X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    (((((((((((SueKay)))))))))))))

Well we will just have to schedule time to have a nice little CHAT with your computer ..and explain to it the error of its ways

lol

yeah sort out the syntax or something!!!!!!!!! or the SamJax error of it's ways

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
      i don't know if i ever told you this but you and your computer are crazy!!!!
      lol

TOO many times!!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Spoilers for "Sacrifices"
        Spoiler:
        Oh, that was a closet that Jack came out of? Whoops - don't let the Slashers hear that!

And now, I think an apology is in order. While I don't apologize for being snarky in general in my previous post, I do apologize if any anti-shipper lurking here feels hurt by it. It wasn't my intention. I felt angry and frustrated and said more than I should have.

As I said before, I left the fandom in early 2002 and stayed away for over two years, partly because of the "fandom wars" between different groups of fans. I just realized I was doing the same thing here.

As our beloved RDA said: It's not a life and death situation. It's fun. It's entertainment.

We should enjoy our show together - moan and whine and discuss and yes, SNARK if we want to, but we shouldn't declare war on another group of fans just because they see things differently.

I know it's difficult, especially now that many have lost their mojo and need a place to vent. Me too.

So again, sorry if I offended someone by saying those things about anti-shippers. It wasn't right.

I will concentrate on chocolate frosted coffee beans and thunkworthy pictures of Amanda Tapping now, thankyouverymuch.

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
        it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
        It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
        And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          Really Endgame ..sequel to A$$INITY ....Tame ..you may get lucky and get a bit of what You wish for for your birthday then ...could be shippy in a nice way

Let's hope so

Caty
          Endgame
          Spoiler:

I thought it was a sequel to Affinity because of the Trust. I am still hoping for ship.
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            NO ...No hint ..no clue you'll just have to be there first thing Friday morning.

Caty
            I KNEW you were going to say that.......Oh Jack said that to Sam didn't he in WoO...see how I can even make my B-day ON TOPIC...even in pain I can stay on topic...

mmmm what can we do here

there that adds to my MoJo
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

night suekay!!! shippy dreams
              Carolyn

Comment

((((((((((((BEV))))))))))))

Right you are!!!!!!!

We really aren't here to BASH ANYONE!! and we do need to stop worrying about what anyone else is saying

We have enough on our plates with Sam & Jack NOT talking

Just an FYI....*EndGame is a *Sequel to Affinity* so what do you think that is going to mean to everyone???????????
                (((((((((((( TAME )))))))))))))

Spoiler:
                I think this will have something to do with the Trust.

I agree with you that I wish
                Spoiler:
                it was the end of too
                sigpic

Comment

I KNEW you were going to say that.......Oh Jack said that to Sam didn't he in WoO...see how I can even make my B-day ON TOPIC...even in pain I can stay on topic...

mmmm what can we do here

oooo back to back snogging!!!!!!!!

Comment

hee hee

I'm on the german stargate project site and it's great. I feel so intelligent that I can understand another language (Noooooo I sound like Daniel!!)

I found out some RDA facts today in a Stargate Special (can't remember which mag')

He's blood type B negative (very rare) and makes the kids at his daughter's school speak French!!! He spent most of his hiatus at Wylie's school giving out tickets and serving meals!!!

I think that is so sweet!!

RDA - we love you!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                      Okay, just a post to let everyone know I'm still alive. I had some dental work done on Monday so I haven't been feeling the best, but they gave me some good "happy" pills.

I was really pleased by Sacrifices...you all know why.

Let's see...Mala-love the pics you've been posting-Thank you!
                      Marimba and Caty- enjoying the videos as always-Thank you too!

Welcome to all the newbies!!!

Happy Birthday to whoever's had a birthday so far this month!

If I've missed anything important, I'm sorry...having a LOT of trouble keeping up with this thread lately.

Sorry if I'm rambling...I'm a little loopy right now.
                      ((((((((((((((((TASHA)))))))))))))

Sorry to hear you're not well. I hope you get better soon. Keep taking the pills!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        Night Night Shippers.

I'm sorry if my posts have annoyed anyone coz they've kinda been ignored a little. (I think. Again sorry if what I've said is pissing ppl off)

Well gotta go.

Night
                        Well we weren't ignoring you ...LOL...just some of your posts seem like they are a conversation with Mishy Mo so we let you two talk

That is all......otherwise we DO listen (read them ) and IF you make a point that someone feels compelled to add on to then they reply...

BUT WE LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT

(((((((((((((((((((((SUEKAY)))))))))))))))))))))
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

mmmm what can we do here

Nice pic Tame ..and I posted a happy video last night "Hello" Lionel richie ..if you have your Mojo back ...then you'll be feeling even better after that one too...Mojo 150 %up

AND what did you mean you're in your cave ??You mean in the dark by yourself .?Isn't RDA with you ? cuz I thought I saw this lovely pic of you and him the other day..and your cheek was very close to his cheek

ok Now I need to download some songs .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                            night suekay!!! shippy dreams
                            I've decided to stay on...

My computer is working fine now (that's cause I told it I'd trade it in for a nice shiny ship friendly laptop!!)
                            sigpic

Comment

WOO HOO!!!! I love birthdays!!!!!!

so is it.......bigger than a bread box????

bigger than the Empire State Building??????

Does it involve Sam & Jack and KISSING?????????

huh??huh??huh??huh??huh??huh??huh??huh??

can I have a hint????
                              You're worse than the children!! You'd better be a good girl and share your toys....or there'll be NO presents for you on Friday!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                hee hee

I'm on the german stargate project site and it's great. I feel so intelligent that I can understand another language (Noooooo I sound like Daniel!!)

I found out some RDA facts today in a Stargate Special (can't remember which mag')

He's blood type B negative (very rare) and makes the kids at his daughter's school speak French!!! He spent most of his hiatus at Wylie's school giving out tickets and serving meals!!!

I think that is so sweet!!

RDA - we love you!!!!!

RDA is probably the best dad in the whole wide world ..well after my hubby that is

Thank you Suekay for those tidbits...about the hunk

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X