This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    I think someone mentioned also that in FRAGILE BALANCE there's quick shot of Jack's ID, too. If you look at the tiny print on the bottom, it says John J. O'Neill (now let's all speculate on what the middle "J" stands for! ):

it's probably Jay...just like Homer.J.Simpson
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      Me too ..I'll spend all of my savings on the DVDs' and everything . well may be not ..but I'll spend a lot and will carry on doing tons of shippy videos for the shipper family. cuz as from next week end , I'm stopping Sam and Jack videos until January.

Caty
      ((((((((((((caty))))))))))))

noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Unfortunately having dial up, I have only seen a few of your vids. It won't be the same on the thread without those lovely anouncements in the big red letters!!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        I know
        I keep having horrid visions of
        Spoiler:
        Jack running down the aisle screaming NO SAM NO!!!!

If it comes to that, I will not be a happy camper.
        That would be awful...I don't think TPTB will do that to us though...

Judging by the spoilers we've heard so far, I'm hoping this is fairly plausible
        Spoiler:
        Both Jack and Sam are uncomfortable in their respective relationships. Sam realises it is unfair to Pete and unfair on herself to continue their relationship, let alone marry him, when she is in love with Jack. She goes to talk to Jack about this, but we know what happens there...
        Spoiler:

Before this, Kerry has already suspected that something is holding Jack back from their relationship. Now she realises what it is, and confronts Jack about it. As we have heard, she solves the regs issue by suggesting that Jack retire & run the SGC as a civilian. The possible problem of S&J together when Jack is still running the SGC is already solved by the fact that Jack was going out with Kerry - a precedent has been set.

Meanwhile, the seriously ill Jacob has been having a similar conversation with Sam -like the one in Grace, only it's actually Jacob this time. He asks her if she is really happy with Pete, or would she be truly happy with someone else...
        He tells her it would be his dying wish to see her have the same kind of happiness he had with her mother.

Maybe Jack comes to visit Jacob while she's there, or maybe they go looking for each other....whatever, some time between this and the time they find out how to save Jacob, Sam and Jack find themselves alone together, and have the long-awaited adult conversation. I am a dreadful writer, but many of the scenarios that people here have come up with so far would be fine! In the end, Sam breaks up with Pete, and Jack retires & runs the SGC as a civilian.

Then they could have a nice shippy scene like, they're talking about their plans for the weekend, and Sam says something like, "Well I was hoping you might take me fishing...." Jack grins and says "That sounds good." He takes her in his arms and they share a long, passionate kiss then, smiling, put their arms around each other and step into the elevator.

This would not have to be the last episode. In fact, it would preferably be a couple of eps before the end of the series...

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
          you go girl freind!!!!!!!! uh huh

TPTB we don't wan't soapgate
          POWER TO THE SHIPPERS!!!

Righto folks. I'm now convinced that my computer is an anti, cos it's acting up something chronic. I'm gonna now, but pleeeeez check out my site!!

Night Night my fellow lunatics...erm...I mean Shippers!!!!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            Oh no for me ....it's even more funny ..it's that little bug who keeps flying around the car while you drive ..and smash itself to death into the windscreen cuz it has no brains...see picture Sam and Jack in their car and the little bug called Pete...crashing in. and dirtying the windscreen ..I can just see Jack saying "FOR CRYING OUT LOUD".

Don't mean to offend anybody .it's just funny for me

Caty
            LOL i can see that too! I just love hearing Jack say FCOL.
            ~Athena

Comment

POWER TO THE SHIPPERS!!!

Righto folks. I'm now convinced that my computer is an anti, cos it's acting up something chronic. I'm gonna now, but pleeeeez check out my site!!

Night Night my fellow lunatics...erm...I mean Shippers!!!!
              night night shippy dreams
              Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                i hate to say it but the shape of ship to come is in the hands of the stinky PTB

i hope they use thier imagination they are reputed to have

i'd hate if they pulled out some soppy soap oprea style finish to eight years of sneaky little moments of ship that brought so much joys to our little shippy lives

Ok explain soppy opera style finish!
                I wanna know .

Let's discuss the soap opera finish we don't wanna know .

TPTB better know clearly what we don't want to see (SOAP OPERA)if they read that board hey ..They can't read our mind ..so let's be explicite ..You start.

Caty
                Last edited by Catysg1; 13 September 2004, 01:08 PM.

Comment

So do I.

This is jsut one of the nightmare visions I'm having if SG1 completes it's transition to Soapgate SG1.

Jack won't let it get that far. TPTB are ya listenin'?
                  Watch out, you might have just gave the writers a idea for a new series.
                  Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Hey,peoples! How's it going? OK, the only person I know here is SueKay, so I want to say "hi" to you all!

Comment

Yeah, I don't want soap opera, but I think Jack and Sam should definitely end up together!

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                        I didn't get to see the previews for next weeks Stargate SG1 show "Endgame" because I don't watch Atlantis, did anyone see them and was there anything worth mentioning? Also, is Endgame suppose to be a two-parter? I believe the next episode after the break would be "Prometheus Unbound" and that seems to be a separate episode as well, just wondering.

Don't know if I need a spoiler, but ....

Well, you missed a shot of Sam in a
                        Spoiler:
                        *hot* black leather catsuit a la Mrs. Peel from "The Avengers."
                        (Yes, I am that old!)

Bucky
                        Last edited by Bucky; 13 September 2004, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gategirl12000
                          Hey,peoples! How's it going? OK, the only person I know here is SueKay, so I want to say "hi" to you all!
                          Glad you could join us.
                          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                            That would be awful...I don't think TPTB will do that to us though...

Judging by the spoilers we've heard so far, I'm hoping this is fairly plausible
                            Spoiler:
                            Both Jack and Sam are uncomfortable in their respective relationships. Sam realises it is unfair to Pete and unfair on herself to continue their relationship, let alone marry him, when she is in love with Jack. She goes to talk to Jack about this, but we know what happens there...
                            Spoiler:

Before this, Kerry has already suspected that something is holding Jack back from their relationship. Now she realises what it is, and confronts Jack about it. As we have heard, she solves the regs issue by suggesting that Jack retire & run the SGC as a civilian. The possible problem of S&J together when Jack is still running the SGC is already solved by the fact that Jack was going out with Kerry - a precedent has been set.

Meanwhile, the seriously ill Jacob has been having a similar conversation with Sam -like the one in Grace, only it's actually Jacob this time. He asks her if she is really happy with Pete, or would she be truly happy with someone else...
                            He tells her it would be his dying wish to see her have the same kind of happiness he had with her mother.

Maybe Jack comes to visit Jacob while she's there, or maybe they go looking for each other....whatever, some time between this and the time they find out how to save Jacob, Sam and Jack find themselves alone together, and have the long-awaited adult conversation. I am a dreadful writer, but many of the scenarios that people here have come up with so far would be fine! In the end, Sam breaks up with Pete, and Jack retires & runs the SGC as a civilian.

Then they could have a nice shippy scene like, they're talking about their plans for the weekend, and Sam says something like, "Well I was hoping you might take me fishing...." Jack grins and says "That sounds good." He takes her in his arms and they share a long, passionate kiss then, smiling, put their arms around each other and step into the elevator.

This would not have to be the last episode. In fact, it would preferably be a couple of eps before the end of the series...

LOL You are very clever ..shelsfc....A couple of episodes before the end .. and what do you expect to see then between Sam and jack for the last 2 episodes ???!!!... Tell me please ..I wanna know

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                              See, this is often the problem I find with sci-fi. Sci-fi is often written by men. Now I'm not suggesting that men aren't as good as women at writing romance, that would just be dumb. And of course they can write the 'male side' of a romance well, because they (hopefully) have their own experiences to draw on... but it is a typically sci-fi thing for the male characters to... um... have relationships with quite a few different women during the course of a series, even if they are with someone else... Captain Kirk for example?!
                              i read somewhere that the reason they made the male lead sleep around and not stick in one relationship was so that the female viewers could believe they would be in with a chance if they ever met him

now this shows how little they understand the female mind. we don't find bed-jumpers attractive. and we don't really believe we're going to bump into commander riker and get off with him. what we find attractive is a man who loves one woman, totally, passionately, against all the odds, and who is failtful to her. and who gets her in the end!!! i much preferred riker with deanna rather than shagging his way around the galaxy..and isn't imzadi, the ultimate sci-fi loves story, one of the best selling and most popular star trek books there are?
                              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky
                                Don't know if I need a spoiler, but ....

Well, you missed a shot of Sam in a
                                Spoiler:
                                *hot* black leather catsuit a la Mrs. Peel from "The Avengers."
                                (Yes, I am that old!)

Bucky

LOL Bucky.

Mrs peel was cool..I know a 17 year old girl who is an " the avengers" fan ...and she loved Emma peel ..See ..no age to like ship ..John Steed and Emma Peel ..although for me it was a little too suble ..but she was really flirty that Emma..more than Sam ..Sam should try some flirting a la Emma peel on Jack ..would love to see that ...LOL Tara was flirty too ..and Purdey ..well she was but with Gambit.

Caty
                                Last edited by Catysg1; 13 September 2004, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X