features were FANTABULOUS! Should I put my request in now for my birthday?? It's not until May so there will be lots of Sam and Jack clips to work with even the happy ending!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                          Unfortunately, I don't have the creative talent of some people in the shipper family but in honour of Tame's birthday, I thought I'd give it a go anyway! Hope you like!!

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/shelsfc-shipstuff.jpg

And this is something for the gutter girl in you!

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/shelsfc-rdapromo.jpg
                          Don't put yourself down, shelsfc! Very nice shippy pix!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                            Caty, I know it is Tame's birthday, but I loved her birthday presents!!! Wonderful job!! And the bonus features were FANTABULOUS! Should I put my request in now for my birthday?? It's not until May so there will be lots of Sam and Jack clips to work with even the happy ending!!

THANK YOU Token ..You did a fab job yourself for Tame's birthday.

At least she will have some to unwrapp when she goes home tonight Surprise , surprise .

And don't forget to watch my last one called "Your game" ..it's not a birthday present ...Just something I did tonight for fun...It's very funny ....and shippy angst...and there is no Pete in there even if Jack is not happy with Sam ....You should see the faces they make at each other in that video...LOL There is ship in sam and Jack angst too

..AND you can put a request ..I'll see what I can do

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                              ((((((((((Mala))))))))) You HAVE to come back. (hey, I THUNK too and THEREFORE I AM too!) What would I do without your laughs...why, I'd just die that's what. I'd just die. I'd die from boredom and snippiness and you wouldn't want that would you? Could you live with yourself if you were responsible for my demise? OK so that's a bit over-dramatic. But you must not leave all us lowly shippers to amuse ourselves. It just wouldn't be right.
                              Now, Critter, I wouldn't want to be the cause of your death, but really, you 'lowly shippers' were doing fine before I came along.

Or are you saying that folks here are boring and snippy?? (j/k!).

Oh, you know that if you don't see me here, you can probably find me on the Thunk Thread anyway...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                                I was chatting with my hubby before he went to work this morning and he said his boss was moaning and groaning yesterday because today will be the last Stargate until Jan.
                                I asked him if the boss liked Atlantis.
                                Not really cause there is no O'Neill and definitely no Carter.
                                What do you guys like about Carter (aside from the obvious)?
                                He said and I quote "She has this virginal thing going on."
                                "Say what?"
                                "You know everyone wants her,no one gets her."
                                "What does he (the boss) thinks about Pete"
                                "Really, really hate him. Boil him in oil!"
                                It seems the whole Math and Comp. Sci dept. are shippers

Tame - Have a very Happy Birthday hope the is a gift of ship tonight

LOL..."Boil him in oil"...that just made my day reading that. Nice to know there are actually quite a bit of sam/jack shippers out there.
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X