Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome AMK and aske, and any other newbies I missed!!

Comment

SueKay, I can't get onto your site either, I just keep getting 'Cannot find sever'

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
        OK, here you are... a gift from the Shipper Fairy...some quick caps:

What a nice BROTHER-SISTER vibe they have going on!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../Sac_DS311.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../Sac_DS312.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../Sac_DS313.jpg
        SQUEE !!! Thank you thank you thank you, that's so nice, Mala!

(((((((((((((((((MALA))))))))))))))))))))))

As for the brother-sister-thing: definetely. Same with Michael and Amanda. Absolutely adorable. (Hope this works)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../amanda151.jpg
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...on2004_108.jpg
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...0Hooray/02.jpg
        Last edited by CoffeeGirl; 14 September 2004, 11:24 AM.

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
        it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
        It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
        And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Originally posted by LtColSamONeill
          This will probably be the extent of the conversation:

Spoiler:

Sam: So, about that Spanish Omelet?
          Jack: Interested?
          Sam: I could eat.
          Maybe for brunch
          sigpic
          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Mala, I have a little task for you, if you don't mind....
            As you have proved you have a picture of EVERYTHING so I was wondering...do you have (or could you get) a really close up pic of Jacks eyes??

I've just seen a picture someone has done with just a close up shot of Sam's eye and as I have a fetish for Jacks eyes I thought it would be great to have a really close up pic of them....especially when he is v.happy or v.sad, so much emotion shows in them they're gorgeous!

Yes I know i'm strange.........

and sorry for going OT.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
              SHIPPER SNIT
              Now I know why I've been so grumpy and argumentative - I, too, suffer from an advanced case of Shipper Snit. Although trying to say it 5 times fast alleviates some of the symptoms.
              sigpic
              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                Sacrifice
                Spoiler:

I did think it was odd that neither Sam, Daniel, Teal'c or Jack made reference to Sam's enagagement. We assume she has told everyone, maybe not. May be Thats why she is not wearing the ring. She is not ready to announce it because she doesn't feel comfortable about it herself.
                I just had a thought - what if Sam
                Spoiler:
                hasn't told anyone but the Spud that she has said yes. Jack only knows that she has been asked.
                sigpic

Comment

[left]Yes.

Thanks for the chuckle
                  And as for your signature pictures - mmmmmmm
                  sigpic

Comment

Sacrifices
                    Spoiler:
                    I found it a bit wierd that Sam's engagementwasn't mentioned in this ep especially with Ryac's wedding Althoguh i'm glad it wasn't....

One other thing I noticed while watching, I haven't seen anyone else mention it but I don't think I was the only one to see it...
                    Spoiler:
                    At the end of Ryac's wedding when Bratac says something about fighting together, not with each other the camera turns to where SG-1 are standing and we see Sam smiling and turning to look at Jack, sadly he doesn't turn to look at her at the same time.

I know its nothing really but i'm scraping around for possible ship anywhere I can find it and I liked how she looked at him just when Bratac said that about Fighting side by side. (well it was something similar to that..)

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

OK, here you are... a gift from the Shipper Fairy...some quick caps:

What a nice BROTHER-SISTER vibe they have going on!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../Sac_DS311.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../Sac_DS312.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../Sac_DS313.jpg
                      omg, in that 2nd pic...those looks! Daniel just got this 'oh sh!%! what am I gonna do about this (the wedding)? look...and Sam has this totally shocked look...so cute...especially now that I'm seeing this Bro'sis vibe instead of S/D ship which wierded me out a bit...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                      ~Imzadi
                      describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                      Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                        Mala, I have a little task for you, if you don't mind....
                        As you have proved you have a picture of EVERYTHING so I was wondering...do you have (or could you get) a really close up pic of Jacks eyes??

I've just seen a picture someone has done with just a close up shot of Sam's eye and as I have a fetish for Jacks eyes I thought it would be great to have a really close up pic of them....especially when he is v.happy or v.sad, so much emotion shows in them they're gorgeous!

Yes I know i'm strange.........

and sorry for going OT.
                        Sam_o_Neill!! Good to see you again! Nice to see you're enjoying my, um, spurt of creativity, today!

NO! you're not strange (I love his eyes...but then some might say that I'M...strange......too... )

Now I know I have a close-up of his eyes somewhere here...but it's BIG... OK, listen, go to my RDA/Jack website (URL in my sig) and look at my caps...a LOT of them focus on his eyes...

For ex. from Evol Part 2:
                        http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix/sg...Evol-2_00W.jpg

Or that last one from Lost City2 (it's so sad, though):
                        http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix/sg...20end%20SM.jpg

In the mean time I'll see if I can shrink a pic for you and I'll post it on the THUNK thread later for you, ok?
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL... you're right. They both have this "We're SO dead when Jack finds out about this" look. *giggle*

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                          it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                          It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                          And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                            (((((((((((((((Tame))))))))))))))))))))))
                            I can always count of my Shipper FAmily to cheer me up
                            I don't know what I used to do when I did't have stargate or these forums!!!

and I started thinking today...what will happen when Stargate finishes!?!?!?
                            Will the forums stay up? Will we all still be here? What will happen when we don't have any more shippy spoilers to read?
                            I need cookies..........

((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))
                            ((((((Shipper Cookies)))))))

Well sam_0_Neil ..

let me tell you something ..The x-files has been finished for what !!!!..2 years now...and the x-files forum with around 3000 members very similar to GW is still up and running ..and the members post and post and post ..

They keep talking about the lovely episodes the x-files gave to the Mulder and Scully shipers. ..They still make videos ...They post shippy pics of their favorite couple ..

They also have a thunk thread for David Duchovny to drool ..for the girls and one for Gillian Anderson for the guys..

...and they also talk a lot about the movie 2 which is supposed to start production at the end of this year ....

so ..you see...there is not worries ..about the future of the forum ...it will still be there for a long time ...I bet....even more if there is a franchise of films to follow ..I only hope the actors will be the same ..!!!!

Caty

Comment

Sam_o_Neill!! Good to see you again! Nice to see you're enjoying my, um, spurt of creativity, today!

NO! you're not strange (I love his eyes...but then some might say that I'M...strange......too... )

Now I know I have a close-up of his eyes somewhere here...but it's BIG... OK, listen, go to my RDA/Jack website (URL in my sig) and look at my caps...a LOT of them focus on his eyes...

For ex. from Evol Part 2:
                              http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix/sg...Evol-2_00W.jpg

Or that last one from Lost City2 (it's so sad, though):
                              http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix/sg...20end%20SM.jpg

In the mean time I'll see if I can shrink a pic for you and I'll post it on the THUNK thread later for you, ok?
                              Thank Mala!!
                              Glad i'm not the only one who has a fasination with his eyes
                              And I don't mind the pics being big..

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Not me!!

But you know, she's been doing it for a while...Here's the LAST fishing invite from Season 6...

You're right, Lunar!! Who could possibly POSSIBLY turn this man down!?!

I think we shippers should declare Mala a 'national treasure' and be given the key to Shipper Town. I should have a graphic of a parade but I can barely type - I am inept.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X