X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey, according to this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3643822.stm

love at first sight does exist..backs up those who belive sam and jack fell in love the second they saw each other
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      that would be good, i've found new order screencaps, but only two of the hallucinations, and they're not very clear

The episode I have from "New order "is very good quality ..so I'll try that tomorrow ..and if I find something ..I'll post them here ..I hope I won't find Pete though .Bahhhhhhhhhhhhh ..but I'm making a video first ..a very sad one ..I'm afraid but great song

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        The episode I have from "New order "is very good quality ..so I'll try that tomorrow ..and if I find something ..I'll post them here ..I hope I won't find Pete though .Bahhhhhhhhhhhhh ..but I'm making a video first ..a very sad one ..I'm afraid but great song

Caty
        must be difficult to make happy ones at the moment..even when i see happy pics of them two, i think of a certain scene in affinity. hope we get some happier scenes soon for you vid makers

Comment

must be difficult to make happy ones at the moment..even when i see happy pics of them two, i think of a certain scene in affinity. hope we get some happier scenes soon for you vid makers

I hope so but cuz Jack is so heartbroken ...you can find good songs too and that new one will be about Jack...when he learns his dream of his is coming to an end It fits Sam and jack at the moment right to a T ..But I'll include some nice memories too coming from him ...

Caty

Comment

*pushes pete off cliff*

there, now that solves all of our problems.

~~Close To Crazy~~
            Psychotic Kitten
            'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

hey, according to this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3643822.stm

love at first sight does exist..backs up those who belive sam and jack fell in love the second they saw each other

That's interesting ..but with Sam and Jack ..they are only able to talk about work comfortably ...the rest needs to be worked on..very much and very soon

I still think it was love at first sigh for Sam and Jack ..and Jack must have thought ..*Bummer* when he saw her coming in the room in COTC..cuz of the regs. ..so he tried to put his feelings for her behind him ...but of course ..most of the time he does not succeed. specially now ..it's getting harder with all those years of UST ....OMG ..it must be so hard to hold on when you love somebody so much and so passionately I would'nt like to be in their shoes ...cuz it's really nice to make love to the person you really love and they haven't done it for 8 years

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Blaise
                *pushes pete off cliff*

there, now that solves all of our problems.
                <gets herd of elephants to run over him at the bottom of the cliff>

just making doubly sure

Comment

That's interesting ..but with Sam and Jack ..they are only able to talk about work comfortably ...the rest needs to be worked on..very much and very soon

I still think it was love at first sigh for Sam and Jack ..and Jack must have thought ..*Bummer* when he saw her coming in the room in COTC..cuz of the regs. ..so he tried to put his feelings for her behind him ...but of course ..most of the time he does not succeed. specially now ..it's getting harder with all those years of UST ....OMG ..it must be so hard to hold on when you love somebody so much and so passionately I would'nt like to be in their shoes ...cuz it's really nice to make love to the person you really love and they haven't done it for 8 years

Caty
                  Aah! After studying Romeo & Juliet for 3 months (i'm so totally sick of it) I've come to the conclusion that there is such a thing as attraction at first sight, but not love!! Love has to include caring for the person (alot more than they're supposed to ) and you can't care for a person who you've never met/talked to before.

My personal belief is that Sam had a sort of 'crush' on Jack before she even met him...she'd read about him and dreamed of doing what he'd done. Like the kind of crush you'd have on a movie star.
                  Jack on the other hand I can't quite figure out. I think he's slow to trust people, and while he probably found her attractive when she walked through that door, he would not have had any kind of emotional feelings towards her - yet...

I believe the attraction grew over the first couple of years and by the end of season 2 they both had extremely strong feelings for each other. Although I can't pick a moment that Jack probably figured out he was in love with Sam, I think Sam realised she was in love with him in 100 Days.

But I don't think either of them really realised the other one felt the same until Upgrades/Divide & Conquer flashbacks.

Because of this they became more open with their feelings for a while, before realising they were getting too close and pulled back, hiding their feeligns from each other (that's my explanation for the lack of ship in season 5)

After Daniel's death they became closer, as friends, because of the loss of a close friend. I personally saw season 6 as full of ship, sublte, but there. They became more comfortable around each other, until about halfway through season 7 when Sam started having doubts if Jack's feelings were still there. Then Grace happened and she became worried that she was wasting her life clinging onto a dream that would never happen.

That's where Pete comes in. She wanted to have a go, get back out into the dating world - so she wasn't wasting her life while she was waiting for Jack.

All Jack has to do is confirm his feelings for her, tell her he feels the same and he's willing to sacrefice everything to be with her...and she'll be there.
                  But Jack's trying to be a supportive friend to her through the whole Pete thing

Spoiler:
                  That's why he never says anything to her. That's why he has answers for all her problems in Affinity. He wants her to be happy, and he obviously believes she can be happy with Pete. He's too afraid to do anything rash...I guess that's where Kerry comes in!! But we'll have to wait and see

Lol
                  Well that's my little babble for tonight and im off to write fan fic!!

Then I'll come back and post links to all the fan fics I write!

PS. Caty & Marimba loved the new videos!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                    In the email another member of a Yahoo group I belong to got sent by Sky yesterday. Sorry to disappoint, but Sky doesn't have the rights to Atlantis, nor, according to this programming dude, is it planning to buy them. At least, that's what the people from Sky are saying...
                    Mmmm i heard channel 5 had bought the rights to Atlantis but i dont care as long as we in the UK can see it .I was surprised to learn that Sky opted out from buying Atlantis as Stargate has good ratings
                    smiles
                    scottishshipper

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Rivet
                      I think we'll at least get a kiss out of them, If nothing else. That's the one thing I'm actually expecting (as opposed to hoping for, that is.)

By the way, I made a little GIF... if you want to check it out it's at
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../killpete1.gif

I'd put it directly in the post but I don't think the dial up mortals would be very happy with me
                      Hehe loved it.Now that has cheered me up a wee bit.

smiles and hugs
                      scottishshipper

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                        Aah! After studying Romeo & Juliet for 3 months (i'm so totally sick of it) I've come to the conclusion that there is such a thing as attraction at first sight, but not love!! Love has to include caring for the person (alot more than they're supposed to ) and you can't care for a person who you've never met/talked to before.

My personal belief is that Sam had a sort of 'crush' on Jack before she even met him...she'd read about him and dreamed of doing what he'd done. Like the kind of crush you'd have on a movie star.
                        Jack on the other hand I can't quite figure out. I think he's slow to trust people, and while he probably found her attractive when she walked through that door, he would not have had any kind of emotional feelings towards her - yet...

I believe the attraction grew over the first couple of years and by the end of season 2 they both had extremely strong feelings for each other. Although I can't pick a moment that Jack probably figured out he was in love with Sam, I think Sam realised she was in love with him in 100 Days.

But I don't think either of them really realised the other one felt the same until Upgrades/Divide & Conquer flashbacks.

Because of this they became more open with their feelings for a while, before realising they were getting too close and pulled back, hiding their feeligns from each other (that's my explanation for the lack of ship in season 5)

After Daniel's death they became closer, as friends, because of the loss of a close friend. I personally saw season 6 as full of ship, sublte, but there. They became more comfortable around each other, until about halfway through season 7 when Sam started having doubts if Jack's feelings were still there. Then Grace happened and she became worried that she was wasting her life clinging onto a dream that would never happen.

That's where Pete comes in. She wanted to have a go, get back out into the dating world - so she wasn't wasting her life while she was waiting for Jack.

All Jack has to do is confirm his feelings for her, tell her he feels the same and he's willing to sacrefice everything to be with her...and she'll be there.
                        But Jack's trying to be a supportive friend to her through the whole Pete thing

Spoiler:
                        That's why he never says anything to her. That's why he has answers for all her problems in Affinity. He wants her to be happy, and he obviously believes she can be happy with Pete. He's too afraid to do anything rash...I guess that's where Kerry comes in!! But we'll have to wait and see

Lol
                        Well that's my little babble for tonight and im off to write fan fic!!

Then I'll come back and post links to all the fan fics I write!

PS. Caty & Marimba loved the new videos!!!
                        Season 8
                        Spoiler:

I think Jack needs to tell Sam how he feels, so she can make the right decision. If she chooses Pete(God forbid), then he can be a supportive friend.
                        Why did she talk to him about the engagement instead of Daniel and Teal'c, she was wanting to know how he felt. As usual, Jack controlled his feelings, she asked a vague question and he gave a vague reply. Business as usual.
                        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                          Yeah and he can carry home her physics books for her!!!!!
                          Or her tray at lunch.
                          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Very nice ...just listened to it ..I'll do it for you .... Smashing song

When the music raises up ..it's very intense Love it ..thank you for suggesting it just put it in my music folder

Caty

OMG!!!!!! That would be so great!!! I really love that song!
                            And I love your vids, although I saw just a few (damn dial-up connection).
                            It's always so difficult to choose one. I feel like a kid in a Candy-store.

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                              NICKATEL- i take my hat off to you(if i did wear hats) you have said what we all feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am fed up,we have not many episodes left of the season without confirmation of season 9 and that RDA will be in it,and rumours of AT not commiting,so what will happen.
                              Will they keep the non-shippers happy and let sam marry so they can get the big finish at the end?
                              Or will they give us a fantastic ending going out with a bang,and let us shippers be happy?

They have played us from day one,from when sam& jack met the 1st time giving each other THOSE looks till up end of season 7!

We have had the odd flings for both of our characters,always hoping that they would be together,for them to throw stalker potato,family member of TPTB to us.

WHY WHY did they bother giving us any shipper moments at all if they wasn't goning to follow it through??????????

If they do get together i think they'll rush that aswell making us see them go fishing,we won't have the whole scene that we had to painfully go through with sam & ,but we deserve those scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wynterxx
                              We definately deserve those scenes. We were so brave!

Comment

Hi Shipper Family.

I have been so busy with uni and the kids I haven't been able to check in until tonight. OMG 38 pages to catch up on. You guys have been busy.

With regard to tommorrow night ep.
                                Spoiler:
                                Have you seen Sam and Jack in their class A's. Wouldn't it be nice if during the Ry'ac wedding if we get some small amount of ship.(Personally the more the better but at this stage I'll take what I can get) Say a really long look at each other. Like they were wanting to take the "vows" together but couldn't...

Just thought I'd add.

NICKATEL - You have a standing ovation from me.

Happy belated birthday waterfall. and anyone else I missed.

P.S. My spell checker has gone AWOL on me so sorry for any spelling mistakes.

tpe78

Comment

Working...
                                X