X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

GW have changed the ep order for the end of the season
    that means that the reckoning is before threads.

So much for my theory...........

I am now mad.

Runs off to try and catch her happy place that resides in a mobile home...

I apologise for the randomness.
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
      .... is it just me who can't stop thinking about the mosquitos, *shudder* ... sorry, ... I have this aversion to insects, especially to those which have teeth and can bite.

Estelle xxx
      But they could kiss the bug bite and make them better....

(Mei Mei runs back in the corner and hides...)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

I am now mad.

Wait ..may be they gonna change the order again!!!there is always hope

..but I think they are really messing with the fans ...I'm afraid and it's getting a litle too mean for my liking ....

And if the movie is set in season 2 (Although would be nice to see Janet) I won't go to the theater to watch it ...I'll wait until it comes on Sky movie premiere like I normally do....Won't cost me an extra penny like that

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
          i think you might want to rephrase that.... (don't blame me, i keep being pushed into the gutter)
          Mei Mei had the same reaction to the comments about hiding things....

(Mei Mei runs back in corner giggling... I know giggling is not allowed according to Jack)

Comment

Slightly off topic here....just sending warm and loving hugs and good lucks to all of our Florida Shippers...AGAIN. Hope the newest hurricane Frances doesn't dump too much on you. Take care and let us know how you do.
            (((((((Florida Shippers and their loved ones)))))))
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
              I'm probably just repeating things other people have already said, but I'll add my 2 cents anyway -
              Spoiler:
              I don't want a scene between Sam & Jack like the one in Chimera either. I want to see hugs & kisses...I wouldn't mind a morning after scene. You know, with the two of them in bed cuddling, and being happy together.... I hope we see them being really happy & joyful & smiley when they get together, because we don't really get to see them being really, genuinely happy very often....
              I would like to see Jack bringing Sam breakfast in bed!! Complete with a single red rose in a vase!! Don't have to necessarily see how they got there... Except for the "talk"... Maybe some kissing... Maybe some allowed giggling... Okay, yes, I would like to see how they got there!!

(Mei Mei runs into corner to contemplate possible new fic...)

Comment

i just found out that DDL's birthday is the day before mine.
                lol that means he shares his with Whoopi Goldberg and Max Rodenchik (rom from ds9)
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  Ok I'm quoting suekay but this is super model of a super fit man ...or shall we call him superman!!!

Can I have one too?!!

Caty
                  LOL. Caty just grab it from there Caty ...it is an endless supply ... mmmm but you did give me an idea to work on this weekend....if it works I will let you know
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                    But they could kiss the bug bite and make them better....

(Mei Mei runs back in the corner and hides...)
                    Why are you hiding ...come out and SHIP!!!!!!
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                      Isn't it wonderful that we have Tame to blame all of our gutter wallowing and S/J Shipper woes/joys on? She is such a sport. This way we don't have to take any responsibility for our own behavior. It's Tame's fault. PHEW! Good thing...
                      NOT! Tame is most wonderful person in world!! Okay, maybe she can be blamed for tunnel to gutter... (Mei Mei caught her with a shovel covered in dirt...)

She is trying to cheer up shippers! But we can't blame her for TPTB being idiots...

(Did Mei Mei say that out loud! Mei Mei runs to corner for happy pills!)

Comment

NOT! Tame is most wonderful person in world!! Okay, maybe she can be blamed for tunnel to gutter... (Mei Mei caught her with a shovel covered in dirt...)

She is trying to cheer up shippers! But we can't blame her for TPTB being idiots...

Tame, what mystical powers are you using here? That Magic Shipper Dust again?
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

I had been wanting to watch for years but never knew where to find the dang show. Then I started the DVD thing and I was lost forever. My family was sure they were going to have to commit me. My oldest especially got worried when she came home to find me listening to the commentaries.

The ship was there from the beginning and I could eat, sleep and breath Stargate now and get out of my way on Friday nights unless you want to be hurt.

I also tend to be a bit of a pessimist so if I don't expect great things I won't be disappointed. And if it turns out better than I had thought...Weee Doggie!
                          I was beginning to wonder if you could wear out DVDs.
                          I was watching Solitudes yet again when my hubby came in and said (silly man) "Haven't you seen that one before?"
                          Duh! at least 20 times. I'm hoping for a season end that I'll feel the same way about.
                          sigpic
                          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

I am now mad.

SueKay, the order is not final. It's only final when Sci-Fi announce the airing dates. IIRC last season Gateworld had Chimera as the forth last episode but it ended up as episode 15 I think.

Spoiler:
                            Darren said in the Reckoning thread that he thinks Threads happens first and Daniel ascends and takes on Anubis in Reckoning. This is just speculation on his part.

Comment

LOL....Well I was *With* Jack......digging........really

Comment

Tame, what mystical powers are you using here? That Magic Shipper Dust again?
                                Tame is Mei Mei's most wonderful Beta in the world!! If it weren't for Tame, Mei Mei would have no fic!! At least not any that made sense!!

(Mei Mei runs into corner to watch MacGyver on TVLand!)

Comment

Working...
                                X