This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ra-hanna
    I'm the same way. I never saw/or don't remember the end. More likely never saw. I like the fact that I read this thread and suddenly get thrown into other shows like Hart to Hart and Remington Steele. I always loved those shows.

I was at a flea market the other day and saw a book for sale that made me think of Sam and Jack. It was Mork and Mindy. I don't know about anyone else, but I think Mork and Mindy were my first sci-fi ship. Okay, you can stop laughing at me now.
    (((((((((((((((((Ra-hanna)))))))))))))

I LOVED Mork & Mindy!!!!!!!!! Na-noo Na-noo

ok to the rest of you laughing at the both of us.........

How many shows have a big egg on them and a really Smart Girl and a guy who is really great but a bit dense and they are a great pair but it TAKES FOREVER for them to get together........................and......................oh........wait......... ......was I talking about Mork and Mindy or Star Gate?????
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Just another little video of mine before I pack up after the week end

Video 69 "Hello" Lionel Richie

Enjoy

Link in my sig

Caty
      Last edited by Catysg1; 14 September 2004, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
        Hey guys have there been any new spoilers for ages?

*is going through a spoiler drought*
        The first spoilers for episodes usually come from info released for the purpose of casting guest stars. Since that info is out throught production number 8-20 of 20 episodes this season, we probably won't get more info of that sort. At this point, we have to hope the actors/PTB will drop some hints or promotional info is released. As for the former, reportedly they've been told to be quiet about the end of the season. Usually the latter happens closer to the airing of the episodes. There may be a long spoiler drought ahead. Hang in there.
        *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          Just another little video of mine before I pack up after the week end

Video 68 "Hello" Lionel Richie

I love that song! Thanks!
          *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
            The first spoilers for episodes usually come from info released for the purpose of casting guest stars.
            i keep checking IMDB, to see if they have updated casting info, but nothing there. but i did have a thought about threads
            Spoiler:
            i see mel harris is cast as oma..what oma, as well as hanging around with danny, is also revealing herself to jack as 'kerry' in a bid to get sam and jack to realise their true destinies and fall in love? .
            ok, that was a joke. but i am also totally frustated with the lack of new spoilers. if thingfs keep like this, my specualtion is just going to get sillier and sillier until i hear something concrete
            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              (((((((((((((((((Ra-hanna)))))))))))))
              I LOVED Mork & Mindy!!!!!!!!! Na-noo Na-noo
              ok to the rest of you laughing at the both of us.........
              How many shows have a big egg on them and a really Smart Girl and a guy who is really great but a bit dense and they are a great pair but it TAKES FOREVER for them to get together........................and......................oh........wait......... ......was I talking about Mork and Mindy or Star Gate?????
              My thoughts exactly. 'cept w/ SG we have A BIG POTATO HEAD (!) instead of an egg.
              "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
              "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
              Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
              Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
              "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
              Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
              Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
              (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                spoilers for s8's citizen joe

I'd love that to happen!

Sam - "So, sir, are you still going to make that omelet?"

Jack - "Yep."

Sam - "Want some help?"

Jack - "Help? In making or eating?"

Sam - "Both. Of course, for the full effect, I'd have to be there bright and early... "

Jack - "As in 6am?"

Sam - "Earlier."

Jack - "5?"

Sam - "Earlier."

Jack - "Spend the night?"

Sam - "Bingo."

Sally
                HA HA I LOVE IT!!
                Welcome to the new posters, I'm new as well . . . these guys do a great job of making you feel welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeGirl
                  So, in a really twisted, disturbing way, Fifth may be
                  Spoiler:
                  the one who knocks some sense into Sam. Ooooh, I like that. I'm a little obsessed with Fith, dunno why, but that would be nice. Give her a dream "torture" sequence, same farm in Montana, only this time the "hey, sleepyhead" comes from Jack. Mwahahahaha. I'm a genius.
                  Hi CoffeeGirl! I don't know if you were around then, but re the idea of a Montana nightmare/dream... I posted this a little while ago....just something I made up to get my mojo back...

My version of the reported "idyllic" scene:

NEW ORDER SPOILER image:

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/nightmaredream.htm
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    I am not invisible............I am right here.........can't you see me...........how are you answering my posts if you can't see me............methinks Token has been nipping Di's moring coffee again................I told Di not to put SO MUCH Bailey's in there Token just can't take that so early

Just to bring you up to date.............Sam & Jack have now had three children and are getting a Mini Van.............see how long you have been away
                    Ha Ha! Di serves the BEST morning coffee!
                    Is that you, Tame?
                    Love your outfit!
                    And your dancing is FANTABULOUS!
                    Thanks for the Sam and Jack update! Glad to hear they are FINALLY having some alone time! I would recommend a Honda Odyssey.

Token ~

Comment

good afternoon fellow shippers

((((((((TOKEN))))))))) its nice to hear from ya

and ((((((MG))))))) ive missed your posts to
                      Carolyn

Comment

Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh!
                        Majorsal knows why I am screaming... but I shall not moan here about it as we are, after all, a protected thread...
                        I am getting so depressed with regards to S/J ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                          Hi CoffeeGirl! I don't know if you were around then, but re the idea of a Montana nightmare/dream... I posted this a little while ago....just something I made up to get my mojo back...

NEW ORDER SPOILER image:

I was around back then, but thanks for reposting it, I love it! Anything to get my mojo back.

Edit: Aw, Lunar, what's wrong?
                          Last edited by CoffeeGirl; 14 September 2004, 07:43 AM.

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                          it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                          It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                          And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50

NEW ORDER SPOILER image:

Ahhh SHipper Fairy Mala..............I love the way you think !!!!!!!!!!!

Sam & Jack need you to write their ending or would that be their beginning.......or would that be their middle..............ah heck we just need them START SOMEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              THANK YOU! I'm saving these pics into it's own little folder... not that I'll look at the pics much.

Sally
                              Glad everyone is enjoying the caps!

For all who've asked, "What's He looking at?" I've made a nice, new, bigger screencap of that shot.
                              Spoiler:
                              I think he's looking at his hand on her shoulder.

For those who collect pix - take it, keep it, study it, whatever....
                              It's going to be a long 3-4 months before we see more
                              Spoiler:
                              friendly touches like that!(actually, it's a nice, firm GRAB! )

SACRIFICES SPOILER IMAGE

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ices809-SJ.jpg
                              Last edited by Mala50; 14 September 2004, 08:52 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                                Ha Ha! Di serves the BEST morning coffee!
                                Is that you, Tame?
                                Love your outfit!
                                And your dancing is FANTABULOUS!
                                Thanks for the Sam and Jack update! Glad to hear they are FINALLY having some alone time! I would recommend a Honda Odyssey.
                                ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO Thanks for the compliments...........I work on those dance moves thank you very much

Honda Odessy you say........... Well I would say they have been on *Homer's Odessy* for some time now

Comment

Working...
                                X