Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've only seen New Order 1 and 2, Zero Hour and A$$inity.
    I can't d/l them at home (frelling dial up!) and I can't seen to d/l Lockdown anywhere!!! (I've tried every suggested site!)
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Great points again nickatell.
      Spoiler:
      after 8 Years seeing Jack touching Sam's shoulder does nothing for me.Anything less than a Kiss or Sam and Jack saying I love you is no Big Deal.IMO Sacrifices was an ok episode.The episode was just like the rest of Season 8 with the guest stars getting all the action and nothing really big happening.If TPTB are lurking we need to let them know we are not happy with the Sam and Jack Ship and the direction of the show.IMO the last great SG-1 episode was Lost City.After taping Sg-1 episodes I use to Love to watch them again but that has not happened this Season.There has been very litttle scenes I wanted to watch again.I hate to sound so negative but I am losing my patience with waiting for the Ship and the great episodes.In a way it may be good we are getting a break before seeing the 2nd part of Season 8.

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
        And I've never visited the gutter. Ever. I even have a nice shiny halo to prove it.
        Yes..right!!! Your membership card is in the post!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
          Spoiler:
          after 8 Years seeing Jack touching Sam's shoulder does nothing for me.Anything less than a Kiss or Sam and Jack saying I love you is no Big Deal.IMO Sacrifices was an ok episode.The episode was just like the rest of Season 8 with the guest stars getting all the action and nothing really big happening.If TPTB are lurking we need to let them know we are not happy with the Sam and Jack Ship and the direction of the show.IMO the last great SG-1 episode was Lost City.After taping Sg-1 episodes I use to Love to watch them again but that has not happened this Season.There has been very litttle scenes I wanted to watch again.I hate to sound so negative but I am losing my patience with waiting for the Ship and the great episodes.In a way it may be good we are getting a break before seeing the 2nd part of Season 8.
          I agree 100%
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            I saw where you did your own sucking up! I am just trying to get my fic ahead of yours!!

Tame is most wonderful beta in the world!!
            Have to get our ship where we can get it!
            And Nikki is still mad at me over the end of the last one! Need the next one to get out of trouble!

Now now I'm not mad, I'm just very impatient..... *taps foot.......* Done yet? Hehehe

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              We can only hope!!!!

BTW, a page or two back, someone said that Jack's name was John. Nobody actually knows what it is and it has been credited as both. I prefer Jonathan, and people calling him John is my pet Peeve!!! Soz
              well, according to the stargate dvd magazine, which has loads of really cool stuff in it, and tons of useful info, and is a goldmine for fic writers, and that's just the first issue..jack's name is

Jonathan 'Jack' O'Neill (i bet when sam does start calling him by his first name, she uses jonathan, cos it's just that bit more formal!)

also, is USAF number is

he spent a lot of time training in norway, he's 1.68 metres high (making him 6 feet, 1 inch), weighs 82 kg (twelve stone), his blood group is o positive, his hearing is excellent and is eyesight is 20/20.
              no date of birth, thoigh
              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                well, according to the stargate dvd magazine, which has loads of really cool stuff in it, and tons of useful info, and is a goldmine for fic writers, and that's just the first issue..jack's name is

Jonathan 'Jack' O'Neill (i bet when sam does start calling him by his first name, she uses jonathan, cos it's just that bit more formal!)

also, is USAF number is

he spent a lot of time training in norway, he's 1.68 metres high (making him 6 feet, 1 inch), weighs 82 kg (twelve stone), his blood group is o positive, his hearing is excellent and is eyesight is 20/20.
                no date of birth, thoigh
                RDA's 6'2", so he's taller than Jack!! Also RDA has bad eyesight! Jack's DOB is 20/10/52.

How's the mag btw? I've been looking for it everywhere. (I live in a village - that's all four shops!)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                  Spoiler:

You know ...funny you say that ..cuz I never rewatched any of the episodes passed season 6 except
                  In season 7 ..may be Grace I rewatched once . ...deatknell ..Idid ...but I usually fast forward to the Sam Scenes..and jack and teal'c ....Heroes ...just the hug... the end is too sad for me to watch over and over again ...and that's about it ...may be the last scene of the lost city ..Jack in the pod .

So far ..I haven't rewatched any of season 8 episodes...except to capture the clips for the videos ..but that 's it ...no interest whatsoever in re-watching them...don't think I'll buy the DVD set...there are too many episodes I don't care about .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                    Ya know I can't believe that RDA, THE STAR of the show, who's name comes BEFORE the title, who's also one of the executive producers, is not gonna END UP with the beautiful, smart, witty, sexy girl in the end!

I wholeheartedly agree, Ship Nana!! Well said.
                    "Love is like pi- natural, irrational, and very important."
                    - Lisa Hoffman

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      They'll care for us for the last 5 minutes of the show.
                      caty
                      And what a 5 minutes that will be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        RDA's 6'2", so he's taller than Jack!! Also RDA has bad eyesight! Jack's DOB is 20/10/52.

How's the mag btw? I've been looking for it everywhere. (I live in a village - that's all four shops!)
                        it's fantastic!!! it has mission reports into the enemy within, emacipation, and broca divide. and it has a little footnote pointing out in earth Mongolain women were fairly emacipated, with some of them even being warriors...which is a little inaccuracy in emacipation that has bothered me for ages! it's got a complete medical report on jack, right to end season 6, it's got a report on abydos, a list of all the gou'alds and system lords we've seen so far, a look at the myth behind apophis, a discussion of soul jars, including a translation of what daniel says in that ceremony, the names of all the symbols on the gate, a report into teal'c, the first part of a glossary, a look at how a zat is made, a look at how the special effects tem make the kawoosh when the gate opens, and a bit about the asgard!!

plus the dvd...it's the first time i've been able to watch that kiss in broca divide in slow motion. he really doesn't fight her very hard. and i love the way when she says 'i want you!' he says 'why?'...then he says 'not like this!'..so obviously, any other way would be ok! and he does sneak a little kiss onto her neck before he hauls her away (to janet!!! janet's first episode, and she just fits right in there!!)

as you can tell, i really enjoyed it
                        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                          Hey, I've just been lurking on the anti's page (sucker for punishment) and they saw
                          Spoiler:
                          ship in Sacrifices...
                          if the antis can see it then it *has* to be there... I take back my comments and wait until I see it properly before passing judgement again.

LOL...good to see i'm not the only one with a warpped curiosity. I dared to enter the Anti-ship thread and they were seeing ship at the corridor scene. hm...that has to same a little bit of something right?
                          ~Athena

Comment

also, is USAF number is

no date of birth, thoigh

You mean 1.88 metres or 1.98 high!!!!cuz 1.68 metres high is really short for a man. 1.68 about 5 foot 6.

Caty

Comment

it's fantastic!!! it has mission reports into the enemy within, emacipation, and broca divide. and it has a little footnote pointing out in earth Mongolain women were fairly emacipated, with some of them even being warriors...which is a little inaccuracy in emacipation that has bothered me for ages! it's got a complete medical report on jack, right to end season 6, it's got a report on abydos, a list of all the gou'alds and system lords we've seen so far, a look at the myth behind apophis, a discussion of soul jars, including a translation of what daniel says in that ceremony, the names of all the symbols on the gate, a report into teal'c, the first part of a glossary, a look at how a zat is made, a look at how the special effects tem make the kawoosh when the gate opens, and a bit about the asgard!!

plus the dvd...it's the first time i've been able to watch that kiss in broca divide in slow motion. he really doesn't fight her very hard. and i love the way when she says 'i want you!' he says 'why?'...then he says 'not like this!'..so obviously, any other way would be ok! and he does sneak a little kiss onto her neck before he hauls her away (to janet!!! janet's first episode, and she just fits right in there!!)
                              as you can tell, i really enjoyed it
                              *tries not to drool*

Okay, I really have to get that....

*wanders off mumbling about stupid Easons not having such a great magazine*

Comment

Wow. I have the same blood group as Jack O'Neill. I feel so proud... and that can also be worked into my fic!
                                I can't believe he's that skinny he only weighs twelve stone though...

Comment

Working...
                                X