This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    oh Ship Nana! (thanks very much for the key and parade, your honor!) I think I need to be on this list... and if you having any doubts that I watched EVERY. SINGLE. FRICKIN'. EPISODE.... I have the photos to prove it!

This is for all the Shipper Family members who have SUFFERED through the entire, essentially Shippless, first half of the 8th Season and have the COURAGE to stick it out! (This of course includes anyone who has watched the entire first half via any method!!) You must however, have watched every episode to date!

SHIPPER MEDAL OF COURAGE!!!!!!!

is issued to the following Shippers:

Caty
    Ship Nana
    Michelleb
    Samisjacksgal
    Critter
    Tame
    Emilee
    Rogue
    Zoser
    Bucky
    Ses110
    Tpe78
    Karibou
    Auralan
    Kiwigater
    Ali_gater
    Wynter
    Isis
    Dipsofjazz
    LtLisa
    Gatewatcher
    Athenaktt
    Sugarshaker
    Elfinwood
    Sam_o_Neill
    Meimei
    Mad_gater and Kel'dor
    Mala

Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      OT

I must confess a new found level of gate geekdom that I embraced today!

Armed with my SG1 dVD mag, I decided to see if the Abydos CO-ordinates actually worked. I grabbed a nearby Starchart (like one does) and began marking out the different spatial axes. Eventually, I located the rough position of Abydos and turned to my Astronomy Yearbook (astronomy was my original draw to sci fi) and calcualted that Abydos orbits star lamda Cepheus (magnitude 3.5)in the Cepheus constelation near Polaris and Ursa Minor!
      I then decided to research the word Tauri. It occurred to me that the closest Star to our sun is Proxima CenTAURI (Meaning: Wthin close proximity of Tauri) , followed by Alpha CenTAURI. I think that the name Tauri comes from Taurus.
      Maybe the solar system is seen within the constellation of Taurus by a lot of other planets.

I'm a geek.
      Wow!
      There is an actual Abydos!?!? Cool

Your Tauri idea is great too
      You are definately a Stargate Geek...and that is a good thing IMO(Don't want you to think im trying to insult you)

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
        Have you guys seen this?

http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/sgbarbie.shtml

*almost cried*
        Do you know how much that pisses me off?
        It's not like we go around petitioning against things?
        Do we?
        No!!

I mean some insane people wrote hate mail about Pete!
        BUT LOOK WAT THEY'RE DOING!

For crying out loud
        Sam & Jack are just being human
        DONT THESE PEOPLE HAVE ANY KIND OF ROMANTIC IN THEM AT ALL!?
        THEY'RE INSANE!

*breaths*

*goes off to watch Stargate in a bad mood now*

Well if TPTB reads that ..I really do hope they'll be pi$$ed off too ....and 'll end up Sam and Jack together ....us shippers at least understand the love between 2 human beings who actually haven't done anything wrong for 8 years ...and there is nothing you can do about feelings...Sam and jack are working as they should ...putting their feelings behind them and try to move on ...Sam is not the only one who tries to move with another guy ...Jack is gonna try to with another woman .....and if both realize they can't do it cuz their love for each other is too strong ...so let it be it ..

At least they would have tried ...and not be pathetic about it ...Let's nature take its course ..that's what I say ...

And would be nice if the anti-shippers could stop bashing Sam for a change

Teal'c is worse ..he cheats on women . and pretends nothing happens when he meets the one he's supposed to love ...

Sam at least she tries to move on with one guy at a time...She is faithfull...I hope she gets jack and Jack gets her .

TPTB ...don't forget to read that awfull link ....where Sam and jack are reduced to Barbie and ken action characters...I hope AT won't see the pic of the white dress..This is pretty awfull to look at that ...bad tate and very very mean

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
          You have certainly earned your medal so here it is!!!!

This is for all the Shipper Family members who have SUFFERED through the entire, essentially Shippless, first half of the 8th Season and have the COURAGE to stick it out! (This of course includes anyone who has watched the entire first half via any method!!) You must however, have watched every episode to date!

Caty
          Ship Nana
          Michelleb
          Samisjacksgal
          Critter
          Tame
          Emilee
          Rogue
          Zoser
          Bucky
          Ses110
          Tpe78
          Karibou
          Auralan
          Kiwigater
          Ali_gater
          Wynter
          Isis
          Dipsofjazz
          LtLisa
          Gatewatcher
          Athenaktt
          Sugarshaker
          Elfinwood
          Sam_o_Neill

Thanks Ship Nana!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by tauripeg
            I have watched every episode this season. And I had to tape them so my daughter could watch them too. so please I would like a medal. Thank you for your consideration. And now back to your regular shipping schedule.

Shippers Rule.
            peg

Caty
            Ship Nana
            Michelleb
            Samisjacksgal
            Critter
            Tame
            Emilee
            Rogue
            Zoser
            Bucky
            Ses110
            Tpe78
            Karibou
            Auralan
            Kiwigater
            Ali_gater
            Wynter
            Isis
            Dipsofjazz
            LtLisa
            Gatewatcher
            Athenaktt
            Sugarshaker
            Elfinwood
            Sam_o_Neill
            Meimei
            Mad_gater and Kel'dor
            Mala
            Blueiris
            Tauripeg

Ship Nana

Comment

HUH?!!!!!!!!!

Oh that definition of the title's meaning is perfect for TPTB. Totally VAGUE!!!!
              LOL, yeah it is just perfect for them....
              I am seriously beginning to believe that TPTb get thrills out of seeing us suffer!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Lol I just remembered!!

I was watching X-Files today, season 5 episodes Emily - and Mulder goes to Emily

Mulder: "What're you drawing?"
                Emily: "A potato"
                Mulder: "You ever seen Mr Potatohead? He kinda looks like this doesnt he?"

and he pulls this really funny face!
                *giggles*
                Made me laugh!
                But I can't find a screencapture of it!

I'll get a screen capture tonight for you

caty

Comment

Originally posted by tpe78
                  I'm still wading through all the posts. But My thoughts on this.
                  Spoiler:
                  He tells Teal'c where to find the engagement ring he brought for sam and asks him to give it to her if he doesn't return
                  Thats the best idea for that scene that I have heard so far!!
                  No all we need to do is get TPTB to confirm it

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Have you guys seen this?

http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/sgbarbie.shtml

*almost cried*
                    Do you know how much that pisses me off?
                    It's not like we go around petitioning against things?
                    Do we?
                    No!!

I mean some insane people wrote hate mail about Pete!
                    BUT LOOK WAT THEY'RE DOING!

For crying out loud
                    Sam & Jack are just being human
                    DONT THESE PEOPLE HAVE ANY KIND OF ROMANTIC IN THEM AT ALL!?
                    THEY'RE INSANE!

*breaths*

*goes off to watch Stargate in a bad mood now*

Boy am I sorry I looked at that!!!

That is just sooooooooo MEAN SPIRITED!!!!

Some people have nothing better to do then to be MEAN and look for ways to make people UNHAPPY and SAD!!!!

Let's not dwell on those kind of people. They like attention and we certainly don't want to give them what they want.

On the other hand here we are. The shippers who look for love, friendship, comraderie with a freakin MAGNIFYING GLASS!!!

We are the positive people. The glass is always 1/2 full for us!!

Ya know what? I would rather be one of us and with our group than be one of those other folks.
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by tauripeg
                      Caty you have done it again, I love this video. thank you for all the work that you put into all of your videos. so far I have loved them all. Keep up the great work.
                      peggy

tauripeg ..first welcome to the shippy family

...and thank you for digging back my last video "hello" (Lionel Richie)that I posted last night and wondered where it had gone ..like 10 pages back...in one evening

glad you enjoyed them all...I'll be stopping soon ..but I'll post one on Friday ..may be 2 ..then one in November (Halloween) and one for christmas.
                      Other than that ..I'll be making some x-files and Alias videos until january..something different ...but I'll be back with the new episodes...in the new year.

Caty

Comment

Boy am I sorry I looked at that!!!

That is just sooooooooo MEAN SPIRITED!!!!

Some people have nothing better to do then to be MEAN and look for ways to make people UNHAPPY and SAD!!!!

Let's not dwell on those kind of people. They like attention and we certainly don't want to give them what they want.

On the other hand here we are. The shippers who look for love, friendship, comraderie with a freakin MAGNIFYING GLASS!!!

We are the positive people. The glass is always 1/2 full for us!!

Ya know what? I would rather be one of us and with our group than be one of those other folks.
                        Yeah ShipNana ..they are freaking mean......with no feeling whatsoever for humanity or the right to LOVE someone

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                          Sam_o_Neill!!

Your Shipper/Gutter Fairy wish has been granted! Go to the RDA/Jack Thunker's Thread - see posts #1947 #1948 #1950 #1953

Enjoy!
                          Wowza!
                          *THUNK*

*Sam is currently in residence on the floor of shipper town and will be for some time, she finds it hard to stay standing after seeing so many gorgeous pics of RDA's eyes and the HUGE kiss from Grace all in the space of 2 minutes*

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                            Just posted the new vid--the first part of Tame's birthday present...

"The Reason" by Hoobastank

Enjoy! And Happy Birthday, Tame!!
                            Happy Birthday, Tame!

Hope you don't mind the rest of us are sharing some of your wonderful presents.

Great job on the vid, Marimba!
                            *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                              about those kids
                              Spoiler:
                              , the little girl that ran between them in the corridor scene..for a moment i thought it was grace, espcially considering the way they both turned and stared after the girl. i only saw a glimpse, but from behind, it could have been grace. or was that just me who thought that?

Hmmmm.... hadn't thought of that. Looks like I'll have to go watch that again. It's a tough job, but somebody has to make the sacrifice.

Comment

Sacrifices spoilers

Originally posted by michelleb
                                both in dress blues, for about five minutes, for
                                Spoiler:
                                ry'ac's wedding
                                Spoiler:
                                Sadly, the focus is on the actual wedding, so we don't really get much in that five minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X